Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,160 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:01 AM

How To Protect Yourself And Family From Ebola - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How To Protect Yourself And Family From Ebola (849 Views)

What To Know And How To Protect Yourself And Our Community From Lassa Fever / Dr. Ameyo Adadevoh Dies From Ebola Virus / 30 Ways To Protect Your Sperm By Prof. Oladapo Ashiru (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Protect Yourself And Family From Ebola by slightlyMad(f): 6:42am On Aug 08, 2014
keep 2 bowls of water pre-diluted with dettol near you doorway, have a clean towel there too.

every time you go out and arrive back home, before you start touching this and that as it infects these surfaces with the virus

remove every object in your pocket and dip them in the the first bowl, for mobile phones, etc dampen the towel and wipe your phone clean.

pls soak the money you may have on you and lay it out to dry, then proceed to wash your hand.
in the second bowl before touching things in your house.

a safer approach is to delegate someone in your household who has shown great concern about the disease to do this.

anytime you go out, go with a mask and wear it, let ppl laugh all they want. it is better to be safe than sorry.

while setting out of your safe home, recite this to youself 50 times

i shall not pick my nose
i shall not touch my mouth
i shall not eat out
i shall not engage in arguments that may result full contact fist fight
i shall avoid crowded place.
i shall not kiss a stranger
i shall not hug anyone
i shall empty my bowels and not use public facilities
i shall read psalm 23 before going out

thats it, survival is in your hands, i have heard people say ebola is not my portion in Jesus name, well amen to that but dont throw caution to the wind.

one easy way ebola spreads is by touching infected objects after washing of hands.
e.g, washing of hands and picking up your mobile phone, tap handle, door handles etc afterwards. this re-infects your hand

pls stay virus free.
Re: How To Protect Yourself And Family From Ebola by Mcowubaba: 6:50am On Aug 08, 2014
no need to complain..ur name says it all..@Slightly/heavily mad..

(1) (Reply)

Am Confused About Taking Out Or Leaving In The Implant On My Leg / . / JOHESU Stage Protest In LUTH

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.