Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,287 members, 7,815,493 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:17 PM

Anambra Supplementary Election: Live Updates - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Supplementary Election: Live Updates (1519 Views)

Rivers Rerun Election: Live Result Thread / APC Will Only Substitute Audu For Kogi Supplementary Election - Attorney General / #NigeriaDecides2015: Presidential/National Assembly Election Live Updates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Supplementary Election: Live Updates by fingard02k(m): 9:16am On Nov 30, 2013
booked
Re: Anambra Supplementary Election: Live Updates by Jman06(m): 9:34am On Nov 30, 2013
VOTE 4 DR WILLIE OBIANO! VOTE 4 APGA! MY PEOPLE! LET'S REJECT THIS Yoruba AND FAR NORTH PARTY CALLED APC THAT HAS ONLY ISLAM AS ITS AGENDA. APGA BU NKE ANYI!!!

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Supplementary Election: Live Updates by Nigerianmovie(m): 9:38am On Nov 30, 2013
[img][/img]
Re: Anambra Supplementary Election: Live Updates by Ohaneze1: 10:10am On Nov 30, 2013
Just voted now in my ward in Onitsha South. Almost everybody here are voting APGA.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Supplementary Election: Live Updates by FreeGlobe(f): 10:18am On Nov 30, 2013
Ohaneze1: Just voted now in my ward in Onitsha South. Almost everybody here are voting APGA.
chino liar. Are you now from onitsha. You people can relocate the election to govt house. only thieves APGA are participating
Re: Anambra Supplementary Election: Live Updates by Ohaneze1: 10:20am On Nov 30, 2013
FreeGlobe:
chino liar. Are you now from onitsha. You people can relocate the election to govt house. only thieves APGA are participating

Am not chino abeg. Am living in Awada, I justed voted now. But I saw APC chieftains here, they just voted too, though I do not know who they voted for.
Re: Anambra Supplementary Election: Live Updates by FreeGlobe(f): 10:22am On Nov 30, 2013
Ohaneze1:

Am not chino abeg. Am living in Awada, I justed voted now.
voting starts by 12 and you just voted? So you accredited by 3 am chino. APGA criminals!
Re: Anambra Supplementary Election: Live Updates by kingbang: 10:23am On Nov 30, 2013
FreeGlobe:
you this shameless urchin! Give it up! Your useless APC and Ngigi can never win a guber election in my state! Wonder why there are protests in abuja and osun instead of in Anambra?.
Re: Anambra Supplementary Election: Live Updates by Ohaneze1: 10:24am On Nov 30, 2013
FreeGlobe:
voting starts by 12 and you just voted? So you accredited by 3 am chino. APGA criminals!

Once again am not chino. Election materials got here before 8.15am. I was accredited at exactly 9.15am as I was among the first people that got to the site. Ask anybody around Awada to confirm if the election has started or not.
Re: Anambra Supplementary Election: Live Updates by FreeGlobe(f): 10:33am On Nov 30, 2013
kingbang: you this shameless urchin! Give it up! Your useless APC and Ngigi can never win a guber election in my state! Wonder why there are protests in abuja and osun instead of in Anambra?.
over 4000 Anambra women protested the election yesterday in Awka but I expect an almajiri like you to avoid that news. This shambolic election will be nullified faster than a Hollywood marriage. Anambra people have rejected APGA, Peter thief obi and his stooge.
Re: Anambra Supplementary Election: Live Updates by FreeGlobe(f): 10:35am On Nov 30, 2013
Ohaneze1:

Once again am not chino. Election materials got here before 8.15am. I was accredited at exactly 9.15am as I was among the first people that got to the site. Ask anybody around Awada to confirm if the election has started or not.
chino you accredited before 9.15 and voted before 10.00 grin grin grin
APGA thieves!
Re: Anambra Supplementary Election: Live Updates by kingbang: 11:38am On Nov 30, 2013
FreeGlobe:
over 4000 Anambra women protested the election yesterday in Awka but I expect an almajiri like you to avoid that news. This shambolic election will be nullified faster than a Hollywood marriage. Anambra people have rejected APGA, Peter thief obi and his stooge.
Now I have confirmed your idiocy! 4000 women from where? You call 200 rented women 4000? How come APC couldn't do a protest in Anambra but did one in Osun and abuja?. You are a joke son. Prepare for another 8 years of misery and whining!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Obasanjo's Reaction To Jonathan's Letter / Rita Marley Gets Official Ghanaian Citizenship / Pictures Of One Of Gen. Buhari's Bombed Convoy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.