Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,960 members, 7,814,248 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:51 AM

Am The First Person To Have Xbox One And Killer Instinct In Naija Lets Network - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Am The First Person To Have Xbox One And Killer Instinct In Naija Lets Network (1685 Views)

Rare Announces Killer Instinct For Xbox One, Brings Back Some Ultra Memories / Killer Instinct Arcade Game Needed Urgently!!! / Killer Instinct And Killer Instinct Gold On Pc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am The First Person To Have Xbox One And Killer Instinct In Naija Lets Network by 04kaa: 12:32pm On Nov 29, 2013
Am the First person to have Xbox one and Killer instinct in Naija. If you love xbox one ,online gaming and killer instinct. Let us network here for online ranked matches! . It's O4kaa EBORA meridinlogun of Nairaland.
Re: Am The First Person To Have Xbox One And Killer Instinct In Naija Lets Network by Olisa74(m): 12:52pm On Nov 29, 2013
emeka 74 (space after emeka!)
Re: Am The First Person To Have Xbox One And Killer Instinct In Naija Lets Network by Donsammi(m): 5:34pm On Nov 29, 2013
post pic nah!! by the way conqratz
Re: Am The First Person To Have Xbox One And Killer Instinct In Naija Lets Network by 04kaa: 8:50am On Dec 11, 2013
Donsammi: post pic nah!! by the way conqratz

Post picture just to impress u? what a sisi
am playing killer instinct online, anyone good should come holla at me., my gamertag is alerteddrake
Re: Am The First Person To Have Xbox One And Killer Instinct In Naija Lets Network by Donsammi(m): 5:17am On Dec 12, 2013
04kaa:

Post picture just to impress u? what a sisi
am playing killer instinct online, anyone good should come holla at me., my gamertag is alerteddrake
impress me for what? wen am a pc game freak!!
Re: Am The First Person To Have Xbox One And Killer Instinct In Naija Lets Network by 04kaa: 10:44am On Dec 12, 2013
Donsammi: impress me for what? wen am a pc game freak!!

Na u sabi jare sanmi, am enjoying Killer instinct on it . Booyakakakakakaak ! Combo breaker
Re: Am The First Person To Have Xbox One And Killer Instinct In Naija Lets Network by gohan: 11:40am On Dec 12, 2013
no offense dude, but i dont think u were d first for i also got my console too on lunch date before comin bak to 9ja wit it and already have d KI too, wit fifa14 and RYSE son of rome ( traded my NFS rivals for dat)
Re: Am The First Person To Have Xbox One And Killer Instinct In Naija Lets Network by gohan: 11:41am On Dec 12, 2013
no offense dude, but i dont think u were d first for i also got my console too on lunch date in d U.K before comin bak to 9ja wit it and already have d KI too, wit fifa14 and RYSE son of rome ( traded my NFS rivals for dat)
Re: Am The First Person To Have Xbox One And Killer Instinct In Naija Lets Network by 04kaa: 2:24pm On Dec 13, 2013
gohan: no offense dude, but i dont think u were d first for i also got my console too on lunch date in d U.K before comin bak to 9ja wit it and already have d KI too, wit fifa14 and RYSE son of rome ( traded my NFS rivals for dat)

No probs ma hommie, lets drink and celebrate then. the game is awesome innit
Re: Am The First Person To Have Xbox One And Killer Instinct In Naija Lets Network by port1976(m): 8:12pm On Dec 17, 2013
Folks,

I need X-box one PSU (power supply unit) 240v or universal one. Kindly assit if you know where i can get this in Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

Do You Know This Is Actually A Game? (pictures) / Premiership League Is The Most Difficult League To Predict...who Is With Me??? / PC Games For Sale (jos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.