Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,312 members, 7,819,065 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:47 AM

Defeat Of Boko Haram - Lest Not Forget = Billyonaire - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Defeat Of Boko Haram - Lest Not Forget = Billyonaire (2508 Views)

The Defeat Of President Buhari’s Idealism - Femi Aribisala / Jonathan's Government And The Refineries, Lest We Forget. / Nigerian Soldiers Dancing Skelewu After The Defeat Of Boko Haram In Baja ( Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Defeat Of Boko Haram - Lest Not Forget = Billyonaire by Nobody: 11:19am On Nov 30, 2013
[b]Hardly a week passed without the sad news of killing, maiming and bombing by the Islamic Extremists, Boko Haram.

I want to use this opportunity to remind us all, that we have collectively defeated Boko Haram. We are Nigerians first before anything else. These Religions are alien to Africa, we do not need to be divided cos of alien culture. Boko Haram is gone and never again will evil triumph over good.

Let's give kudos to the JTF and the Civilian JTF and more importantly, kudos to the President for his efforts as Commander in Chief.

More thanks to Nairalanders who condemned in very strong terms the menace of Boko Haram and to those who believed that Boko Haram fought a just cause, then it is regrettable.

We have succeeded in weeding out the evil elements and taking the battle to the deserts. The killing of Shekau crowned the glories of it all.

Let us also admonish those Politicians either in PDP or APC to allow the Presidency to execute the mandate they hold and focus on the present without distracting them with their selfish re-branding and preparation for war in 2015.

Who ever wants war, should request a Satellite picture of the following countries from Musiwa; Somalia, Iraq, Lybia, Eqypt, and Mali. Nigeria is not immuned to disaster but we all deserve a little peace of mind in the absence of Health Care, Electricity, Social Welfare, and even the basic thing like Security.

Boko Haram has been defeated, we did it.[/b]

13 Likes

Re: Defeat Of Boko Haram - Lest Not Forget = Billyonaire by Nobody: 11:31am On Nov 30, 2013
R
Re: Defeat Of Boko Haram - Lest Not Forget = Billyonaire by DonaldGenes(m): 12:36pm On Nov 30, 2013
Thumps up GEJ for that
Re: Defeat Of Boko Haram - Lest Not Forget = Billyonaire by Ajibel(m): 1:03pm On Nov 30, 2013
I hope a splinter group wouldnt strike after seeing your thread grin grin grin
Re: Defeat Of Boko Haram - Lest Not Forget = Billyonaire by Nobody: 1:35pm On Nov 30, 2013
Ajibel: I hope a splinter group wouldnt strike after seeing your thread grin grin grin
The fear of JTF is the beginning of Wisdom.
Re: Defeat Of Boko Haram - Lest Not Forget = Billyonaire by Beaf1: 1:57pm On Nov 30, 2013
Are you posting from BORNO?

We can say the security has improved but it is not yet time to celebrate because people in Yobe and Maiduguri are still living in fear.

DEATH to Boko Harem!
Re: Defeat Of Boko Haram - Lest Not Forget = Billyonaire by collynzo2(m): 2:08pm On Nov 30, 2013
As I write this, an oil company is carrying out Seismic data acquisition in Borno. Dot be suprised if you hear that oil has been discovered there in a few months from now.
Boko haram weight no reach.
Re: Defeat Of Boko Haram - Lest Not Forget = Billyonaire by Nobody: 2:20pm On Nov 30, 2013
Beaf!:

We can say the security has improved but it is not yet time to celebrate because people in Yobe and Maiduguri are still living in fear.

DEATH to Boko Harem!

I do not know Borno, but we do have netizens nairalanding from the heart of Borno, the coast, they say, is clear.

Boko Haram is 6ft deep.

2 Likes

Re: Defeat Of Boko Haram - Lest Not Forget = Billyonaire by Nobody: 2:21pm On Nov 30, 2013
collynzo2: As I write this, an oil company is carrying out Seismic data acquisition in Borno. Dot be suprised if you hear that oil has been discovered there in a few months from now.
Boko haram weight no reach.
I thought seismic is for earthquakes, anyway, should we find Crude in commercial quantity there, its the glory of the One Nigeria amalgamated Unionism.

1 Like

Re: Defeat Of Boko Haram - Lest Not Forget = Billyonaire by Nobody: 2:22pm On Nov 30, 2013
Donalð Genes: Thumps up GEJ for that
That's why we call him C-in-C.
Re: Defeat Of Boko Haram - Lest Not Forget = Billyonaire by Nobody: 2:23pm On Nov 30, 2013
Ajibel: I hope a splinter group wouldnt strike after seeing your thread grin grin grin

None would be as deadly as the one we decimated. Believe me when I say, JTF can defeat Al Qaeda on our turf any day any time.
Re: Defeat Of Boko Haram - Lest Not Forget = Billyonaire by ikweremilitant: 2:24pm On Nov 30, 2013
Billyonaire: [b]Hardly a week passed without the sad news of killing, maiming and bombing by the Islamic Extremists, Boko Haram.

I want to use this opportunity to remind us all, that we have collectively defeated Boko Haram. We are Nigerians first before anything else. These Religions are alien to Africa, we do not need to be divided cos of alien culture. Boko Haram is gone and never again will evil triumph over good.

Let's give kudos to the JTF and the Civilian JTF and more importantly, kudos to the President for his efforts as Commander in Chief.

More thanks to Nairalanders who condemned in very strong terms the menace of Boko Haram and to those who believed that Boko Haram fought a just cause, then it is regrettable.

We have succeeded in weeding out the evil elements and taking the battle to the deserts. The killing of Shekau crowned the glories of it all.

Let us also admonish those Politicians either in PDP or APC to allow the Presidency to execute the mandate they hold and focus on the present without distracting them with their selfish re-branding and preparation for war in 2015.

Who ever wants war, should request a Satellite picture of the following countries from Musiwa; Somalia, Iraq, Lybia, Eqypt, and Mali. Nigeria is not immuned to disaster but we all deserve a little peace of mind in the absence of Health Care, Electricity, Social Welfare, and even the basic thing like Security.

bless u my broda.nice write up.any way long tyme sha
Re: Defeat Of Boko Haram - Lest Not Forget = Billyonaire by Nobody: 2:27pm On Nov 30, 2013
ikwere militant: bless u my broda.nice write up.any way long tyme sha

Thanks my brother, my freedom-fighter. If you are nairalanding all the way from the Petroleum Dynasty, extend my salutation to all freedom fighters over there.

Aluta Continua, Victoria Aceta.
Re: Defeat Of Boko Haram - Lest Not Forget = Billyonaire by GEJTILL2019(m): 2:52pm On Nov 30, 2013
GEJ Till 2019

1 Like

Re: Defeat Of Boko Haram - Lest Not Forget = Billyonaire by Nobody: 3:21pm On Nov 30, 2013
GEJTILL2019: GEJ Till 2019
Unarguably, he is the best in the politicosphere.
Re: Defeat Of Boko Haram - Lest Not Forget = Billyonaire by Nobody: 3:27pm On Nov 30, 2013
@OP..,great write up. One after the other, we shall defeat all the Goliaths. Boko Haram has fallen, ASUU will soon follow. Next is epileptic power supply.

6 Likes

Re: Defeat Of Boko Haram - Lest Not Forget = Billyonaire by idumuose(m): 4:28pm On Nov 30, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: @OP..,great write up. One after the other, we shall defeat all the Goliaths. Boko Haram has fallen, ASUU will soon follow. Next is epileptic power supply.
The declaration of the state of of emergency which the APC goons resisted
for selfish reasons is yielding friut.

1 Like

Re: Defeat Of Boko Haram - Lest Not Forget = Billyonaire by tomakint: 4:51pm On Nov 30, 2013
Billyonaire: [b]Hardly a week passed without the sad news of killing, maiming and bombing by the Islamic Extremists, Boko Haram.

Good job Billy
Re: Defeat Of Boko Haram - Lest Not Forget = Billyonaire by samilo88(m): 7:09pm On Nov 30, 2013
It's not yet uhuru, but let's give kudos to whom kudos is due. It's not easy quelling insurgency go ask Somalia, Afghanistan and the likes.
Re: Defeat Of Boko Haram - Lest Not Forget = Billyonaire by Nobody: 7:23pm On Nov 30, 2013
tomakint:
Good job Billy
Thanks Your Highness
Re: Defeat Of Boko Haram - Lest Not Forget = Billyonaire by Nobody: 7:24pm On Nov 30, 2013
samilo88: It's not yet uhuru, but let's give kudos to whom kudos is due. It's not easy quelling insurgency go ask Somalia, Afghanistan and the likes.

Let's celebrate tomorrow by reason of today. We did it boy, we defeated them. Glory to Nigeria, Death to Boko Haram and their sympathizers.
Re: Defeat Of Boko Haram - Lest Not Forget = Billyonaire by BENZINA(m): 8:13pm On Nov 30, 2013
Jonathan,ahead ahead till the year 2019.I wish all "FRESH AIR" members a merry Xmas in advance.

1 Like

Re: Defeat Of Boko Haram - Lest Not Forget = Billyonaire by stevecantrell: 8:34pm On Nov 30, 2013
Billyonaire: The fear of JTF is the beginning of Wisdom.

Indeed ! The blanket torture, dentention and killings perpetuated by JTF over the last 5 months is just appalling. Too many innocent lives were taken in the process and it aint over by a long shot, not yet !
Re: Defeat Of Boko Haram - Lest Not Forget = Billyonaire by Nobody: 8:38pm On Nov 30, 2013
PDP is boko haram, and Boko haram is pDP, so whom ever says that Boko haram has being crushed should go have his medulla oblongata checked.
Re: Defeat Of Boko Haram - Lest Not Forget = Billyonaire by doncaster(m): 8:53pm On Nov 30, 2013
Beaf!:

DEATH to Boko Harem!

You are indirectly saying death to Buhari. grin
Re: Defeat Of Boko Haram - Lest Not Forget = Billyonaire by ak47mann(m): 9:11pm On Nov 30, 2013
JTF need to do more because with loose borders the battle will take longer cool
Re: Defeat Of Boko Haram - Lest Not Forget = Billyonaire by Nobody: 9:46pm On Nov 30, 2013
steve_cantrell:

Indeed ! The blanket torture, dentention and killings perpetuated by JTF over the last 5 months is just appalling. Too many innocent lives were taken in the process and it aint over by a long shot, not yet !

How many innocent lives has Boko Haram taken ?

2 Likes

Re: Defeat Of Boko Haram - Lest Not Forget = Billyonaire by Datiboboi: 12:26am On Dec 01, 2013
Maybe our mods with Bøkø Bøis are planing another deadly attack that's why this handsome write up has been denied front page .

@ op idi sharp

2 Likes

Re: Defeat Of Boko Haram - Lest Not Forget = Billyonaire by feminancy(m): 12:33am On Dec 01, 2013
Dat~ibo~boi:
Maybe our mods with Bøkø Bøis are planing another deadly attack that's why this handsome write up has been denied front page .

@ op idi sharp

2nded
Re: Defeat Of Boko Haram - Lest Not Forget = Billyonaire by Brimmie(m): 1:01am On Dec 01, 2013
Naah.. Let The Whistle Blowers (SaharaReporters) release another HEAVY News, Bros Jay go send Boko Haram to bomb so as to divert attention a bit!
Re: Defeat Of Boko Haram - Lest Not Forget = Billyonaire by Nobody: 8:49am On Dec 01, 2013
Dat~ibo~boi:

@ op idi sharp

Bad news sells faster than good news, that's the reality of the world we live in.

Journalists prefer to air bad news cos humans naturally respond fast to bad news. One thing is sure, Boko Haram has been decimated in its fullness, what ever any splinter group out there is doing is incomparable to the madness and mayhem that used to greet us every other Sunday morning.

Glory to the Gods and to us all.

3 Likes

Re: Defeat Of Boko Haram - Lest Not Forget = Billyonaire by Nobody: 8:51am On Dec 01, 2013
Brimmie: Naah.. Let The Whistle Blowers (SaharaReporters) release another HEAVY News, Bros Jay go send Boko Haram to bomb so as to divert attention a bit!

Conspiracy theories strive amongst people who are not knowledgeable to facts, not educated with truth, and disbelieving in victory of good over evil.

May you embrace good over evil, that's the word of Gods this Sun Day.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

TB Joshua’s Shocking 2014 Prophecy For Nigeria And The World / Abia State Commisioner Of Agriculture, Dr Kenneth Nwosu Killed By Unknown Gunmen / Man Runs Into GT Bank Thinking He Is Invisible And Begins To Steal Cash.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.