Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,406 members, 7,819,440 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:21 PM

Odartey Lamptey Discovers 3 Children Not His - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Odartey Lamptey Discovers 3 Children Not His (24137 Views)

Larry Ekundayo Defeats Joseph Lamptey In Boxing Battle(photos) / Odartey Lamptey Discovers Three Kids With Wife Are Not His Biological Children / Ex-footballer Odartey Lamptey Discovers 3 Kids With Wife Are Not His After 20 Yr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Odartey Lamptey Discovers 3 Children Not His by Sagamite(m): 10:28am On Dec 01, 2013
lastpage:

Not true, the courts will not force him to be responsible for a child that is not his own.

If the reverse were to be the case, them you would probably be made to pay for the support of your neighbours child, if the real father absconds!

Infact, l knew of someone who "suspected" that one of the children was not his own but the wife (who was in custody of the children) refused to agree to a DNA test.
The man simply refused to "pay support" and when taken to court for "as usual", he presented paper evidence of his various attempt to get the former spouse to agree to a DNA test and claimed that he cannot support a child except he is tha father of that child.

Court immediately ordered a DNA test which went on to show that he was NOT the father!
Court asked the woman to furnish them with address and identity of the "true father" so that he can be asked to take up hsi responsibility.

Woman was truly shamed in the community, .... as she was a "Church Worker"! grin grin

Lastpage!

I can fully understand your position and arguments. I thought the same and used to have the same position until I saw this:

http://www.christianpost.com/news/jailed-for-nonpayment-of-child-support-but-its-not-his-child-92576/

True life story! No be film-trick. grin

I was shocked to my bones and it sure buttresses my argument that some Western societies are now completely anti-Man, thanks to aggressive feminist and their real men mugus.

I can't stand real men.

lastpage:
NB: easy with the gutting of the poor father that realizes he has been taken for a ride, like they say, it is only the woman that knows who the father of her child is, though she may chose to "re-arrange" the owner! shocked shocked

I don't think you understand that part.

I was actually referring to Lamptey's own father.

A father that was an alcoholic, used to beat the shyt out of him when he was a child, used to turn out his cigarettes on his skin, abandoned him when he was young, insulted him for playing football and then when he become a professional, they reconciled.

In my view, reconcile my arssse. I will gut him if he comes close.
Re: Odartey Lamptey Discovers 3 Children Not His by AHA1(m): 1:02pm On Dec 01, 2013
WOMAN WAS GOD´S SECOND MISTAKE----Friedrich Nietzsche
Re: Odartey Lamptey Discovers 3 Children Not His by bingbagbo(m): 1:58pm On Dec 01, 2013
Re: Odartey Lamptey Discovers 3 Children Not His by kundi90(m): 2:07pm On Dec 01, 2013
tpia@:
abeg sharap!

seems like you have comprehension problems, na oversabi dey worry you.

i even went through your posts and saw where you called women prosti.tutes.

for your mind you said something abi?

yes, if you do your so called dna test, dump the child and then the child turns out even better without such a lousy presence in his life, what will you do then? And if your dna test is positive yet the child turns out a ne'er do well like yourself, who you go blame?

That is why people like you deserve to marry those prostitutes i was taking about, and I think you must be one of those ******, who would like to put his shot at success in his children hands. Work for yourself and stop looking for a life line in children. I stand by my point that a prostitute mother ends up giving birth to bastards. And many of this children are the ones that terrorise the community.
Re: Odartey Lamptey Discovers 3 Children Not His by Echidime(m): 2:07pm On Dec 01, 2013
caesaraba: Keep calm, use her and do blood money. Simple!

How and where do they do the blood money? do you really believe in such crap called blood money?
Re: Odartey Lamptey Discovers 3 Children Not His by caesaraba(m): 2:32pm On Dec 01, 2013
Echidime:

How and where do they do the blood money? do you really believe in such crap called blood money?

Nope! I don't believe in such nonsense, however I do believe there's a cure for a lack of sense of humour.

1 Like

Re: Odartey Lamptey Discovers 3 Children Not His by LadyH(f): 4:41pm On Dec 01, 2013
choi!!!
Re: Odartey Lamptey Discovers 3 Children Not His by sunex: 7:01pm On Dec 01, 2013
oh boi,ds girl madt gan oo
Re: Odartey Lamptey Discovers 3 Children Not His by tpia5: 7:14pm On Dec 02, 2013
kundi90:

That is why people like you deserve to marry those prostitutes i was taking about, and I think you must be one of those ******, who would like to put his shot at success in his children hands. Work for yourself and stop looking for a life line in children. I stand by my point that a prostitute mother ends up giving birth to bastards. And many of this children are the ones that terrorise the community.

with the way you're shouting b.astards everywhere, seems like you will have many.

good luck with you and your p.rostitutes, you are very familiar with brothels no doubt.
Re: Odartey Lamptey Discovers 3 Children Not His by lastpage: 10:58pm On Dec 03, 2013
Sagamite:

I can fully understand your position and arguments. I thought the same and used to have the same position until I saw this:

http://www.christianpost.com/news/jailed-for-nonpayment-of-child-support-but-its-not-his-child-92576/

True life story! No be film-trick. grin

I was shocked to my bones and it sure buttresses my argument that some Western societies are now completely anti-Man, thanks to aggressive feminist and their real men mugus.

I can't stand real men.

I don't think you understand that part.

I was actually referring to Lamptey's own father.

A father that was an alcoholic, used to beat the shyt out of him when he was a child, used to turn out his cigarettes on his skin, abandoned him when he was young, insulted him for playing football and then when he become a professional, they reconciled.

In my view, reconcile my arssse. I will gut him if he comes close.

Likes! Likes!! wink
Marriage in an endangered institution and younger dudes need to thread with caution!
I wish l am GAY! shocked

Lastpage!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Neal Maupa Says Arsenal Players Need To Learn Humility / PSG Beat RB Leipzig To Reach Their First Ever Champions League Final / Oshoala Scores A Brace, Dedicates Goal To Mohbad, As Barcelona Beat Granada 6-1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.