Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,580 members, 7,812,898 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:34 PM

Who Taught You How To Drive? Was The Person Strict - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Who Taught You How To Drive? Was The Person Strict (7856 Views)

Who Taught You How To Drive? / Is It Ok To Drive This Car As A Lady(photo)? / Have You Taught A Spouse To Drive? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Taught You How To Drive? Was The Person Strict by Dan18(m): 1:25am On Dec 02, 2013
Enyogbe: second to comment.... my mom oh. so very strict. sometimes I get scared that she us gonna hit me. it was fun sha
my dad is a lt. Col. So i usually get a slap for every mistake i made while i was learning. But now i can drive in the moon.
Re: Who Taught You How To Drive? Was The Person Strict by Nobody: 2:02am On Dec 02, 2013
My dad and sister taught me how to drive. My dad was very strict concerning obeying traffic rules, and the proper mechanics of driving.
Any repeated mistake was met with a scolding.
Re: Who Taught You How To Drive? Was The Person Strict by Nobody: 4:59am On Dec 02, 2013
Lol

Siena:

Turtle? What's a "turtle" doing in a car? undecided
Re: Who Taught You How To Drive? Was The Person Strict by XLR8(m): 7:31am On Dec 02, 2013
brushesz: I learnt driving from a video simulation on a PC with a steering wheel, clutch, brake and accelerator pedals. The only difference was that I made changes to gear from the keyboard.

some games can help..NFS grin
Re: Who Taught You How To Drive? Was The Person Strict by ibkgab001: 8:24am On Dec 02, 2013
Manttle
Re: Who Taught You How To Drive? Was The Person Strict by Omaresh(f): 8:30am On Dec 02, 2013
Re: Who Taught You How To Drive? Was The Person Strict by Charles545: 8:40am On Dec 02, 2013
nobody taught me...and I hate 2 see When guys hand 'L' on vehicles... a guy should be smart enough to know basic driving skill...
Re: Who Taught You How To Drive? Was The Person Strict by robedu: 9:10am On Dec 02, 2013
My boy Friend thought me how to drive. He was very annoying that we almost broke up
Re: Who Taught You How To Drive? Was The Person Strict by Nobody: 1:13pm On Dec 02, 2013
chucky234: No one taught me how to drive,I always observed how people drive whenever I find myself in a car and paid close attention to everything they were doing.
Bought my first car,a Mazda 626 manual gear then put all I learned into practice and that was it.

U re d type dat causes road accidents!!! sad
Re: Who Taught You How To Drive? Was The Person Strict by muheewa(m): 5:04pm On Dec 02, 2013
yes he was ooiii
Re: Who Taught You How To Drive? Was The Person Strict by kingsle66(m): 7:29pm On Dec 02, 2013
AA rescue driving school are fraud....they will promise you of a job, drivers license etc after learning... but the thing there is your money they need, I mean immediately you have pay their wopping 35k or 40k driving school ...they will then tell you their are nothing like drivers license in the agreement, I am speaking from experience... guys or ladies please don't fall victims to AA rescue scam... my hard earn money 35k was taken from me without value for my money, I wasn't given a job it drivers license, too sad sad ....
Re: Who Taught You How To Drive? Was The Person Strict by EyesulO(m): 7:59pm On Dec 02, 2013
It's very funny reading some of the post here. I appreciate those who starting driving with very little assistance. Having taught nothing less than 30 people(i love teaching people to drive) to drive. I understand how difficult it is for some to overcome their fear of getting on the road. However, i will encourage anyone who is still trying to brace up...there's really nothing to be afraid of if you have a patient and resourceful trainer. I had fears too when i first started...it's double trouble when you have an impatient trainer on top of that...
Re: Who Taught You How To Drive? Was The Person Strict by krystal101(f): 8:07pm On Dec 02, 2013
EyesulO: It's very funny reading some of the post here. I appreciate those who starting driving with very little assistance. Having taught nothing less than 30 people(i love teaching people to drive) to drive. I understand how difficult it is for some to overcome their fear of getting on the road. However, i will encourage anyone who is still trying to brace up...there's really nothing to be afraid of if you have a patient and resourceful trainer. I had fears too when i first started...it's double trouble when you have an impatient trainer on top of that...

Pls come and teach me. My hubby is teaching me atm. But he's always busy. And am scared a little tho & he's not strict

1 Like

Re: Who Taught You How To Drive? Was The Person Strict by vanitty: 9:51pm On Dec 02, 2013
Chai, I wasted money o. It was £18 I think per hour then. I had two different driving instructors. I used to do 2 hrs every Saturday and that was continuous for almost a year I think. My problem was I didn't do any independent lesson!!!

Steve first thought me, very nice, calm guy, always explaining why I should do this or that etc. I did practical test, did not pass!

Then this guy can't remember his name, he was a shouter!!!! I was always nervous entering his car and I was paying him o. He will just shout at me. I guess that was his style because I learnt a lot from him within a very short timeframe.

It was definitely a testimony when I heard the "congratulations you have passed".
Re: Who Taught You How To Drive? Was The Person Strict by omoyankee3(m): 5:47am On Dec 03, 2013
Learned from watching "how to drive a car" video on Youtube...the instructor wasn't strict at all grin
Re: Who Taught You How To Drive? Was The Person Strict by RAPMAN02(m): 7:10am On Dec 03, 2013
if you dint go to driving school quote me the road/traffic signs you know, explain too

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Got Smoked By Honda Accord 2010 / Thread For Air Condition / Doctor Of All Problematic Vehicles in Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.