Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,149 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:25 AM

Samsung Galaxy Note 2 GT-N7100 "Not Registered On Network" Problem - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Samsung Galaxy Note 2 GT-N7100 "Not Registered On Network" Problem (14819 Views)

My Infinix X600 Note 2 Jst Arrivd From Jumia.hands On Review Follws immdiatly / SAMSUNG NOTE 2 GT-N7100 Panel Needed. / Help Samsung Note 2 GT N7100 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Samsung Galaxy Note 2 GT-N7100 "Not Registered On Network" Problem by Arthaus(m): 3:50pm On Nov 29, 2013
My galaxy note 2(gt-n7100) suddenly started having issues with network stability. I use an airtel sim. Often times,it would show "Not registered on network" or "Connection Error or MMI Error Code" even though there's full signal bars. If I switch sims,the phone works just fine,d sim also on other phones. The phone runs a stock ROM and airtel service center said the fault isn't network based as I can attest that others around me that use other android phones with airtel enjoy their mobiles. I had the phone upgraded to JB 4.1.2 and now it barely shows service reception irrespective of the sim I use. Please,to the in-house engineers,I ask for your assistance on what to do and how to go about it. Thanks in anticipation of your kind responses.
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 2 GT-N7100 "Not Registered On Network" Problem by Nobody: 3:52pm On Nov 29, 2013
remove d battery n d sim for abt 5 mins den replace it. LOBATAN
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 2 GT-N7100 "Not Registered On Network" Problem by Arthaus(m): 4:14pm On Nov 29, 2013
As much as I appreciate ur response,I need a real solution to this. Also anyone who has had the same problem but succeeded in repairing or fixing his or her mobile should lemme know what to do.
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 2 GT-N7100 "Not Registered On Network" Problem by dragnet: 7:14pm On Nov 29, 2013
Arthaus: My galaxy note 2(gt-n7100) suddenly started having issues with network stability. I use an airtel sim. Often times,it would show "Not registered on network" or "Connection Error or MMI Error Code" even though there's full signal bars. If I switch sims,the phone works just fine,d sim also on other phones. The phone runs a stock ROM and airtel service center said the fault isn't network based as I can attest that others around me that use other android phones with airtel enjoy their mobiles. I had the phone upgraded to JB 4.1.2 and now it barely shows service reception irrespective of the sim I use. Please,to the in-house engineers,I ask for your assistance on what to do and how to go about it. Thanks in anticipation of your kind responses.
check this
www.idroidspace.com/solved-not-registered-on-network-for-samsung-galaxy-devices/
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 2 GT-N7100 "Not Registered On Network" Problem by Arthaus(m): 10:17am On Dec 03, 2013
dragnet:
check this
www.idroidspace.com/solved-not-registered-on-network-for-samsung-galaxy-devices/
Thanks a million for the link you gave me. Now it's ok though I feel the network is poor on my end. God bless you,bro. Do you advice I use glo bis on my note 2 like people say? Does it work?
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 2 GT-N7100 "Not Registered On Network" Problem by sarveshmotihari: 1:42pm On Oct 17, 2015
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 2 GT-N7100 "Not Registered On Network" Problem by longtailpro: 11:11am On May 11, 2016
Try these steps:

- Take out battery and Sim and Insert again.
- Turn on Airplane mode and Turn it off.
- Reset your device and check if problem solved.

For more fixes, visit this guide: http://www.pingzic.com/mobile-network-not-available-fix/
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 2 GT-N7100 "Not Registered On Network" Problem by azharroshan1990: 9:40am On Jun 02, 2016
It's very simple, I have faced this issue many times and have had solved it. First just get your device battery and sim out and wait for a couple of seconds and then put it back and ON your device.. after on your airplane mode and then off it back.. and then check your problem will be 100% solved... but in case if you have anymore question and still feeling difficulty... just message here over this forum with complete info.. i will guide you.. thanks

Best Regards,
http://ottmag.com/
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 2 GT-N7100 "Not Registered On Network" Problem by RR0907: 6:26pm On Jun 06, 2016
I too faced this issue. Thanks for the answers all.

Regards
Barber shops near me
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 2 GT-N7100 "Not Registered On Network" Problem by faisaltherock19: 8:16am On Jun 19, 2016
@longtailpro.. thanks for the guide. now I am able to resolve my issue. I appreciate all your efforts.. Thanks

http://feedsyouneed.com/
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 2 GT-N7100 "Not Registered On Network" Problem by anuj5: 6:29am On Jan 17, 2017
very helpful information. Now i have resolved my issue https://myblogginghub.com/solo-ads/
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 2 GT-N7100 "Not Registered On Network" Problem by AkshayLal: 2:12pm On Jun 02, 2018
Try these steps:

For more fixes, visit this guide: https://wplov.in/
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 2 GT-N7100 "Not Registered On Network" Problem by MarkWayne89: 2:25pm On Jun 04, 2018
Possible issue might be your sim card already. Try using another sim card to see if it recognizes it.
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 2 GT-N7100 "Not Registered On Network" Problem by johnbhura123: 10:31am On Jan 12, 2019
First check your SIM card whether it is working or not
Try your phone to use with another SIM card.
If the problem persists, switch off and restart your phone.
Take the battery out.

And still you have the issue then visit the service centre or
budget gaming mouse
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 2 GT-N7100 "Not Registered On Network" Problem by johnbhura1: 10:22am On Aug 06, 2019
The three things that you must do is

If the problem still persists then visit guide @ https://techicm.com/
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 2 GT-N7100 "Not Registered On Network" Problem by biggmusty(m): 12:41pm On Sep 16, 2019
Arthaus:
My galaxy note 2(gt-n7100) suddenly started having issues with network stability. I use an airtel sim. Often times,it would show "Not registered on network" or "Connection Error or MMI Error Code" even though there's full signal bars. If I switch sims,the phone works just fine,d sim also on other phones. The phone runs a stock ROM and airtel service center said the fault isn't network based as I can attest that others around me that use other android phones with airtel enjoy their mobiles. I had the phone upgraded to JB 4.1.2 and now it barely shows service reception irrespective of the sim I use. Please,to the in-house engineers,I ask for your assistance on what to do and how to go about it. Thanks in anticipation of your kind responses.

I had this issue when I was on my note 2 too
It's an issue with the EFS folder it need to be rewrite. Contact unlimited2 if he still do it

(1) (Reply)

Tecno And Infinix Are Cheap And Affordable Phones (demystifying The Myth) / Solution To MTN BIS Problem "Android Users Only " / With True Caller, Is Our Privacy Really Secure?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.