Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:09 AM

Femi Fani-kayode & Bianca Johnson Rubbised Gov. Oshiomhole - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani-kayode & Bianca Johnson Rubbised Gov. Oshiomhole (2332 Views)

This Did Not Happen In Edo State. See How They Lied Against Gov Oshiomhole. PICS / Get Ready To Sell Your Private Jets’ – Gov. Oshiomhole Tell Owners / Court Reads Ojukwu's Will, Bianca Gets Lion Share (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Fani-kayode & Bianca Johnson Rubbised Gov. Oshiomhole by BankManager(m): 1:58pm On Nov 29, 2013
born_to_be_gr8t:
It's like all Biancas' are pretty
Same thought here bro..
Re: Femi Fani-kayode & Bianca Johnson Rubbised Gov. Oshiomhole by Desola(f): 1:59pm On Nov 29, 2013
kingbang:

Hahahahahahahahaha! Abeg don't upload your pics before we all start convulsing. cheesy cheesy cheesy

...and then pass out. Hopefully someone from Mic casket will be on hand. grin
Re: Femi Fani-kayode & Bianca Johnson Rubbised Gov. Oshiomhole by kingbang: 2:01pm On Nov 29, 2013
Desola:

...and then pass out. Hopefully someone from Mic casket will be on hand. grin

Of course it won't get to that because i won't be here to watch those eye disturbing pictures of yours. tongue tongue grin

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode & Bianca Johnson Rubbised Gov. Oshiomhole by Napoleondegreat: 2:03pm On Nov 29, 2013
born_to_be_gr8t:

hahahahaha!! Why then did he not marry a bianca?
Re: Femi Fani-kayode & Bianca Johnson Rubbised Gov. Oshiomhole by Desola(f): 2:05pm On Nov 29, 2013
kingbang:

Of course it won't get to that because i won't be here to watch those eye disturbing pictures of yours. tongue tongue grin

You mean mic casket go don get your patronage before I upload?
Re: Femi Fani-kayode & Bianca Johnson Rubbised Gov. Oshiomhole by Desola(f): 2:08pm On Nov 29, 2013
Napoleondegreat:

Why should he marry a BianCAR when he can get a bridJET?

Abeg transport sef get class!

Anybody can ride a car but na only special people dey board jet.

I hope you cowaciate. grin

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode & Bianca Johnson Rubbised Gov. Oshiomhole by tpia5: 2:10pm On Nov 29, 2013
born_to_be_gr8t:

Bianca means white or light, so its more likely a name applied to mixed race children.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode & Bianca Johnson Rubbised Gov. Oshiomhole by tpia5: 2:11pm On Nov 29, 2013
Napoleondegreat:

More like why is he being shown another bianca.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode & Bianca Johnson Rubbised Gov. Oshiomhole by kingbang: 2:11pm On Nov 29, 2013
Desola:

You mean mic casket go don get your patronage before I upload?

No, it means i would have signed out before you spoil my sight with those ugly pictures of yours. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode & Bianca Johnson Rubbised Gov. Oshiomhole by Nobody: 2:11pm On Nov 29, 2013
Desola:

Omo, if I upload my picture this server go crash!

You sure say eyes kongba get enough bandwidth to take all of me? tongue
LoL...how e no go crash, even sexkillz go make u mod just to dae put ur pic for anywhere way e-war dae...lol

Re: Femi Fani-kayode & Bianca Johnson Rubbised Gov. Oshiomhole by Desola(f): 2:16pm On Nov 29, 2013
lygn19:
LoL...how e no go crash, even sexkillz go make u mod just to dae put ur pic for anywhere way e-war dae...lol

Have you been going through my fb prof pictures?

How did you get a hold of this?

See as my black take dey shine.kiss
Re: Femi Fani-kayode & Bianca Johnson Rubbised Gov. Oshiomhole by borntobegr8t(m): 2:17pm On Nov 29, 2013
"Mr you are derailing this thread" will soon come and hide some posts nw #searchn for my own bianca#
Re: Femi Fani-kayode & Bianca Johnson Rubbised Gov. Oshiomhole by Napoleondegreat: 2:17pm On Nov 29, 2013
Desola: Ffk, papa tosibe I see younger and fresher fish for you hia o. Forget that boney old cargo and consider this fine one Down syndrome notwithstanding o. grin

If he is ur husband and he goes on to forget u as a " boney old cargo" that you must be, ffk will enter guiness book of record authored by you as an amazing husband of the century right?
Re: Femi Fani-kayode & Bianca Johnson Rubbised Gov. Oshiomhole by Desola(f): 2:17pm On Nov 29, 2013
kingbang:

No, it means i would have signed out before you spoil my sight with those ugly pictures of yours. grin grin

Just remember to write a will for your family before you sign out o.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode & Bianca Johnson Rubbised Gov. Oshiomhole by Desola(f): 2:18pm On Nov 29, 2013
Napoleondegreat:

If he is ur husband and he goes on to forget u as a " boney old cargo" that you must be, ffk will enter guiness book of record authored by you as an amazing husband of the century right?

Did you miss your way to the patois class?
Re: Femi Fani-kayode & Bianca Johnson Rubbised Gov. Oshiomhole by Nobody: 2:18pm On Nov 29, 2013
Desola:

Have you been going through my fb prof pictures?

How did you get a hold of this?

See as my black take dey shine.kiss
LoL...u really make sense o, u 2 mk sense so tay FFK say u to fine for am to marry u, dats y he passed u to his dog... Wow
Re: Femi Fani-kayode & Bianca Johnson Rubbised Gov. Oshiomhole by donphilopus: 2:21pm On Nov 29, 2013
Bank Manager:
Almost made an error when quoting someone.So i don't know who u're reffering to here..Or is it that lady called Desola who called Bianca Johnson ugly you wanted to reply.??
I was referring to you! You were the one that said, "she couldn't upload her pix on nairaland" na! That's why I said so.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode & Bianca Johnson Rubbised Gov. Oshiomhole by Desola(f): 2:22pm On Nov 29, 2013
lygn19:
LoL...u really make sense o, u 2 mk sense so tay FFK say u to fine for am to marry u, dats y he passed u to his dog... Wow

grin grin nothing spoil after all he pass BianCar to lipstick wearing ojukwu too.

Na so e treat us o. grin
Re: Femi Fani-kayode & Bianca Johnson Rubbised Gov. Oshiomhole by Napoleondegreat: 2:23pm On Nov 29, 2013
Desola:

Why should he marry a BianCAR when he can get a bridJET?

Abeg transport sef get class!

Anybody can ride a car but na only special people dey board jet.

I hope you cowaciate. grin
Isn't it then absurd that a man that has a jet abandons it for a car when a jet is deemed best for him?

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode & Bianca Johnson Rubbised Gov. Oshiomhole by Desola(f): 2:27pm On Nov 29, 2013
Napoleondegreat:
Isn't then absurd that a man that has a jet abandons it for a car when a jet is deemed best for him?

For wia! He rode in the car, sold it to an army general and later upgraded to a jet!

Get with the programme ko!

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode & Bianca Johnson Rubbised Gov. Oshiomhole by Napoleondegreat: 2:35pm On Nov 29, 2013
Desola:

grin grin nothing spoil after all he pass BianCar to lipstick wearing ojukwu too.

Na so e treat us o. grin

Nawa oo! So this is how yoruba men treat their female? No wonder the yoruba "sage" Obafemi Awolowo drank rat poison in 1986 while killing himself to announce his frustration!

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode & Bianca Johnson Rubbised Gov. Oshiomhole by Desola(f): 2:36pm On Nov 29, 2013
Napoleondegreat:

Nawa oo! So this is how yoruba men treat their female? No wonder the yoruba "sage" Obafemi Awolowo drank rat poison in 1986 while killing himself to announce his frustration!

Off tangent again.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode & Bianca Johnson Rubbised Gov. Oshiomhole by Napoleondegreat: 2:43pm On Nov 29, 2013
Desola:

For wia! He rode in the car, sold it to an army general and later upgraded to a jet!

Get with the programme ko!
How does this go in line with his present freak for "bianCARS" even to the embarrassment of his race?

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode & Bianca Johnson Rubbised Gov. Oshiomhole by Napoleondegreat: 2:45pm On Nov 29, 2013
Desola:

Off tangent again.

while moving in the same path you created?
Re: Femi Fani-kayode & Bianca Johnson Rubbised Gov. Oshiomhole by kokoA(m): 2:52pm On Nov 29, 2013
born_to_be_gr8t: This bianca is intimidatingly beautiful,embarrassinlgly pretty, and cascadingly desirable...if I have a babe like this ehn...may thunder fire me if I cheat on her grin
Bros you disappoint me aswear! Na so fine girls scarce for your life? Choi! Dis babe try no doubt but no reach d level wey you talk abeg. Dis one na balloteli for where fine girls dey abeg.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode & Bianca Johnson Rubbised Gov. Oshiomhole by tpia5: 4:10pm On Nov 29, 2013
So ffk should cheat on his wife with her, but must not cheat ON the lady herself?

Good luck with the wishful thinking!
Re: Femi Fani-kayode & Bianca Johnson Rubbised Gov. Oshiomhole by Jenticles(f): 6:18pm On Nov 29, 2013
Sweet chic

(1) (2) (Reply)

Senate Bars “corruption Personified” Mallam El-rufai From Holding Public Office / Nig. Army Orders Arrest Of Gen. For Running Into Bush With Troops In Fear Of B.H / Obasanjo Prefers Jail With Buhari To Freedom Under Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.