Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,192 members, 7,953,690 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:27 PM

Say One Thing You Would Like God To Do For You In The Next 7 Days - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Say One Thing You Would Like God To Do For You In The Next 7 Days (1821 Views)

If U Could Take Just One Thing To Heaven, What Would It Be? / Pope Francis To Atheists: You Dont Have To Believe In God To Go To Heaven / Ways To Get God To Answer Your Prayers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Say One Thing You Would Like God To Do For You In The Next 7 Days by alexleo(m): 3:56pm On Jul 23, 2008
Dont limit his power, he can do it if you have faith. What is that one thing you will like God to do for you in the next 7 days?
Re: Say One Thing You Would Like God To Do For You In The Next 7 Days by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jul 23, 2008
get me a better job and so shall it be. amen!
Re: Say One Thing You Would Like God To Do For You In The Next 7 Days by JeSoul(f): 4:05pm On Jul 23, 2008
is there something in the air on NL these days with all these kinds of ridiculous posts?

@post, what an insult to God! do you think he's santa claus? or someone you can order around to "do something for you in 7 days"? angry
Re: Say One Thing You Would Like God To Do For You In The Next 7 Days by alexleo(m): 2:38pm On Jul 24, 2008
JeSoul:

is there something in the air on Nairaland these days with all these kinds of ridiculous posts?

@post, what an insult to God! do you think he's santa claus? or someone you can order around to "do something for you in 7 days"? angry

From your reply I think you are quite a stranger to the bible. How does asking God to do something for you in 7 days amount to an insult.? Whatever happened to faith. Jesus said in the book of Matthew and i quote "whatsoever you shall ask in prayer believing, ye shall have them". Also read Jeremaiah 33:3. If you are not aware, God respects our faith in him. Thats why in the bible most of the people that asked Jesus to heal them, He always told them " be it unto you according to your faith". There is absolutely nothing wrong in asking God to do something for you in 7 days. Let me give you just one of my numerous testimonies in recent past: There was a contract i was looking for (supplies) since february this year, and i was told frankly that i wont get the job. After so much struggle and nothing was forthcoming, I resorted to prayers. In the first sunday of this July we were told in church to ask God what special thing he will do for us this July and i told God that I want that contract. The next day, monday, the people called me to come and take the contract. I finished it and since then they were delaying the balance of my money until just this monday ,22/7/08, during my morning prayer I told God that i want that money paid to me before the week runs out, and you know what? The money was paid yesterday being wednesday. Just three days after. Its not as if one is commanding God but we are just excercising our absolute faith in his ability to solve our problems. God bless you.
Re: Say One Thing You Would Like God To Do For You In The Next 7 Days by lekeleke(m): 12:10am On Aug 19, 2008
i want god to give me a very good job within the next seven days.
Re: Say One Thing You Would Like God To Do For You In The Next 7 Days by unhelpful: 3:52am On Aug 19, 2008
i want ahole lotta pot,  oww wait,  hmm some how i think hes against me selling drugs to teenagers,  owelll i want it anyways. cool
Re: Say One Thing You Would Like God To Do For You In The Next 7 Days by ikamefa(f): 3:58am On Aug 19, 2008
i want plenty! plenty! cheddar!,kudi, argent,owo,eego " grin "
Re: Say One Thing You Would Like God To Do For You In The Next 7 Days by unhelpful: 4:05am On Aug 19, 2008
mmmmm cheesesmiley
Re: Say One Thing You Would Like God To Do For You In The Next 7 Days by manmustwac(m): 4:10am On Aug 19, 2008
Well mister God you haven't been around for about 2000 years now so i'd appreciate it if you come back down to planet Earth and do something that will make the CNN Headline News so that an Atheist like me will believe you really do exist. grin
Re: Say One Thing You Would Like God To Do For You In The Next 7 Days by madamkoko: 9:39pm On Aug 19, 2008
As someone already stated: Jesus must be santa cluase undecided undecided
Re: Say One Thing You Would Like God To Do For You In The Next 7 Days by Nobody: 11:37pm On Aug 19, 2008
@poster

i want god to make me win the euromillions jackpot,so i can host a party 4 all nairalanders.
Re: Say One Thing You Would Like God To Do For You In The Next 7 Days by rampant(f): 11:53pm On Aug 19, 2008
im expecting a coupls of letters,its been delaying,i want God to hasten their footsteps for them to bring it to me,so shall it be AMEN
Re: Say One Thing You Would Like God To Do For You In The Next 7 Days by detruth: 11:26am On Aug 20, 2008
"Who is he that saith, and it cometh to pass, when the Lord commandeth it not?" Lam 3:37

@poster
What a ridiculous post!
Re: Say One Thing You Would Like God To Do For You In The Next 7 Days by madamkoko: 3:47pm On Aug 20, 2008
I am amazed at some nairalanders, always quick to post a bible verse.

The interesting thing about the bible is that it can support or refute any argument. Meaningless or not.

Didn't the bible also say "Ask and it shall be given unto you," "whatever you ask in my name, the father shall give unto" or something of that sort.

Pls learn to provide substantial arguments without using bible verses. It lacks credibility in arguments.
Re: Say One Thing You Would Like God To Do For You In The Next 7 Days by Gamine(f): 4:05pm On Aug 20, 2008
LOLOL

God no be Santa oooh

or your sugar daddy
Re: Say One Thing You Would Like God To Do For You In The Next 7 Days by detruth: 4:14pm On Aug 20, 2008
No mind them! Na "spiritual laziness" dey worry them!
Let them keep naming it without doing it!
I wonder why some people call folly faith?
Re: Say One Thing You Would Like God To Do For You In The Next 7 Days by mazaje(m): 5:56pm On Aug 20, 2008
most of the people in finnland do not believe in god and have most of the things they need(good health, good jobs, money, good spouses, security of life and property, good education, basic infastructure etc) so what are you guys talking about? while most of the christains and moslems in nigeria have nothing despite all the promises in the bible and koran from good .
Re: Say One Thing You Would Like God To Do For You In The Next 7 Days by gyara2(m): 2:20pm On Aug 22, 2008
i want God to give me gud job, heal me from any any ailment and to protect me form danger and traitors
Re: Say One Thing You Would Like God To Do For You In The Next 7 Days by Nobody: 11:49am On Sep 09, 2008
He should help me through my Education

Grant me Wisdom,Knowledge and Understanding

Also Retentive memory

And the zeal to follow his word.

Cos his word is LIGHT.
Re: Say One Thing You Would Like God To Do For You In The Next 7 Days by pilgrim1(f): 7:15pm On Oct 05, 2008
I would like very much for God to touch the heart of someone I met today - who's going through a very serious issue and contemplating some very sad moments for herself.
Re: Say One Thing You Would Like God To Do For You In The Next 7 Days by yinkkol(f): 3:22pm On Oct 06, 2008
I know that God can do all things, therefore in the next seven days, i want God to give me my desired accomodation freely paid for, i want God to bless me with a good job, i want God to give me my own covenant husband. I know it is done already .Thank you Lord.
Re: Say One Thing You Would Like God To Do For You In The Next 7 Days by Nobody: 10:14pm On Oct 06, 2008
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy ;
grin grin
wink wink smiley smiley smiley
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Say One Thing You Would Like God To Do For You In The Next 7 Days by rezzy: 9:30pm On Oct 08, 2008
I want God to make me a graduate with a difference
Re: Say One Thing You Would Like God To Do For You In The Next 7 Days by lipstick1(f): 9:54am On Oct 16, 2008
Alot of things but 1st on my list is i want God to heal my Mom from a likely case of Glaucoma,Doctor told us weeks back that she could suffer gluacoma as a result of the increase in her BP and AGE.I take as one of the lies from the devil,believing God words that says "BY STRIPES OF CHRIST WE ARE HEALED"
Re: Say One Thing You Would Like God To Do For You In The Next 7 Days by abasifo(m): 3:23pm On Oct 18, 2008
He should help me through my Education

Grant me Wisdom,Knowledge and Understanding

Also Retentive memory

And the zeal to follow his word.

because his word is LIGHT.
i want God to give me my desired accomodation
so shall it be AMEN
Re: Say One Thing You Would Like God To Do For You In The Next 7 Days by uzwu: 8:54pm On Oct 18, 2008
I want the Lord Almighty to help me secure a good job cos i dnt have any presently. I also want him to help me in the marriage predicament i am facing.
Re: Say One Thing You Would Like God To Do For You In The Next 7 Days by JJYOU: 9:03pm On Oct 18, 2008
uzwu:

I want the Lord Almighty to help me secure a good job because i dnt have any presently. I also want him to help me in the marriage predicament i am facing.
May God answer your prayer speedily brother
Re: Say One Thing You Would Like God To Do For You In The Next 7 Days by kerny(f): 3:10pm On Oct 18, 2020
That God blesses someone with an upgrade from iPhone 11 or 10 so they can bless someone else(me) with their old phone.

(1) (Reply)

Avoiding Temptations While Befriending Sinners / Want To Know Who God Is? / Tithes Again! A Detailed Debate With New Arguments Shedding A Different Light.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.