Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,126 members, 7,953,483 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:07 PM

You And Your President's Transition From Weak To Wicked -G7 Governors Et Al - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You And Your President's Transition From Weak To Wicked -G7 Governors Et Al (478 Views)

Lamido Names Streets After ‘G7-Governors’ / BREAKING NEWS: Jonathan Summons G7 Governors To Aso Rock! / Asokoro DPO Didn't Hold G7 Governors Hostage, He Was Disgraced By Them (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You And Your President's Transition From Weak To Wicked -G7 Governors Et Al by esere826: 12:15pm On Nov 29, 2013
I am someone that is very laid back, and so easily defined as being 'weak'
this suits me fine, as it gives me an opportunity to relax and watch some folks trying hard to use my head while I discover their weakness..
(my frontal desposition all depends on what i desire to acheive)

With my characteristics, i think that i am able to understand president GEJ who was previously declared as weak, but is now being labelled as wicked and dictatorial
Re: You And Your President's Transition From Weak To Wicked -G7 Governors Et Al by esere826: 12:15pm On Nov 29, 2013
The man was labelled as weak,... very weak
the governors made nyanga for him before letting him have his rightly deserved political power (prior to his election)

As is typical of king makers, the governors felt that the president was their football
to be kicked around
the same king maker syndrome affected Chris Ubah when he was humiliating Ngige he installed as a governor

Unfortunately for some of the governors, the president threw off their yoke
this has greatly vexed them,... seeing small, weak jonathan challenge them
Re: You And Your President's Transition From Weak To Wicked -G7 Governors Et Al by esere826: 12:16pm On Nov 29, 2013
this also holds true for a number of NairaLanders and youths
who felt that they put weak jonathan in power
so they brazenly staged an Arab styled demonstration to protest the fuel price hike
they were drunk with power, and cajoled by some political fools who wouldn't dare try it in some other hostile regime. (** i respect those who fight no matter what, whether na Abacha , not those sneaky rats**)

They felt that Jonathan from a small small tribe, stereotyped as drunken
(in even serious minded discussions)
was a weakling. (**he probably is**)
Humans have a way of piling up bullying when the sense that you are weak

Jonathan reluctantly realised this
he got the military in to quash the uprising

Then the people switched from calling him weak
they began to call him wicked and clueless
Re: You And Your President's Transition From Weak To Wicked -G7 Governors Et Al by esere826: 12:16pm On Nov 29, 2013
The governors are now also learning their lessons
I hope that Jonathan concludes that mess

As for the opposition
yep, opposition is great. But you must come to equity with clean hands
Not when you refuse to be challenged, and are an emperor in your own domain, then you go to someone else's domain to challenge him

I laughhhhhhhhh, ...the laughter of someone setting a bait
bullies only respect one thing -quashing
The nigerian federal structure allows for this
Re: You And Your President's Transition From Weak To Wicked -G7 Governors Et Al by esere826: 12:18pm On Nov 29, 2013
Pastor Oyakhilome discussing about women and skimpy clothes gave an intersting thought
"it is not the women with the issue, but the onlooker who can't keep his eyes off"

Jonathan is not the weak one (although he is weak)
we are the weak ones (reference to a commentator -Ajanlekoko)

The 'opposition' has a chance to claim the presidency
but the greatest disservice that they will do to their strategy
is if they approach it as bullies of the 'weak' president

...i might be weak, but when you rub it in and make a mockery of my weakness
you'll get the most venomous fatal snake bite you could ever imagine

.......go ask women who thought that their husbands were weak, and said it to his face
Re: You And Your President's Transition From Weak To Wicked -G7 Governors Et Al by farem: 12:20pm On Nov 29, 2013

(1) (Reply)

Edo Pdp Offers Two Hundred And Fifty Thousand To The Embarrassed Widow / Anambra PDP Chairman Kidnapped / Hypocrisy And The Mandela Demise.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.