Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,247 members, 7,957,589 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 03:23 PM

Rick Ross Løl!! LWKMD {YOU Guys Have To See This} - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rick Ross Løl!! LWKMD {YOU Guys Have To See This} (5056 Views)

The Most Funniest MTN Project Fame With Naija Rick Ross(a Must Watch) / Lwkmd... DAVIDO Drop The Ever Do.pest Grammatical Blunder / Rick Ross & Young Jeezy Fight At BET Awards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rick Ross Løl!! LWKMD {YOU Guys Have To See This} by Shaanteel(f): 1:42pm On Nov 30, 2013
Mondisweets: u r a wicked girl grin
haha what z my ofENCE
Re: Rick Ross Løl!! LWKMD {YOU Guys Have To See This} by Shaanteel(f): 1:44pm On Nov 30, 2013
immortalvoices:

Pride goes before a fall...

She has done nothing wrong..

@op nice thread NL'ders ar unpredictable u ought to knw dis..
thank u dia *happy* am gr8ful
Re: Rick Ross Løl!! LWKMD {YOU Guys Have To See This} by Shaanteel(f): 1:45pm On Nov 30, 2013
Arosa: Thanks shaanteel, this post is very funny and unusual. grin grin grin
u r hIgHLY welcum
Re: Rick Ross Løl!! LWKMD {YOU Guys Have To See This} by Shaanteel(f): 1:47pm On Nov 30, 2013
Leadn: it aint exactly funny buh 'cos yu're a pretty gurl, I'll laugh a bit for you...

so here goes...

grin grin grin grin

hahahahahhehehehe

:-e
lol ^_^cuTE
Re: Rick Ross Løl!! LWKMD {YOU Guys Have To See This} by Shaanteel(f): 1:48pm On Nov 30, 2013
martronilla: honey, it's 'post' and not 'paste'
correctioN TAKEN dia was kinda sad when i was typing it tnx anyWAYS
Re: Rick Ross Løl!! LWKMD {YOU Guys Have To See This} by Shaanteel(f): 1:51pm On Nov 30, 2013
Airforce1: Don't thank me thank god
Cuz the next time u post shiiit like dis again. I'm gonn make sure they gt u banned till 2039.
haha aifore ur a tipical example of "empty vessels make the loudest noise FyI when your done yambring u cn shut ur bucal cavity up gat it
Re: Rick Ross Løl!! LWKMD {YOU Guys Have To See This} by Nobody: 1:51pm On Nov 30, 2013
Shaanteel: haha what z my ofENCE
u made me laugh so hard
Re: Rick Ross Løl!! LWKMD {YOU Guys Have To See This} by IAMBREEZY: 2:13pm On Nov 30, 2013
Mondisweets: u made me laugh so hard
i'm gonna make you laugh harder baby*winks*
Re: Rick Ross Løl!! LWKMD {YOU Guys Have To See This} by sEGXY2(m): 2:58pm On Nov 30, 2013
Y the beefin the pics funny
Re: Rick Ross Løl!! LWKMD {YOU Guys Have To See This} by Shaanteel(f): 3:09pm On Nov 30, 2013
Mondisweets: u made me laugh so hard
aya xowi it wasnt ma fault gan dia
Re: Rick Ross Løl!! LWKMD {YOU Guys Have To See This} by IAMBREEZY: 3:21pm On Nov 30, 2013
Shaanteel: aya xowi it wasnt ma fault gan dia
so who's fault it is?my fault right.
Re: Rick Ross Løl!! LWKMD {YOU Guys Have To See This} by fatdon2(m): 4:36pm On Nov 30, 2013

Re: Rick Ross Løl!! LWKMD {YOU Guys Have To See This} by Airforce1(m): 4:39pm On Nov 30, 2013
Shaanteel: haha aifore ur a tipical example of "empty vessels make the loudest noise FyI when your done yambring u cn shut ur bucal cavity up gat it

What are u saying?
Sounds like something a poor lonely disturbed person would say.
Re: Rick Ross Løl!! LWKMD {YOU Guys Have To See This} by AbuMikey(m): 6:39pm On Nov 30, 2013
Shaanteel: correctioN TAKEN dia was kinda sad when i was typing it tnx anyWAYS

Warris Dis

Re: Rick Ross Løl!! LWKMD {YOU Guys Have To See This} by Nobody: 7:19pm On Nov 30, 2013
Shaanteel: correctioN TAKEN dia was kinda sad when i was typing it tnx anyWAYS

TYPE IN ENGLISH WOMAN and stop making a fo0l of yourself angry
Re: Rick Ross Løl!! LWKMD {YOU Guys Have To See This} by Shaanteel(f): 7:34pm On Nov 30, 2013
deejay_harry1:

TYPE IN ENGLISH WOMAN and stop making a fo0l of yourself angry
i can see you guys have a big problem with me but i have nothing to xay but thank you
Re: Rick Ross Løl!! LWKMD {YOU Guys Have To See This} by Nobody: 7:37pm On Nov 30, 2013
Shaanteel: i can see you guys have a big problem with me but i have nothing to xay but thank you

Keep telling them thank you.

1 Like

Re: Rick Ross Løl!! LWKMD {YOU Guys Have To See This} by Nobody: 7:58pm On Nov 30, 2013
Shaanteel: i can see you guys have a big problem with me but i have nothing to xay but thank you

i'm sorry if i sounded rude. was lil vexed at that moment, (not by you)..

but just work on the shot hand typing a lil...

1 Like

Re: Rick Ross Løl!! LWKMD {YOU Guys Have To See This} by NadiaSA1(f): 11:03pm On Nov 30, 2013
Haha funny sha
Re: Rick Ross Løl!! LWKMD {YOU Guys Have To See This} by DonaldGenes(m): 11:48pm On Dec 03, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

But why una dey dissed our one and only Shaaantel baby nah? why evils nah? lolz

(1) (2) (Reply)

Zahra Buhari's Brother In-law Mustafa Indimi & Fatima’s Wedding Celebration / Top 10 Richest Musicians In Nigeria And Their Net Worth – (2017) / Actress Adanma Luke Receives Backlash From Fans For Displaying Watermelons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.