Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,798 members, 7,820,803 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:00 PM

Please Recommend Foods For A Healthy Weight Gain! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please Recommend Foods For A Healthy Weight Gain! (846 Views)

Fittest Foods For Men / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / Can Someone Please Recommend An Effective Blood Tonic For Me (liquid)? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Recommend Foods For A Healthy Weight Gain! by kreamstaff: 6:20pm On Nov 29, 2013
Hello, I have a cousin who intends to join a special force and one of the requirements for his physical exams is a specific 'healthy' weight. He lost a lot of weight recently as a result of illness, but has recuperated now and has to gain enough weight to pass his physicals between now (Nov).and march nxt year.
Any doctors or specifically nutritionists in the house to help out with enlightening contributions will be much appreciated.

Thanks
Re: Please Recommend Foods For A Healthy Weight Gain! by kreamstaff: 7:26am On Nov 30, 2013
Any drugs or supplements that really work would also be appreciated. I forgot to mention he also has a not too great appetite most of the times
Re: Please Recommend Foods For A Healthy Weight Gain! by eberejonah(f): 4:26pm On Nov 30, 2013
kreamstaff: Hello, I have a cousin who intends to join a special force and one of the requirements for his physical exams is a specific 'healthy' weight. He lost a lot of weight recently as a result of illness, but has recuperated now and has to gain enough weight to pass his physicals between now (Nov).and march nxt year.
Any doctors or specifically nutritionists in the house to help out with enlightening contributions will be much appreciated.

Thanks
The most important thing is,he should gain weight in a healthy way and not go on junk food coz it's gonna harm his health a lot, check out dis link for more on weight gain
www.foodcuretips..com/2013/11/you-want-to-gain-weightread-this.html?m=1
Re: Please Recommend Foods For A Healthy Weight Gain! by Delee(m): 5:00pm On Nov 30, 2013
There is a Package that I can recommend for your cousin. The weight Gain Pack is 100% Herbal formulated without any side effect! Call me on 08027172928. Cheers.
Re: Please Recommend Foods For A Healthy Weight Gain! by kreamstaff: 10:13am On Dec 02, 2013
ebere jonah:
The most important thing is,he should gain weight in a healthy way and not go on junk food coz it's gonna harm his health a lot, check out dis link for more on weight gain
www.foodcuretips..com/2013/11/you-want-to-gain-weightread-this.html?m=1

Thanks for the link it was sure helpful. Pls are there any specific local Nigerian foods that can be added to this list of healthy weight gain boosters?
Re: Please Recommend Foods For A Healthy Weight Gain! by kreamstaff: 10:25am On Dec 02, 2013
Delee: There is a Package that I can recommend for your cousin. The weight Gain Pack is 100% Herbal formulated without any side effect! Call me on 08027172928. Cheers.

Hi, your herbal weight gain solution is it a supplement or a weight gain food in itself? Also is it Nafdac approved or home made stuff?
Re: Please Recommend Foods For A Healthy Weight Gain! by eberejonah(f): 11:18pm On Dec 02, 2013
kreamstaff:

Thanks for the link it was sure helpful. Pls are there any specific local Nigerian foods that can be added to this list of healthy weight gain boosters?
Sorry dear, for now I hv none.
Re: Please Recommend Foods For A Healthy Weight Gain! by avrilcory: 7:20am On Dec 20, 2013
If you want gain your wight include high protein foods, high carbohydrate foods and healthy fats. When snacking it’s a great time to eat high calorie snacks such as dried fruits, seeds, nuts, low fat yogurt and cheese. You should be looking to incorporate all of these weight gain foods in your diet if you want to gain weight. Its better to be fit with using such essential food supplement which will gives you all the essential vitamins and nutrition supplements and made you stay fit for a long time. You can visit us at www.atmanjai.com and browse our products and choose the best which is necessary for you.

Thanks !!!!

(1) (Reply)

Power Pump XL Trial Build Muscles Naturally Without Steroids / .physicians' Strike Irks Lagos State Government / 10 Reasons Why You Should Turn Off Your Tv

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.