Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,122 members, 7,818,368 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:43 PM

Help Samsung Note 2 GT N7100 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Help Samsung Note 2 GT N7100 (852 Views)

Please Help ! SAMSUNG Galaxy J5 Screen Doesn't Work Because I Delete A Folder / Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: iPhone, Samsung and Meizu Killer| Discussion Thread / SAMSUNG NOTE 2 GT-N7100 Panel Needed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Samsung Note 2 GT N7100 by bigcil2(m): 6:34pm On Jan 16, 2015
I need help, I have a Samsung Note 2 . It keeps on freezing for like 30mins on the samsung logo screen, restarts , says things like whats app error, google services stopped. I cant play music with it, I cant use the camera. Its that bad that i cant view my barcode on bbm. It restarts like 30 times in an Hour. Its that Bad. I downloaded the recent firmware 4.4.2 and installed on the phone but its the same issue. I guess what i have to do is erase the entire memory of the phone and return the phone to a 'Dead State' No apps No startup, Nothing, Then reinstall the firmeware, But i have no lead ways. Anyone here with experience please help I am Loyal...lol...
Re: Help Samsung Note 2 GT N7100 by donlyone(m): 7:44pm On Jan 16, 2015
Is your phone rooted? If yes, you must check the apps you installed that require root permission.

Also you can use your phone without a memory card to see if the problem was caused by the memory card.

I had that problem a while back, had to do a factory reset then I flashed it with the latest firmware. Its been good since then.
Re: Help Samsung Note 2 GT N7100 by frogie: 7:45pm On Jan 16, 2015
Whatsapp me 08081802853
Re: Help Samsung Note 2 GT N7100 by hovatek: 12:02pm On Jan 17, 2015
bigcil2:
I need help, I have a Samsung Note 2 . It keeps on freezing for like 30mins on the samsung logo screen, restarts , says things like whats app error, google services stopped. I cant play music with it, I cant use the camera. Its that bad that i cant view my barcode on bbm. It restarts like 30 times in an Hour. Its that Bad. I downloaded the recent firmware 4.4.2 and installed on the phone but its the same issue. I guess what i have to do is erase the entire memory of the phone and return the phone to a 'Dead State' No apps No startup, Nothing, Then reinstall the firmeware, But i have no lead ways. Anyone here with experience please help I am Loyal...lol...

I would ask you to backup your EFS before you embark on the clean wipe. The errors described above are characteristic of permission errors. permission errors are often due to storage failure, resource shortage or hardware malfuntions.

(1) (Reply)

Android Photoshop Touch App / Which Network Has Data Plan Of 1k For 1gb / Orbra Eve 2 Android Smart Phone Discussion Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.