Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,581 members, 7,816,430 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:11 AM

Doctor Of All Problematic Vehicles in Abuja - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Doctor Of All Problematic Vehicles in Abuja (7870 Views)

Speed Limits For Vehicles In Nigeria – FRSC / Largest Land Vehicles In The World (photos) / Top 10 Most Problematic Cars To Avoid When Buying A Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Doctor Of All Problematic Vehicles in Abuja by Starbeams: 3:15am On Jul 27, 2016
Are you tired of spending with no result on your vehicle?
Are you tired of calling different mechanics and your vehicle didnt work?
Are you tired of having sleepless nights on your problematic vehicle?
Are you tired of seeing your vehicle abandoned on a spot for many Months/Years because of mechanical/electrical problems?
Are you tired of Automatic Gearbox issues with your car?

Starbeams Auto Yard is the solution and we are here to make you happy!

We fix any problematic & stubborn vehicles..

Call us today and your problem with be solved with our professional touches..

Also, we do
Car Engine and Gear Services
Car General Diagnosis
Car Problem Cause Diagnosis
Car tracker installations on your phone to monitor your car/truck movement by yourself
Car Key Programming
Brain-box Programming
And many more

Starbeams Auto Yard
No 10, Gado Nasco way
Opposite Veteran Plaza
2/1 Kubwa, Abuja

Call 08072594139, 08145579565

Whatsapp 08072594139
Re: Doctor Of All Problematic Vehicles in Abuja by Mhiztahflash(m): 3:16am On Jul 27, 2016
Nice one
Re: Doctor Of All Problematic Vehicles in Abuja by Starbeams: 6:05am On Sep 16, 2016
Call us today
Re: Doctor Of All Problematic Vehicles in Abuja by Starbeams: 9:56pm On Sep 16, 2016
Flog your Stubborn car with Starbeams!
Re: Doctor Of All Problematic Vehicles in Abuja by nervorum: 7:56pm On Sep 18, 2016
I hope you guys are affordable. I can't forget spending what i consider an unfair amount at Auto-beauty, yet did not get satisfaction. Will try you out!
Re: Doctor Of All Problematic Vehicles in Abuja by Starbeams: 9:24pm On Sep 18, 2016
We charge a reasonable amount..Your satisfactory is our concern! Try us out and a trial will convince you!
Re: Doctor Of All Problematic Vehicles in Abuja by Starbeams: 7:00am On Sep 21, 2016
keep the calls coming...the doctor is here!!!
Re: Doctor Of All Problematic Vehicles in Abuja by Starbeams: 7:20am On Sep 22, 2016
Making people happy!!
Re: Doctor Of All Problematic Vehicles in Abuja by Starbeams: 10:21pm On Sep 22, 2016
more!!
Re: Doctor Of All Problematic Vehicles in Abuja by Starbeams: 10:40am On Sep 24, 2016
Diagnosis and settling problems in progress..
Re: Doctor Of All Problematic Vehicles in Abuja by Starbeams: 7:35am On Sep 25, 2016
Call us today
Re: Doctor Of All Problematic Vehicles in Abuja by Starbeams: 3:40pm On Sep 25, 2016
Call us
Re: Doctor Of All Problematic Vehicles in Abuja by Starbeams: 11:44am On Sep 26, 2016
Good morning everyone!
Re: Doctor Of All Problematic Vehicles in Abuja by Starbeams: 7:44pm On Sep 27, 2016
Re: Doctor Of All Problematic Vehicles in Abuja by Starbeams: 7:50am On Sep 28, 2016
Call.
Re: Doctor Of All Problematic Vehicles in Abuja by Starbeams: 1:27pm On Sep 30, 2016
Call Us
Re: Doctor Of All Problematic Vehicles in Abuja by Starbeams: 2:21pm On Oct 02, 2016
Re: Doctor Of All Problematic Vehicles in Abuja by Starbeams: 1:06pm On Oct 04, 2016
Call us today
Re: Doctor Of All Problematic Vehicles in Abuja by Starbeams: 12:38pm On Oct 05, 2016
More Calls
Re: Doctor Of All Problematic Vehicles in Abuja by Starbeams: 1:04pm On Oct 07, 2016
Call
Re: Doctor Of All Problematic Vehicles in Abuja by Starbeams: 9:53am On Oct 08, 2016
call us today
Re: Doctor Of All Problematic Vehicles in Abuja by Starbeams: 12:49pm On Oct 10, 2016
Dont be tired, call us
Re: Doctor Of All Problematic Vehicles in Abuja by Starbeams: 11:59am On Oct 11, 2016
Fix your Toyota Venza, Lexus, Camry,V6 22 Pins Gearbox With Guarantee in Abuja!
Re: Doctor Of All Problematic Vehicles in Abuja by Starbeams: 12:29pm On Oct 14, 2016
ok..call us today
Re: Doctor Of All Problematic Vehicles in Abuja by Starbeams: 10:52am On Oct 15, 2016
Call
Re: Doctor Of All Problematic Vehicles in Abuja by Coolgent(m): 7:24pm On Oct 16, 2016
Starbeams:
Are you tired of spending with no result on your vehicle?
Are you tired of calling different mechanics and your vehicle didnt work?
Are you tired of having sleepless nights on your problematic vehicle?
Are you tired of seeing your vehicle abandoned on a spot for many Months/Years because of mechanical/electrical problems?
Are you tired of Automatic Gearbox issues with your car?

Starbeams Auto Yard is the solution and we are here to make you happy!

We fix any problematic & stubborn vehicles..

Call us today and your problem with be solved with our professional touches..

Also, we do
Car Engine and Gear Services
Car General Diagnosis
Car Problem Cause Diagnosis
Car tracker installations on your phone to monitor your car/truck movement by yourself
Car Key Programming
Brain-box Programming
And many more

Starbeams Auto Yard
No 10, Gado Nasco way
Opposite Veteran Plaza
2/1 Kubwa, Abuja

Whatsapp 08072594139
Sir.
My accord 2003 2.4 ivtec doch is consuming fuel (70km for 10ltrs city driving with AC)
I change new plugs ngk e6 , new air filter, service injectors but improvement.

Nb: it has 100,000km on odo

Kindly help pls
Re: Doctor Of All Problematic Vehicles in Abuja by Starbeams: 8:25pm On Oct 16, 2016
Coolgent:

Sir.
My accord 2003 2.4 ivtec doch is consuming fuel (70km for 10ltrs city driving with AC)
I change new plugs ngk e6 , new air filter, service injectors but improvement.

Nb: it has 100,000km on odo

Kindly help pls

First of all, you have to scan the car. Is it showing a check engine? Is it bring out black smoke(Unburnt fuel)?
Have you checked your oxygen sensors, airflow sensor?
Re: Doctor Of All Problematic Vehicles in Abuja by Coolgent(m): 9:10pm On Oct 16, 2016
Starbeams:

First of all, you have to scan the car. Is it showing a check engine? Is it bring out black smoke(Unburnt fuel)?
Have you checked your oxygen sensors, airflow sensor?

After scanning we found it the following codes;
1. P0141 o2 sensor heater circut malfunction bank sensor 2.

2. P0341 camshaft position sensor circut range/perfomance bank 1 or single sensor.
There is little white smoke at start up early morning but it will clear up after some minutes and also black substance when i touch the tip of exhaust pipe.
Re: Doctor Of All Problematic Vehicles in Abuja by Starbeams: 6:16am On Oct 17, 2016
Coolgent:

After scanning we found it the following codes;
1. P0141 o2 sensor heater circut malfunction bank sensor 2.

2. P0341 camshaft position sensor circut range/perfomance bank 1 or single sensor.
There is little white smoke at start up early morning but it will clear up after some minutes and also black substance when i touch the tip of exhaust pipe.

Cool, you've got the solution. Change the heated sensor, change the camshaft sensor, change your airflow sensor. airflow sensor is what is causing the black smoke most times. After doing this, rescan the car and check to confirm.

Note: when changing the oxygen sensor, make sure you replace it with the same type of your car, and also test it before you pay them to make sure its working. Out of 10 oxygen sensors you will buy from the market, it may be 2 that will be working fine. Tell them to test it with Ohms on the meter for you. Many people don't know this. so that you wont still go and buy a bad oxygen sensor in the market.

My advise.
Re: Doctor Of All Problematic Vehicles in Abuja by Coolgent(m): 6:42am On Oct 17, 2016
Starbeams:

Cool, you've got the solution. Change the heated sensor, change the camshaft sensor, change your airflow sensor. airflow sensor is what is causing the black smoke most times. After doing this, rescan the car and check to confirm.

Note: when changing the oxygen sensor, make sure you replace it with the same type of your car, and also test it before you pay them to make sure its working. Out of 10 oxygen sensors you will buy from the market, it may be 2 that will be working fine. Tell them to test it with Ohms on the meter for you. Many people don't know this. so that you wont still go and buy a bad oxygen sensor in the market.

My advise.
Thank you very much Sir.
What are their prices? And the address of your auto workshop?
Re: Doctor Of All Problematic Vehicles in Abuja by Starbeams: 9:33am On Oct 17, 2016
Coolgent:

Thank you very much Sir.
What are their prices? And the address of your auto workshop?

No problem sir, I cant give you the prices until i see the one in your car. Also, i will even verify if its the sensors are really bad. Because sometimes, it may even be the wires connecting the sensors may cut inside or have other problems, and the scanning machine will only see that the sensor is not working.

When you come, we will check it.

Starbeams Auto Yard
No 10, Gado Nasco way
Opposite Veteran Plaza
2/1 Kubwa, Abuja

Whatsapp 08072594139

1 Like

Re: Doctor Of All Problematic Vehicles in Abuja by Coolgent(m): 9:50am On Oct 17, 2016
Starbeams:

No problem sir, I cant give you the prices until i see the one in your car. Also, i will even verify if its the sensors are really bad. Because sometimes, it may even be the wires connecting the sensors may cut inside or have other problems, and the scanning machine will only see that the sensor is not working.

When you come, we will check it.

Starbeams Auto Yard
No 10, Gado Nasco way
Opposite Veteran Plaza
2/1 Kubwa, Abuja

Whatsapp 08072594139
Thanks a lot, see u

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Need A Driver's Licence / Tesla Model 3 Will Be Almost Fully Voice Controllable With Future Update – Musk / Can 200k Get Me A Car Today?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.