Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,746 members, 7,844,451 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 09:24 PM

What Will U Do If U're Locked In A Secret Room With A Celebrity For 5 Mins? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / What Will U Do If U're Locked In A Secret Room With A Celebrity For 5 Mins? (813 Views)

Parody Facebook Page Of A Popular Nigerian Female Celebrity For Sale / Yemi Blaq And Juliet Ibrahim Get Locked In Sizzling HOT Kiss-photo / Which Celebrity Would You Like To Be Locked In An Elevator With? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will U Do If U're Locked In A Secret Room With A Celebrity For 5 Mins? by Kelvindwaplord(m): 2:23pm On Nov 29, 2013
Someone Just asked me this and i decided to share it on nairaland..

If you were given an opportunity to spend 5mins in a secret room with any celebrity of your choice.

*Which Celebrity Will You Choose??

*And What Will You Do During That 5 Mins :p

Let The Comments Flow! cheesy
Re: What Will U Do If U're Locked In A Secret Room With A Celebrity For 5 Mins? by kreamidiva(f): 2:28pm On Nov 29, 2013
give me 9ice or davido....
after 5mins,their lives will never remain the same again!
Re: What Will U Do If U're Locked In A Secret Room With A Celebrity For 5 Mins? by Swaggot00(m): 3:00pm On Nov 29, 2013
kreami diva: give me 9ice or davido....
after 5mins,their lives will never remain the same again!
9ice' davido lyk seriously this one no even get taste.

1 Like

Re: What Will U Do If U're Locked In A Secret Room With A Celebrity For 5 Mins? by shevon: 3:17pm On Nov 29, 2013
I have always had a serious crush on Genevieve Nnaji.
And what I will do? Ask my wife grin
Re: What Will U Do If U're Locked In A Secret Room With A Celebrity For 5 Mins? by Phranciz(m): 3:22pm On Nov 29, 2013
Gimme eniola badmus, so she will be enough motivation to make 5 mins look to long and pray not to wish for such again.
Re: What Will U Do If U're Locked In A Secret Room With A Celebrity For 5 Mins? by Nobody: 5:58pm On Nov 29, 2013
Talk. Prolly get to know the person more
Re: What Will U Do If U're Locked In A Secret Room With A Celebrity For 5 Mins? by tpia5: 6:05pm On Nov 29, 2013
Are you referring to our illuminati celebrities?

Are you looking for who to do rituals with?
Re: What Will U Do If U're Locked In A Secret Room With A Celebrity For 5 Mins? by LJDeal(m): 6:06pm On Nov 29, 2013
Give G. Nnaji, ℓ wȊ̝̊̅ℓℓ beg her F̶̲̅Õ̳͡я̅ connection F̶̲̅Õ̳͡я̅ success!!! Give ♍£ chidimma!! She's young, ℓ bet she scream F̶̲̅Õ̳͡я̅ help if ℓ handle her.......
Re: What Will U Do If U're Locked In A Secret Room With A Celebrity For 5 Mins? by sultanbaby: 9:03pm On Nov 29, 2013
Js
Kelvindwaplord: Someone Just asked me this and i decided to share it on nairaland..

If you were given an opportunity to spend 5mins in a secret room with any celebrity of your choice.

*Which Celebrity Will You Choose??

*And What Will You Do During That 5 Mins :p

Let The Comments Flow! cheesy
jst give me davido for 5 mins am sure I will nt want to leave me cos am jst too crazy abt d guy
Re: What Will U Do If U're Locked In A Secret Room With A Celebrity For 5 Mins? by mzwealth(f): 10:14pm On Nov 29, 2013
Give me davido or iyanya.shikena.I no wan make maot

(1) (Reply)

Selena Gomez Speaks About The Pressuere Of Being 'sexy' In The Entertainment Ind / Destiny Child's Vid: When Jesus Says Yes / Award Winning DJ Exclusive Is Set To Marry Soon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.