Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,905 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

Pls Should I Buy A Mitsubishi Spacewagon Whoes Engine Has Been Changed - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Pls Should I Buy A Mitsubishi Spacewagon Whoes Engine Has Been Changed (912 Views)

Seven Ways To Know A Car's Mileage Has Been Changed / How Reliable Is A Mitsubishi Lancer Glx 2004 Model / Need A Mitsubishi Mechanic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pls Should I Buy A Mitsubishi Spacewagon Whoes Engine Has Been Changed by Justamazing(f): 4:13pm On Nov 29, 2013
Hello.
I've got 500k to buy a car. A brother suggests I should buy a mitsubishi space wagon bought as tokunbo 7months ago and has been used as taxi at the airport.
My major fear is the fact that the engine of the car has been changed (to a bigger one).
Should I buy it if my mechanic advice me to go for it? I'm a young lady and wouldnt want to be frequenting mechanic workshop.
please treat as urgent.
Thanks.
Re: Pls Should I Buy A Mitsubishi Spacewagon Whoes Engine Has Been Changed by Lexusgs430: 5:52pm On Nov 29, 2013
Points to note (my perception )
Your mechanic could collude with the seller, and advise you to buy the vehicle
A car with a history of taxi usage, would have excessively high amount of wear and tear to all parts (internal and external )

Keep searching, you will find the right car that suits your needs.
Re: Pls Should I Buy A Mitsubishi Spacewagon Whoes Engine Has Been Changed by sultaan(m): 6:16pm On Nov 29, 2013
Justamazing: Hello.
I've got 500k to buy a car. A brother suggests I should buy a mitsubishi space wagon bought as tokunbo 7months ago and has been used as taxi at the airport.
My major fear is the fact that the engine of the car has been changed (to a bigger one).
Should I buy it if my mechanic advice me to go for it? I'm a young lady and wouldnt want to be frequenting mechanic workshop.
please treat as urgent.
Thanks.

As a lady don't you end up marrying your mechanic when the other form of payment is not enough grin

N500k for a used car, easy Nigeria with duty etc, impossible.

Save some more money and get a car that you'll drive around and not something you'll be taking to different mechanic.

Cars won't be getting cheaper either

(1) (Reply)

2005 Nissan X-trail... Is It A Good Choice Or Not? / Help Needed On Best Oil For An Aged Car / Photos: How To Maintain Car Tyres

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.