Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,871 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

LIVE UPDATES On Anambra Supplementary Election - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / LIVE UPDATES On Anambra Supplementary Election (21959 Views)

Tinubu Insists On Faleke For The Kogi Supplementary Election / APC Will Only Substitute Audu For Kogi Supplementary Election - Attorney General / 4 killed, 7 injured in renewed clash over oil on Anambra/Kogi border (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LIVE UPDATES On Anambra Supplementary Election by asha80(m): 1:00pm On Nov 30, 2013
actual voting ought to have started now.
Re: LIVE UPDATES On Anambra Supplementary Election by akereconfi: 1:02pm On Nov 30, 2013
the warrior72:
U bad oo.... grin

the guy matter tire me o
Re: LIVE UPDATES On Anambra Supplementary Election by bouncino(m): 1:04pm On Nov 30, 2013
ikemeze: Ohaneze that road is federal road and not build by peter obi
Federal what? Federal that has not repaired Enugu - PH expressway and Enugu-Onitsha expressway will build a road inside Onitsha.

1 Like

Re: LIVE UPDATES On Anambra Supplementary Election by PointB: 1:12pm On Nov 30, 2013
The way I see it, APGA will win at the poll and in the courts.

2 Likes

Re: LIVE UPDATES On Anambra Supplementary Election by asha80(m): 1:14pm On Nov 30, 2013
PointB: The way I see it, APGA will win at the poll and in the courts.
i understand poll but why court?
Re: LIVE UPDATES On Anambra Supplementary Election by TechWalker007: 1:24pm On Nov 30, 2013
This thread is supposed to be for true Anambra indigens to give us updates on live happenings.

Embittered APC members should please not derail the thread. Especially when you are typing from Alausa.
Be guided!

9 Likes

Re: LIVE UPDATES On Anambra Supplementary Election by mikeolanp: 1:44pm On Nov 30, 2013
Ngige collecting red card again,he should go and seat down and allow the younger generation to lead the state,is obvious he is not destined to rule the state, in spite of all his betrayal, lobbying, moving to and fro of parties,he should report at his OKIJA SHINE ,again to continue with his idols.

3 Likes

Re: LIVE UPDATES On Anambra Supplementary Election by thewarrior72: 1:44pm On Nov 30, 2013
TechWalker007: This thread is supposed to be for true Anambra indigens to give us updates on live happenings.

Embittered APC members should please not derail the thread. Especially when you are typing from Alausa.
Be guided!
cheesy grin
Re: LIVE UPDATES On Anambra Supplementary Election by FreeGlobe(f): 1:47pm On Nov 30, 2013
asha 80: i understand poll but why court?
That guy is a dullard! why Pay sycophants like him attention. oh I remember you are one. grin There are over 1million grounds to annul the shambolic election. The judgment is signed and seal.
Re: LIVE UPDATES On Anambra Supplementary Election by pmc01(m): 1:49pm On Nov 30, 2013
okosodo: APGA will sure win. Ibos are not that daft

But just a bit right?
Re: LIVE UPDATES On Anambra Supplementary Election by FreeGlobe(f): 1:49pm On Nov 30, 2013
its a shame that Peter Obi's Apuga cannot win a free and fair election anywhere in igboland. over 70% votes declared for the stooge candidate are from ghosts.
Re: LIVE UPDATES On Anambra Supplementary Election by Nobody: 1:52pm On Nov 30, 2013
FreeGlobe: its a shame that Peter Obi's Apuga cannot win a free and fair election anywhere in igboland. over 70% votes declared for the stooge candidate are from ghosts.

mumu must you spill this stuff on every thread?

1 Like

Re: LIVE UPDATES On Anambra Supplementary Election by thewarrior72: 1:55pm On Nov 30, 2013
FreeGlobe:
That guy is a dullard! why Pay sycophants like him attention. oh I remember you are one. grin There are over 1million grounds to annul the shambolic election. The judgment is signed and seal.
grin
Are u still crying?....I need a sincere answer from u....
Re: LIVE UPDATES On Anambra Supplementary Election by ChimaAgbalajob: 1:55pm On Nov 30, 2013
FreeGlobe:

Freeglobe! Na your eye be this?
But hey! you are not a good friend of Oga Ngegi !
Instead of you to be queuing to vote for him, you are enjoying your time on the internet typing senseless replies to these people laughing at you.

Anyhow bro, its good to hear from you any day. You are still my best NL friend, we have exactly the same ideology except we disagree completely on Ngegi's plot to institute indirect rule again in Anambra. Presenting his face as the "governor",while doing the biding of Tinubu and Buhari as their stooges.

1 Like

Re: LIVE UPDATES On Anambra Supplementary Election by thewarrior72: 1:57pm On Nov 30, 2013
FreeGlobe: its a shame that Peter Obi's Apuga cannot win a free and fair election anywhere in igboland. over 70% votes declared for the stooge candidate are from ghosts.
Homo, can u please, move to the lamentation thread?.... cheesy
Re: LIVE UPDATES On Anambra Supplementary Election by FreeGlobe(f): 2:02pm On Nov 30, 2013
^
grin grin grin
Ghost voters shall not elect our governor in Jesus Name. Amen!
Re: LIVE UPDATES On Anambra Supplementary Election by adino(m): 2:03pm On Nov 30, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: APC is fully on ground doing everything possible to reap maximum benefit from the supplementary election, yet they claimed they boycotted the election. At this rate, dont rule out surprises.
I know Apc will put that mumu Nwoye on a long thing. I trust Pdp to give Nwoye The Goodluck Treatment.
Meanwhile apc is trying hard to finish 2nd.

1 Like

Re: LIVE UPDATES On Anambra Supplementary Election by FreeGlobe(f): 2:07pm On Nov 30, 2013
Chima_Agbalajob:

Freeglobe! Na your eye be this?
But hey! you are not a good friend of Oga Ngegi !
Instead of you to be queuing to vote for him, you are enjoying your time on the internet typing senseless replies to these people laughing at you.

Anyhow bro, its good to hear from you any day. You are still my best NL friend, we have exactly the same ideology except we disagree completely on Ngegi's plot to institute indirect rule again in Anambra. Presenting his face as the "governor",while doing the biding of Tinubu and Buhari as their stooges.
Thanks! All you said is 100% mutual. hehe

2 Likes

Re: LIVE UPDATES On Anambra Supplementary Election by mike404(m): 2:11pm On Nov 30, 2013
I FEEL YOUR PAIN grin
Re: LIVE UPDATES On Anambra Supplementary Election by Nobody: 2:17pm On Nov 30, 2013
APC - 76,102
APGA - 4,500
LP -3000
PDP-14,000

REPORT FROM NAIRALAND POLITICS LOCAL GOVT, ANAMBRA

Seriously, is there an election going ON?
Re: LIVE UPDATES On Anambra Supplementary Election by TechWalker007: 2:19pm On Nov 30, 2013
Soyedele1: APC - 76,102
APGA - 4,500
LP -3000
PDP-14,000

REPORT FROM NAIRALAND POLITICS LOCAL GOVT, ANAMBRA

Seriously, is there an election going ON?

APC will always win by a landslide on NL. cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: LIVE UPDATES On Anambra Supplementary Election by Nobody: 2:21pm On Nov 30, 2013
TechWalker007:

APC will always win with a landslide on NL. cheesy cheesy cheesy

shu shu embarassed embarassed embarassed Pls, dont quote me unless You are from APC smiley smiley smiley
Re: LIVE UPDATES On Anambra Supplementary Election by 99100(m): 2:22pm On Nov 30, 2013
TechWalker007: This thread is supposed to be for true Anambra indigens to give us updates on live happenings.

Be guided!
Man u wicked o..
Anyway they deserve it for #TRESPASSING#
gringrin
Re: LIVE UPDATES On Anambra Supplementary Election by guonno: 2:23pm On Nov 30, 2013
FreeGlobe: Inec has contracted over 100,000 ghost voters to vote the APGA candidate. This election will be invalidated in court faster than Kim kardashian marriage
Why are u so interested in my state's election? Leave anambra state for anambarians.
Re: LIVE UPDATES On Anambra Supplementary Election by TechWalker007: 2:24pm On Nov 30, 2013
Soyedele1:

shu shu embarassed embarassed embarassed Pls, dont quote me unless You are from APC smiley smiley smiley

Sorry oh, that's the last time I'll quote you.
ooops! Just did again. grin cheesy
Re: LIVE UPDATES On Anambra Supplementary Election by TechWalker007: 2:27pm On Nov 30, 2013
99/100:

Man u wicked o..
Anyway they deserve it for #TRESPASSING#
gringrin

They are trolling all over.

We need updates, not lamentations. I heard there is a lamentation thread already, they can do the needful. grin

More updates beautiful people of Anambra!
Re: LIVE UPDATES On Anambra Supplementary Election by IZUKWU(m): 2:48pm On Nov 30, 2013
Amack: Shame to all the people that support gov obi and Apga. People are migrating everyday to lagos because no good structure and roads. very tiny tiny okada road wey ada obi is doing there. No street light and trafic light in onistha nigth life is a history. wasted eight year of turture, no local gov election that is suppose to creat over 100,000 jods both direct and indirect. Many Youth are suppose to be cancellor by now. All Ada obi do is to buy old and refurbished latops for schools and the whole media will carry the news. Come to lagos and see what fashola is doing. interlock loads and brigdes every where.No road in Anambra to compare common IBA road that is double rail with street ligth which u no is a back yard road in lagos.
see this people oh! We no want Apc ,na by force.
Re: LIVE UPDATES On Anambra Supplementary Election by Enkaynwa(f): 2:50pm On Nov 30, 2013
TechWalker007:

The are trolling all over.

We need updates, not lamentations. I heard there is a lamentation thread already, they can do the needful. grin

More updates beautiful people of Anambra!

grin
Re: LIVE UPDATES On Anambra Supplementary Election by Icent99(m): 2:57pm On Nov 30, 2013
pmc01:

But just a bit right?
JUNKY
Re: LIVE UPDATES On Anambra Supplementary Election by humblesteve(m): 3:09pm On Nov 30, 2013
Amack: Shame to all the people that support gov obi and Apga. People are migrating everyday to lagos because no good structure and roads. very tiny tiny okada road wey ada obi is doing there. No street light and trafic light in onistha nigth life is a history. wasted eight year of turture, no local gov election that is suppose to creat over 100,000 jods both direct and indirect. Many Youth are suppose to be cancellor by now. All Ada obi do is to buy old and refurbished latops for schools and the whole media will carry the news. Come to lagos and see what fashola is doing. interlock loads and brigdes every where.No road in Anambra to compare common IBA road that is double rail with street ligth which u no is a back yard road in lagos.

what is your state of origin zombie
Re: LIVE UPDATES On Anambra Supplementary Election by ocelot2006(m): 3:09pm On Nov 30, 2013
Princess2be: Ngige was sighted yesterday at his Olde English hotel in GRA Awka
crying as he was on the phone
complaining bitterly to Tinubu and
Buhari on how he suffered a major
defeat of his life..

Hahahahahaha!!!!! More to come for all these ACN loud mouths grin !!
Re: LIVE UPDATES On Anambra Supplementary Election by DonEwexco(m): 3:10pm On Nov 30, 2013

Are you a Nigerien or Nigerian?
Cox u talks like a brainlessly passerby

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi And Ayogu Eze Hug Passionately / Bandits Kill 11 Security Operatives, Kidnap Chinese Miners In Niger State / Madu Kaycee Becomes Minister Of Municipal Affairs In Alberta, Canada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.