Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,098 members, 7,821,796 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:35 PM

Why Is There An Islam Section And No Christian Section? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why Is There An Islam Section And No Christian Section? (1005 Views)

Guys That Creates Most Sensible Threads On This Section and the opposite / Banned Again At The Islam Section / On A More Serious Note Seun We Need A Christian Section On nairaland ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is There An Islam Section And No Christian Section? by Olugbenger(m): 6:14pm On Nov 29, 2013
Seun, and esteemed members:
I've a number of questions that demand appropriate answers.

*I need reasons to justify the existence of an
Islam section, while there is no such section for christians, pagans, atheists etc

*why islam topics make and non muslim users are still prevented from expressing their opinions

*what rules are observed by the islam section mods in carrying out their duties?

Banned by deols in Islam for Muslims for
deliberately derailing thread as a well
known offender . Ban expires on
12:08pm On Mar 09, 2014

reasons why i should get this ban when, islamists engage in similar acts in the islam section and do not get banned.

Thanks.
Re: Why Is There An Islam Section And No Christian Section? by Nobody: 6:22pm On Nov 29, 2013
Face the facts...

Some muslims can threaten the life of the owner aka seun

Some muslims will then deny that the threat was islamic or from a real muslim

Some muslims will act oblivious to the threat

Seun then decides to create a section for muslims so that they can post here with themselves and not threaten him since any negative comment about islam will be hidden in that section....

Some muslims will then claim that they didn't want the section and that it was all seuns idea......no muslim ever told me about the threat.....I heard it from xtians....

The sad fact is that only a few muslims on nl have sense....the rest are......
Re: Why Is There An Islam Section And No Christian Section? by Olugbenger(m): 10:16pm On Nov 29, 2013
Logicboy03: Face the facts...

Seun then decides to create a section for muslims so that they can post here with themselves and not threaten him since any negative comment about islam will be hidden in that section....

Some muslims will then claim that they didn't want the section and that it was all seuns idea......no muslim ever told me about the threat.....I heard it from xtians....

Jesus Christ...threaten Seun's life?

This explains alot.
Re: Why Is There An Islam Section And No Christian Section? by Sunymoore(m): 8:04am On Nov 30, 2013
Olugbenger:

Jesus Christ...threaten Seun's life?

This explains alot.
Seun is an atheist. So your Jesus aside
Re: Why Is There An Islam Section And No Christian Section? by Sunymoore(m): 8:08am On Nov 30, 2013
Olugbenger: Seun, and esteemed members:
I've a number of questions that demand appropriate answers.

*I need reasons to justify the existence of an
Islam section, while there is no such section for christians, pagans, atheists etc

*why islam topics make and non muslim users are still prevented from expressing their opinions

*what rules are observed by the islam section mods in carrying out their duties?

Banned by deols in Islam for Muslims for

reasons why i should get this ban when, islamists engage in similar acts in the islam section and do not get banned.

Thanks.
Light and darkness cannot co-exist. So...
That's why there is a separate section...
Just ensure your post is not offensive....
STFU and serve your ban

1 Like

Re: Why Is There An Islam Section And No Christian Section? by Olugbenger(m): 9:30am On Nov 30, 2013
Sunymoore:
Light and darkness cannot co-exist. So...
That's why there is a separate section...
Just ensure your post is not offensive....
STFU and serve your ban

I didn't deserve the ban na....even for that long.

Banned by deols in Islam for
Muslims for
Re: Why Is There An Islam Section And No Christian Section? by POPEII: 9:43am On Nov 30, 2013
A Catholic section is needed

1 Like

Re: Why Is There An Islam Section And No Christian Section? by Nobody: 9:44am On Nov 30, 2013
POPE II: A Catholic section is needed

Shut up
Re: Why Is There An Islam Section And No Christian Section? by Olugbenger(m): 9:46am On Nov 30, 2013
POPE II: A Catholic section is needed
Now you agree catholics are not christians.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is There An Islam Section And No Christian Section? by POPEII: 9:50am On Nov 30, 2013
Olugbenger:
Now you agree catholics are not christians.
if you say so, I'm not the one who said it
Re: Why Is There An Islam Section And No Christian Section? by Sunymoore(m): 12:06pm On Nov 30, 2013
Olugbenger:

I didn't deserve the ban na....even for that long.

Banned by deols in Islam for
Muslims for
What exactly did you do
Re: Why Is There An Islam Section And No Christian Section? by Olugbenger(m): 12:34pm On Nov 30, 2013
Sunymoore:
What exactly did you do

Let's just say she blacklisted me because i once got a ban from her.

So she did it again, even when i don't deserve one.

It's that easy.
Re: Why Is There An Islam Section And No Christian Section? by lafex: 8:33am On Dec 20, 2013
Logicboy03: Face the facts...

Before say this rubish, why didnt you ask the OP to post what he posted in the islam section before you make conclusion. Atleast it has been long that I have meeting you in the islamic section saying all sort of rubish against islam and musliims yet you were not banned. So why dont you think with your head?
@op post your comment here for us to see if it is offensive or not
Re: Why Is There An Islam Section And No Christian Section? by Nobody: 8:35am On Dec 20, 2013
lafex: Before say this rubish, why didnt you ask the OP to post what he posted in the islam section before you make conclusion. Atleast it has been long that I have meeting you in the islamic section saying all sort of rubish against islam and musliims yet you were not banned. So why dont you think with your head?
@op post your comment here for us to see if it is offensive or not

Name one thing that I have said about muslims/islam that is not fact. Just one

btw, I dont know/remember you
Re: Why Is There An Islam Section And No Christian Section? by lafex: 11:23am On Dec 20, 2013
Logicboy03:

Name one thing that I have said about muslims/islam that is not fact. Just one

btw, I dont know/remember you
I dont need to list your posts since your first post on this thread shows your hatred to muslims/islam and you dont need to know me because you must not know everybody on nairaland
Re: Why Is There An Islam Section And No Christian Section? by Nobody: 12:32pm On Dec 20, 2013
lafex: I dont need to list your posts since your first post on this thread shows your hatred to muslims/islam and you dont need to know me because you must not know everybody on nairaland

lol........I dont hate muslims. Infact I continuously say that a few of them have sense. What i dislike is ignorance and intolerance coming from the NL muslims.

Go to other muslim forums- especially the western ones. The muslims are generally more open and tolerant than the ones we have here.
Re: Why Is There An Islam Section And No Christian Section? by Olugbenger(m): 3:19pm On Dec 27, 2013
Logicboy03:

lol........I dont hate muslims. Infact I continuously say that a few of them have sense. What i dislike is ignorance and intolerance coming from the NL muslims.

Go to other muslim forums- especially the western ones. The muslims are generally more open and tolerant than the ones we have here.

It's Seun fault. I don't even blame them any more.

smiley

(1) (Reply)

Shocking News: Why Nelson Mandela Never Forgave Ex-wife, Winnie / What Did U Miss Most When Nairaland Is Out Of Service? / U.S. Journalist Beheading By Islamic State, In Iraq.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.