Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,371 members, 7,819,332 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

Obasanjo Said We Should Leave Electricity Problem To God - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Said We Should Leave Electricity Problem To God (941 Views)

No Ex-govt Official Should Leave Nigeria After May 29 – Yayale / ''nigerians Should Leave My Father Alone''; Oshiomhole’s Daughter / Yar’adua Would’ve Fixed Electricity Problem – Sambo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obasanjo Said We Should Leave Electricity Problem To God by aluta4live: 3:39pm On Jul 23, 2008

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Said We Should Leave Electricity Problem To God by anonimi: 3:46pm On Jul 23, 2008
Not prayers oh my brother! That may not be enough really.
Let's (s)elect God Himself as President ASAP to fix the problem pronto.
What do we expect since we all believe everything is spiritual and queue up in churches/mosques and shrines for blessings and victory over our enemies. shocked
Re: Obasanjo Said We Should Leave Electricity Problem To God by tboy1(m): 3:52pm On Jul 23, 2008
Funniest part:

Obasanjo responded to questions thus: Sir, what advice do you have on the power problem in the country?
Obasanjo: Power, which power?
Journalists: Electricity
Obasanjo: Do you have electricity in your area?
Journalists: No
Obasanjo: Anything you don’t have or you cannot get, then leave it to God
Journalists: How do you feel when Nigerians don’t appreciate your contributions to the development of the nation?
Obasanjo: Hey! Hey!, calling a friend of his who was on his entourage; the man walked up to him and he said to him: “They are asking about good governance, Go into your car. Bye bye o,” he said, waving.

This craze ex- president is so funny . . .  cheesy grin cheesy
The only way nigeria can progress is if we probe the big fishes:
Start with OBJ, then Ribadu ( for allowing all this to go on under his watch)    
But we all know this is naija and it will never happen!!!
Re: Obasanjo Said We Should Leave Electricity Problem To God by anonimi: 4:15pm On Jul 23, 2008
which kin craze be dat?
The man no dey craze nada, im just dey take us for a ride as all dem Looters-in-Power (LiPs) like to do since they know we go swallow d thing as im don put God for dia.
Abi na God dey spend all the money wey im allocate to himself and his cronies under power emergency?
Make we continue dey suffer dey go and dey wait God to be sworn in for Aso Rock villa.
Re: Obasanjo Said We Should Leave Electricity Problem To God by mazaje(m): 4:26pm On Jul 23, 2008
Nigeria chie Nigeria which way my country?
Re: Obasanjo Said We Should Leave Electricity Problem To God by Rhea(f): 9:52pm On Jul 23, 2008
[size=20pt]PLEASE LET US LEAVE OBASANJO TO GOD[/size]
Re: Obasanjo Said We Should Leave Electricity Problem To God by ayinba1(f): 10:18pm On Jul 23, 2008
chei, naija don suffer o
Re: Obasanjo Said We Should Leave Electricity Problem To God by anonimi: 10:30am On Jul 24, 2008
Rhea:

[size=20pt]PLEASE LET US LEAVE OBASANJO TO GOD[/size]

I think na so dem leave dem looters for Ghana wey we dey rush go now abi for China that is now competing with America & Europe dem.
Now you know what we should be doing to these wasted people who are wasting us as well angry
Re: Obasanjo Said We Should Leave Electricity Problem To God by 74071688(m): 10:32am On Jul 24, 2008
Maybe it is high time OBJ gets sent to where he belongs for not been remorseful and continuously running his mouth!!

His humble abode should be hell fire!!
Re: Obasanjo Said We Should Leave Electricity Problem To God by Epiphany(m): 1:23pm On Jul 24, 2008
The animal called Obasanjo is speaking again? 8 years in power with nothing to show? Now he is leaving it to God! I know it is not in our culture to abuse our elders (one of our great problems in nigeria today) and i am asking for forgiveness in advance. The old man is stupid. He has no sense of what is honourable and honest. He has marked his own turn at the helm of affairs and gone now. Once again, i am ashamed to say that i am a Nigerian. How can a former leader say this kind of thing? The way we trivialise God in our country is amazing.
Re: Obasanjo Said We Should Leave Electricity Problem To God by emmago(m): 2:44pm On Jul 24, 2008
He is not serious,can u imagine "leave electricity problem to God" as if God is gonna come down to fix it, he caused it all
Re: Obasanjo Said We Should Leave Electricity Problem To God by otokx(m): 2:48pm On Jul 24, 2008
I will give OBJ to the devil
Re: Obasanjo Said We Should Leave Electricity Problem To God by mmonwuba(m): 3:45pm On Jul 24, 2008
In Nigeria, all we have is adltrated, adultrated fuel, presidents and rules. Obj is eating the fruit of his hard earned corrupt practice at OTA. In nigeria, we are so God inclined thats why we cant go to war, God this, God that and they keep pusing us to the wall and saying God is there
Re: Obasanjo Said We Should Leave Electricity Problem To God by idupaul: 9:54pm On Jul 26, 2008
ok oooo , its over to God.
Re: Obasanjo Said We Should Leave Electricity Problem To God by Radiant(f): 1:20am On Jul 27, 2008
Sometimes I'm a bit relieved that I've seen it all but hell NO!! WTF!!! embarassed

Shit! I'm speechless shocked What a flamming shame!
Re: Obasanjo Said We Should Leave Electricity Problem To God by HCH3COO: 1:24am On Jul 27, 2008
And then God said, let there be light, then there was light. grin
Re: Obasanjo Said We Should Leave Electricity Problem To God by bigkayy(m): 2:31pm On Jul 29, 2008
Another audacious comment and mindless display of brazen arrogance by the baboon
Re: Obasanjo Said We Should Leave Electricity Problem To God by madamkoko: 2:49pm On Jul 29, 2008
OBASANJO RAPED Nigeria. and NO ONE is doing SH#@$T about it. angry angry angry
Re: Obasanjo Said We Should Leave Electricity Problem To God by beninman(m): 3:37pm On Jul 29, 2008
Una know say Obasanjo and God be friend. So He can just ask us to live to God because he has talk with Him and maybe God ask him to tell us like that. He forget to know that he Obasanjo is a big full with Big belly, he forget to know that he and Abiola has been international thief thief from the beginning. We just decided to test him one more time and he stoled from us again and he is asking us to live it to God. He is a big thief with big fat stomach!

(1) (Reply)

Nasarawa Budgets N18m For Gov’s Lions / Bauchi Gov Plotting His Deputy's Removal For Refusing To Move To PDP With Him / Poll.the Worst Governor For The Year 2009 Is?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.