Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,225 members, 7,822,150 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:23 AM

Pictures From Eben And Jahdiel's White Wedding - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pictures From Eben And Jahdiel's White Wedding (40956 Views)

Flavour's Manager Benjamin 's White Wedding (Photos) / Top Gospel Acts: Jadiel Weds Eben / Eben Set To Marry Jahdiel? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures From Eben And Jahdiel's White Wedding by Idowuogbo(f): 12:14am On Dec 01, 2013
fatdon2: The Girl Wowo No Be Small. Vomits. shocked Congrats To Them Sha
C'mon shattap! Baby Rhino! See as hin swell con do face like persin wey elephantiasis of the neck dey worry. Blawwwdy puff puff!
Re: Pictures From Eben And Jahdiel's White Wedding by fatdon2(m): 2:42am On Dec 01, 2013
Idowuogbo:
C'mon shattap! Baby Rhino! See as hin swell con do face like persin wey elephantiasis of the neck dey worry. Blawwwdy puff puff!
Aunty mumu abeg wetin make u no put ur full pics? I know say ur own pass wowo daz why u cant upload ur full pics. Asss hole.
Re: Pictures From Eben And Jahdiel's White Wedding by Nobody: 3:40am On Dec 01, 2013
Nawao! Pls can someone tell me what is white wedding?
No ghanian site or any other will call wedding white wedding!
At least cards and marriage bans r yet to educate us that its now called white wedding.

Its either traditional marriage or wedding.
The English is yet to tell us to start calling wedding white wedding.

Even MODs r guilty of this.
So shameful.
And more graduates r being huncked out everyday!
Re: Pictures From Eben And Jahdiel's White Wedding by BlackHuman(m): 3:54am On Dec 01, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:
[size=24pt]QUESTION OF THE DAY ---------------->

DO WHITES DO AFRICAN TRADITIONAL WEDDING?

SO WHY DO AFRICANS DO WHITE WEDDING?[/size]
See JAMB question.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Eben And Jahdiel's White Wedding by PAGAN9JA(m): 4:42am On Dec 01, 2013
masciv:

Sorry dude we do white wedding because we just love it and whites do white wedding because its their culture so if you're trying to blame westerners,think again.

so we love to be slaves.

its ok I understand. wink
Re: Pictures From Eben And Jahdiel's White Wedding by Bebetter: 6:49am On Dec 01, 2013
[size=16pt]But that wrist watch on her hand is huge though! [/size] shocked
Re: Pictures From Eben And Jahdiel's White Wedding by mistyebby(f): 7:05am On Dec 01, 2013
debbleopto:

you are still a teenager with little experience. You can't grasp what I mean. when I did IT at Unilever I met a. lady there, senior manager 43 years old not yet married at all. I also know a lady since 2001 she is still looking for husband till now. she has two Jeep and working in NPA. There are many I have had contact with, which time won't permit me. Some had because of this fall into the hands of dupers and false prophet. You have very little understanding, that's why u makes annoying noise.
sharap my dear!old gist!
Re: Pictures From Eben And Jahdiel's White Wedding by Joshrob(m): 8:02am On Dec 01, 2013
osaxx:

they are both pastor chris children....born christ embassy....
Abi this one don high..when did the church christ embassy start?..both of them are 2 times older than the church..dude
Re: Pictures From Eben And Jahdiel's White Wedding by tomzman: 8:12am On Dec 01, 2013
I wish them HML
Re: Pictures From Eben And Jahdiel's White Wedding by Turbocharged: 10:25am On Dec 01, 2013
olamide210: Too wowo I feel like vomiting cheesy

Ur sista wey fine pass neva see, even CRIPPLE, marry.
#OLODO
Re: Pictures From Eben And Jahdiel's White Wedding by Turbocharged: 10:27am On Dec 01, 2013
fatdon2: The Girl Wowo No Be Small. Vomits. shocked Congrats To Them Sha

Ur sista wey fine pass neva see, even
MAD MAN, marry.
#OLODO
Re: Pictures From Eben And Jahdiel's White Wedding by solomon111(m): 2:25pm On Dec 01, 2013
See as people just dey attack that innocent poster for airing his views.
How can anybody say that girl is 'very very' beautiful?
Beauty has a different meaning in Nigeria.
Re: Pictures From Eben And Jahdiel's White Wedding by PAGAN9JA(m): 2:30pm On Dec 01, 2013
soul_glo: It is church/christian wedding not white wedding

it is both actually.

jesus didnt marry like that.
Re: Pictures From Eben And Jahdiel's White Wedding by Afam4eva(m): 2:40pm On Dec 01, 2013
When these two were featuring each other in their songs, i knew something was up. Congrats to them.
Re: Pictures From Eben And Jahdiel's White Wedding by ambassadorchibs(m): 3:47pm On Dec 01, 2013
yes ooohh
Re: Pictures From Eben And Jahdiel's White Wedding by stainlessbee: 4:34pm On Dec 01, 2013
soulfood: All the way.
Re: Pictures From Eben And Jahdiel's White Wedding by stainlessbee: 4:35pm On Dec 01, 2013
[quote author=soulfood]All the way.[/quo
congratulations
Re: Pictures From Eben And Jahdiel's White Wedding by scofield2016: 8:01pm On Feb 28, 2020
Eben songs, Lyrics, and Albums

Full Name of Artiste: EMMANUEL IZUCHUKWU BENJAMIN

Date of Birth: September 9,

Nationality: Occupation: Music Minster; Singer, Songwriter

Marital Status: Married to Jahdiel

During the early 90’s in Nigeria and some other parts of Africa, Gospel Rock music was never a ‘thing’ for the church congregations or the gospel song lovers. There were few gospel music ministers, who had rock and pop backgrounds, but they could not perform or minister in those genres, rather, they performed and ministered with reservations and concerns, because Rock, POP or Hip-Pop were never known genres in the Nigerian Gospel Music industry as at then. It was a great challenge to move the congregations to praise and worship the Almighty God with Hip-pop and rock gospel songs. This is because Hip-pop and Rock were regarded as circular music genres – for the world. Eben came in the scene, changed that belief, and won the hearts of many Nigerians with his unique voice.

https://entertainmenttrain.com/artists/eben-songs-lyrics-and-albums/
Re: Pictures From Eben And Jahdiel's White Wedding by victorian(f): 8:56pm On Feb 28, 2020
Wow!

And I thought he was already married since!

Interesting.

Well, hml Eben and his brand new Wife
Re: Pictures From Eben And Jahdiel's White Wedding by Nobody: 9:16pm On Feb 28, 2020
victorian:
Wow!

And I thought he was already married since!

Interesting.

Well, hml Eben and his brand new Wife
Na 2013 bride na you they call brand new wife? undecided Smh.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

B-Red, Davido And Sina-Rambo Back In The Days Before Fame / Genevieve Nnaji Looking Stunning At A Wedding (pic) / ‘Poor People Are The Most Ungrateful’ – KBK On Success And Her Parents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.