Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

Italian Woman Leaves $13Million To Her Cat - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Italian Woman Leaves $13Million To Her Cat (19732 Views)

Deadly Earthquake Leaves 7 Dead And 318 Hospitalised In Taiwan. / Terrorist Attack In Paris Leaves 40 Dead And 100 Hostages / Bananas Thrown At Black Italian Minister During Speech. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Italian Woman Leaves $13Million To Her Cat by Smartjeezy(m): 5:48pm On Nov 30, 2013
The Cat And The POSTER They Madt..DAMN IT! I Hate Second Page...Thank God I'm The First On Second Page.Lol Abi I Dey Crazy Ni?
Re: Italian Woman Leaves $13Million To Her Cat by Nobody: 5:53pm On Nov 30, 2013
ichommy: So as at 30/11/13 cat is richer than me abi, no wahala.

Even if she splits it into chunks, the cat would be wealthier than most of us.
Re: Italian Woman Leaves $13Million To Her Cat by ibkgab001: 6:04pm On Nov 30, 2013
Richer than average salary earner in Nigeria grin
Re: Italian Woman Leaves $13Million To Her Cat by unmask: 6:07pm On Nov 30, 2013
liloelawwal: weird people do weird tins.hw comes Africans dnt do this kinda tin
africans did worse like slicing of twins, sacrificing of virgins, banishment to the evil forest (wherever that is)

1 Like

Re: Italian Woman Leaves $13Million To Her Cat by ygenius: 6:32pm On Nov 30, 2013
That cat must be in illuminati
Re: Italian Woman Leaves $13Million To Her Cat by fxx2: 6:37pm On Nov 30, 2013
ROSSIKE: THEY NEED TO WAKE HER BIT.CH ASSS UP FROM THE DEAD AND FLOG HER FOR FOOLISHNESS.

gasikiya ne
Re: Italian Woman Leaves $13Million To Her Cat by Nobody: 6:40pm On Nov 30, 2013
unmask: africans did worse like slicing of twins, sacrificing of virgins, banishment to the evil forest (wherever that is)
Europeans did worse with mass leveling of cities like Hiroshima and Nagasaki, where 100,000 people were slaughtered in 5 minutes.

1 Like

Re: Italian Woman Leaves $13Million To Her Cat by akereconfi: 6:44pm On Nov 30, 2013
Timijo: This is first class mumu. What stopped her from taking the money to orphanage home.
This is a typical sign of end time.

That's why you need to stop hating and make your own money so that when you die, donate your own to orphanage.

If you die and leave nothing ($13 million) for the orphanage, then you are a first CLASS mumu because the same God that created her created you also
Re: Italian Woman Leaves $13Million To Her Cat by IamDebola: 6:46pm On Nov 30, 2013

Because this kind of thing is total RUBBISH!
If she gave the money to charity, lets take for example the people of Phillipines where typhoon just jammed them..
U think sai Almighty God go overlook am?
In short, they forgot to add that she was mentally derailed before she died to this news.

1 Like

Re: Italian Woman Leaves $13Million To Her Cat by alphawg(m): 6:48pm On Nov 30, 2013
maybe the people all around her were so fake that she didn't have anyone to trust.#justsaying.

1 Like

Re: Italian Woman Leaves $13Million To Her Cat by Nobody: 6:52pm On Nov 30, 2013

Africans inherited Religion. Watch and pray for the next slave trade!
Re: Italian Woman Leaves $13Million To Her Cat by Beennkumar(m): 6:53pm On Nov 30, 2013
What would the cat do with such money? Go shopping?

Does anyone have any "switch-body" spell to teach me?
I'd love to switch my body with that cat, for now embarassed
Re: Italian Woman Leaves $13Million To Her Cat by Hero10001: 7:01pm On Nov 30, 2013
Cat with $13m?!
Na End Time Cat!

1 Like

Re: Italian Woman Leaves $13Million To Her Cat by shineeye1: 7:06pm On Nov 30, 2013
What exactly makes a man to consider animals deserving of greater compassion than the screaming plight of fellow humans? Yes, the wealth is theirs and may be applied as they wish but how genuine is a charity that does not begin at "home"? I consider this an error, reflective of a life without depth and I am entitled to my opinion.
Re: Italian Woman Leaves $13Million To Her Cat by Igholize(m): 7:11pm On Nov 30, 2013
braine: Chai • Oyinbo people and their weirdness• embarassed So what happens when the cat dies
. Everytin wil automatically goes to charity organisation/ home... Na Xo
Re: Italian Woman Leaves $13Million To Her Cat by pembisco(m): 7:21pm On Nov 30, 2013
I knw a typical naija babe fit marry dt cat because of its money
Re: Italian Woman Leaves $13Million To Her Cat by Nobody: 7:23pm On Nov 30, 2013
Fvck you madam! Fvck you!
See wickedness abeg.
Re: Italian Woman Leaves $13Million To Her Cat by 1stola: 7:37pm On Nov 30, 2013
I AM VERY SURE IT IS DAT WOMAN DAT THE IBO BOY MURDERED. MAYBE HE COULD HAVE BEEN THE ONE NOW TO....
SHAME!
Re: Italian Woman Leaves $13Million To Her Cat by Solobenny(m): 7:37pm On Nov 30, 2013
Oyibo peope too dey craze. That woman nid Koboko
Re: Italian Woman Leaves $13Million To Her Cat by cannonnier(m): 7:39pm On Nov 30, 2013
this is the main reason why some people will marry an animal.

i will write in my will: [b] my pet monkey should inherite $50m out of my riches.
Re: Italian Woman Leaves $13Million To Her Cat by Smily202(m): 7:49pm On Nov 30, 2013
Niseamaka:

Are you saying that she's wicked?.

No ...she is wikipedia
Re: Italian Woman Leaves $13Million To Her Cat by Oludrex(m): 8:02pm On Nov 30, 2013
You don't have any kid then give the money to charity.. Wtf a lot of human same specie as U are livin on less than a dollar a day ..
I'm sure if she didn't inherit the money, An human being not a cat play an active role in her making such amount of money
SMH.. Humans and madness
Re: Italian Woman Leaves $13Million To Her Cat by olamide210: 8:04pm On Nov 30, 2013
I for wire her account before she dies angry
Re: Italian Woman Leaves $13Million To Her Cat by pafek(m): 8:06pm On Nov 30, 2013
hope its not the case of Garfield
Re: Italian Woman Leaves $13Million To Her Cat by raffite: 8:12pm On Nov 30, 2013
Here
Re: Italian Woman Leaves $13Million To Her Cat by ichommy(m): 8:26pm On Nov 30, 2013
Danhumprey: Sorry,bro. Go hustle hard! grin

Thanks Buddy.
Re: Italian Woman Leaves $13Million To Her Cat by Ashes0725: 8:26pm On Nov 30, 2013
Sincere apologies for derailing this thread.
But if you live in AMERICA and you are interested in BUSINESS. Please read this:
http://nairaland.com/1534183/live-america-interested-business-please

Thank you.
Re: Italian Woman Leaves $13Million To Her Cat by Nobody: 8:30pm On Nov 30, 2013
End time cat
Re: Italian Woman Leaves $13Million To Her Cat by ernestleon(m): 8:30pm On Nov 30, 2013
See my fellow Nigerians as dem dey vex angry angry angry Maria Assunta died in 2011.In Italy hereditary is passed to a person with a capacity to act, with Rights and Duties and capacity of succession. The wealth belongs to the Nurse Stefania.
Re: Italian Woman Leaves $13Million To Her Cat by hiambenson: 8:33pm On Nov 30, 2013
Money no dey drive me because na my conductor. It's all good anyway. If she can will such an amount to her cat. Then Dangote should be ready for a competitor soon! Here, I come!
#Musa open the gate. I've got a meeting with GEJ 1st!
Re: Italian Woman Leaves $13Million To Her Cat by 1stola: 8:34pm On Nov 30, 2013
princechinedu: Why can't they just leave this money to a poor foundation that handles certain societal problems..maybe an orphanage home or something..

ORPHANAGE KOR, OLDANAGE NI.
WETIN CONSAIN U? NA UR MONEY?
Re: Italian Woman Leaves $13Million To Her Cat by sylar129: 8:53pm On Nov 30, 2013
hmmmm...dis world is coming to an end...add me on 2go via sylar94 NB gals only...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Niger Rulers Accuse France Of Freeing ‘Terrorists’, Air Space Breach / Gun Fire In Uk Parliament / Hacking Group Anonymous Declares 'Cyber War' On Russia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.