Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,657 members, 7,816,686 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:18 PM

Nigerian Soldiers Dancing Skelewu After The Defeat Of Boko Haram In Baja ( Video - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Soldiers Dancing Skelewu After The Defeat Of Boko Haram In Baja ( Video (39962 Views)

Women Celebrate The "Defeat Of Boko Haram" In Abuja (Photos) / PDP Wants Buhari To Thank Jonathan For Defeat Of Boko Haram / The Defeat Of President Buhari’s Idealism - Femi Aribisala (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Soldiers Dancing Skelewu After The Defeat Of Boko Haram In Baja ( Video by elbinmanny(m): 5:18pm On Feb 25, 2015
I just stumbled on this cute video online of our soldiers celebrating victory after the defeat of Boko haram and decided to share with u . grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bwp-IKiJlnE

13 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Dancing Skelewu After The Defeat Of Boko Haram In Baja ( Video by elbinmanny(m): 5:19pm On Feb 25, 2015
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Dancing Skelewu After The Defeat Of Boko Haram In Baja ( Video by Truckpusher(m): 5:20pm On Feb 25, 2015
elbinmanny:
I just stumbled on this cute video online of our soldiers celebrating victory after the defeat of Boko haram and decided to share with u . grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bwp-IKiJlnE
Beautiful and funny.

What a nice video. smiley

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Dancing Skelewu After The Defeat Of Boko Haram In Baja ( Video by elbinmanny(m): 5:22pm On Feb 25, 2015
Truckpusher:
Beautiful and funny.

What a nice video. smiley
love the way they were doing as a parade cheesy

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Dancing Skelewu After The Defeat Of Boko Haram In Baja ( Video by Truckpusher(m): 5:38pm On Feb 25, 2015
elbinmanny:
love the way they were doing as a parade cheesy
Me too. grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Dancing Skelewu After The Defeat Of Boko Haram In Baja ( Video by lirusehn(m): 5:41pm On Feb 25, 2015
don'tquoteme:

hahhahahahaha !cheesygrin

I like the way them shake them yansh

I swear ave not watched it undecided

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Dancing Skelewu After The Defeat Of Boko Haram In Baja ( Video by dunkem21(m): 5:42pm On Feb 25, 2015
Lalasticlala ..abeg come follow us dance galala. ..make you no do shakara ..

..your waist..

Skelelelele lelewu

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Dancing Skelewu After The Defeat Of Boko Haram In Baja ( Video by lalasticlala(m): 5:47pm On Feb 25, 2015
dunkem21:
Lalasticlala ..abeg come follow us dance galala. ..make you no do shakara ..

..your waist..

Skelelelele lelewu

OK I'm here

Lol.. Wow... Interesting!! Nice one

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Dancing Skelewu After The Defeat Of Boko Haram In Baja ( Video by Pedagogue: 5:54pm On Feb 25, 2015
@ Op, I just watched that video. Nothing in the video suggests that they were dancing "after the defeat of boko haram".
In fact, from their body language, it looks more like they were being 'prepped' and 'motivated' for a battle ahead.

May I crave the indulgence of everyone to pour out my mind on what has been boggling me. For you to understand me, I will use a numbered list.

1. I am a Nigerian. I am a Christian. The nature of my work makes it impossible for me to have 'enough time' for social media.

2. I have been following GEJ and Buhari's campaign.

3. I have never, and i beg to repeat, NEVER been this interested in Nigeria's politics, like I am now.

4. The reasons why I'm now keenly interested in the political future of this country is because i believed some of the campaign promises of GEJ. To tell you that I am disappointed is an understatement. Below are some of the reasons why I'm disappointed:

a) I'm tired of a govt that plays politics with everything. Or how can you rationalise the govt's last minute war on boko haram? Where was GEJ when thousands were killed?
b)I'm tired of a govt that cited security concerns for not visiting Borno BUT was able to hold a rally in the same Borno that was declared 'unsafe'.
c)Power generation is at its lowest ebb. It is as if I live in a different country when i see adverts praising GEJ for bettering power supply.
d) Corruption nko? Don't go there...The President is arguably the only President that has not hidden his love for corruption. He surrounds himsef with corrupt people and promotes corrupt people. You doubt me? Alams, Bode George, FFK, Oduah etc all come to mind.
e) Education? ASUU was on strike for 6 months. ASUP was on strike for 11 months. Colleges of education were locked for several months...Oh, he established new universities...Does it even make sense? The existing ones are crying for attention and all our President could do was to establish new universities...Ive you been to the Federal University in Oye, Ekiti. You will weep for Nigeria.
g) Hospitals....Too bad. Do you know the number of lives that were lost to the incessant strikes of the Health workers...
i) No government has polarised Nigeria along ethnic and religious lines like this man...He thinks we can just gloat over his INCOMPETENCE because he's a Xtian and from the South...No way!!!I can go on and on

5. Forget GEJ's pious posture. He's very desperate. He's ready to do anything to win the elections.
6. They think Nigerians are simpletons. They think by paying some youths to write pro- GEJ comments on social media and furthering their propaganda on AIT and co will win them the elections...THEY ARE WRONG.
7. My daily interaction with Nigerians show that MANY cannot wait for MARCH 28...
8. The Presidential election is not about Buhari v GEJ
9. It's about RIGHT v WRONG.
10. Lets face it.The First Term performance of GEJ is his best.No politician has ever performed better in it's Second term.

I cannot wait to vote for Buhari/Osinbajo

24 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Dancing Skelewu After The Defeat Of Boko Haram In Baja ( Video by igbsam(m): 5:54pm On Feb 25, 2015
Fake news

This is an old video from one of the battalion's camp during one of their parades. And not the story about then dancing when we all know the fight against boko haram is still on going

you people should stop spreading false news to the outside world who wud see this story and call us an unserious country with unserious military dancing when there is a war going on.

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Dancing Skelewu After The Defeat Of Boko Haram In Baja ( Video by Hysmady(m): 5:55pm On Feb 25, 2015
Hmm...

Am sorry for booking much spacesad
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Dancing Skelewu After The Defeat Of Boko Haram In Baja ( Video by scribble: 5:55pm On Feb 25, 2015
Nice
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Dancing Skelewu After The Defeat Of Boko Haram In Baja ( Video by Sijo01(f): 5:55pm On Feb 25, 2015
Dance on hero's. God bless you all

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Dancing Skelewu After The Defeat Of Boko Haram In Baja ( Video by Buchukwu: 5:55pm On Feb 25, 2015
They should enjoy themselves joor
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Dancing Skelewu After The Defeat Of Boko Haram In Baja ( Video by condralbede(m): 5:55pm On Feb 25, 2015
Whr r d dancersgrin
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Dancing Skelewu After The Defeat Of Boko Haram In Baja ( Video by Dragonking: 5:55pm On Feb 25, 2015
The same way GEJ will dance skelewu on all the APshit heads on march 28th.. grin grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Dancing Skelewu After The Defeat Of Boko Haram In Baja ( Video by Firefire(m): 5:55pm On Feb 25, 2015
tongue

Interesting... enemies are not happy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Dancing Skelewu After The Defeat Of Boko Haram In Baja ( Video by Nobody: 5:55pm On Feb 25, 2015
The video was shot in September 2014. Those soldiers are not Nigerian soldiers.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Dancing Skelewu After The Defeat Of Boko Haram In Baja ( Video by Nobody: 5:56pm On Feb 25, 2015
The Kano bomb blast victim dey dance Skelewu now abi angry angry

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Dancing Skelewu After The Defeat Of Boko Haram In Baja ( Video by Moblord(m): 5:56pm On Feb 25, 2015
After this war, the government should reward u with virgins
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Dancing Skelewu After The Defeat Of Boko Haram In Baja ( Video by fwwins(m): 5:56pm On Feb 25, 2015
wow
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Dancing Skelewu After The Defeat Of Boko Haram In Baja ( Video by Dahkogrin007(m): 5:56pm On Feb 25, 2015
we gona dance better skelewu wen we send Jonathan back to otuoke

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Dancing Skelewu After The Defeat Of Boko Haram In Baja ( Video by atlwireles: 5:57pm On Feb 25, 2015
These are not Nigerian soldiers

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Dancing Skelewu After The Defeat Of Boko Haram In Baja ( Video by DonTeamie(m): 5:57pm On Feb 25, 2015
SKELEWU..

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Dancing Skelewu After The Defeat Of Boko Haram In Baja ( Video by Nobody: 5:57pm On Feb 25, 2015
GEJ TILL 2019

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Dancing Skelewu After The Defeat Of Boko Haram In Baja ( Video by ClintonNzedimma(m): 5:57pm On Feb 25, 2015
I find it funny that the military under GEJ government didnt respond to Boko Haram last year like they have done over the past few weeks, its obvious that its because of the upcoming election.
We all know that defeat was knocking on PDP's door if the election was held on the 14th.
So my question goes to GEJ
Why didnt you intensify your assault on Boko Haram over the years, why take a higher action with just weeks to the election?

10 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Dancing Skelewu After The Defeat Of Boko Haram In Baja ( Video by Firefire(m): 5:57pm On Feb 25, 2015
sincerenigerian:
[s]The video was shot in September 2014. Those soldiers are not Nigerian soldiers[/s].

so what?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Dancing Skelewu After The Defeat Of Boko Haram In Baja ( Video by 50calibre(m): 5:57pm On Feb 25, 2015
Very unprofessional outfit
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Dancing Skelewu After The Defeat Of Boko Haram In Baja ( Video by Nobody: 5:58pm On Feb 25, 2015
NAH GUYS, IT'S TOO EARLY TO CELEBRATE. THE DEVIL doesn't SLEEP. Y'ALL SHOULD BE PLANNING YOUR NEXT MOVE. YOU CAN CELEBRATE LATER...
GREAT JOB ANYWAY.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Dancing Skelewu After The Defeat Of Boko Haram In Baja ( Video by BonnyF(m): 5:58pm On Feb 25, 2015
Where the video oooo
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Dancing Skelewu After The Defeat Of Boko Haram In Baja ( Video by Nobody: 5:58pm On Feb 25, 2015
gej till d last drop of my blood

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Regretted Donating 2000 To Buhari In 2015 & He Immediately Got Refunded / Why OBJ, Jonathan, Other Former Leaders Boycotted May 29, June 12 – Shehu Sani / Dino Melaye’s N250 Million Tour Bus For His Political Campaign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.