Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,350 members, 7,822,653 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:29 PM

PHOTO: So Hilarious! Igbo Masquerade Poses With Girlfriend - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / PHOTO: So Hilarious! Igbo Masquerade Poses With Girlfriend (41964 Views)

Masquerade At Burial Of Traditional Ruler. Nnewi / When Your Boy Friend Is The Leader Of Masquerade Group In Your Village [PHOTO] / Aguleri Town Masquerade Festival In Anambra (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PHOTO: So Hilarious! Igbo Masquerade Poses With Girlfriend by ajasa4link: 5:46pm On Dec 01, 2013
see u o....masqurade for Lagos dey even shack stout

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: So Hilarious! Igbo Masquerade Poses With Girlfriend by sunex: 5:53pm On Dec 01, 2013
see you oo,u neva see masquerade dey lick ice cream....all for my country naija..lol
Re: PHOTO: So Hilarious! Igbo Masquerade Poses With Girlfriend by figopure: 5:55pm On Dec 01, 2013
mmmmmmm, this have alot of spiritual consequences, this is bad, she might regret doing this in future, the seeds planted today, must bear it fruit when d time comes. what a pity
Re: PHOTO: So Hilarious! Igbo Masquerade Poses With Girlfriend by Xyge(m): 5:58pm On Dec 01, 2013
@OP.. Maybe he's not 'sPiRiShUaaa'. He could be a 'baby' in the 'MASK FIELD' permit me... Hehehe.. Masquerade of the 21st century..
Ehn ehn, abeg wetin be de meaning of OP sef? I just use am i no knw da meaning.
Re: PHOTO: So Hilarious! Igbo Masquerade Poses With Girlfriend by redsun(m): 6:22pm On Dec 01, 2013
Everything evolves,including culture.They can still be masquerades with their principles and secret,but more friendly ones that reaches out to all.

Every evolves to adapt with the moment,the things that does not evolve dies away.
Re: PHOTO: So Hilarious! Igbo Masquerade Poses With Girlfriend by biafranqueen: 6:24pm On Dec 01, 2013
manny4life: @OP,

Masquerades in Igbo land, at least in Nnewi where I come from are somewhat differentiated. The ones worn by regular guys are not that bad, they are worn for fun, and can engage in not-so-serious fun like you're seeing in the pic. The serious ones and very dangerous ones that come to funerals, festivals like ofala igwe, etc don't come close to other men let alone women...
I married a big one ooo. I never knew he was a masquerade before we marry. I don't blame the girl, the real ones are powerfully attractive and hard to resist wink
Re: PHOTO: So Hilarious! Igbo Masquerade Poses With Girlfriend by free2ryhme: 6:39pm On Dec 01, 2013

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: So Hilarious! Igbo Masquerade Poses With Girlfriend by tunfeek: 7:01pm On Dec 01, 2013
grin
zeelo2014: Dey there. U never see where masquerade dey collect babe phone number.
grin grin angry grin grin angry grin grin grin grin angry grin grin grin grin grin angry angry grin grin
Re: PHOTO: So Hilarious! Igbo Masquerade Poses With Girlfriend by tunfeek: 7:03pm On Dec 01, 2013
grin[quote author=zeelo2014]Dey there. U never see where masquerade dey collect babe phone number. grin grin grin
Re: PHOTO: So Hilarious! Igbo Masquerade Poses With Girlfriend by Lexcom20(m): 7:18pm On Dec 01, 2013
10th wander of d world where woman dey snap picture wit ojuju very soon dem go begin wear d mask dem sef
Re: PHOTO: So Hilarious! Igbo Masquerade Poses With Girlfriend by Nobody: 7:23pm On Dec 01, 2013
zeelo2014: Dey there. U never see where masquerade dey collect babe phone number.

Abi o
Masquerade no get Blokoss?
Re: PHOTO: So Hilarious! Igbo Masquerade Poses With Girlfriend by Kiaso(m): 7:28pm On Dec 01, 2013
What!!? Wen this one start!
So girls no dey fear again
end time tins

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: So Hilarious! Igbo Masquerade Poses With Girlfriend by Soso990240(m): 7:32pm On Dec 01, 2013
funnyx: Nice one from the celestial being grin grin
lwkmfh...hahahahahahahahahahahah
Re: PHOTO: So Hilarious! Igbo Masquerade Poses With Girlfriend by omajali2003(m): 7:41pm On Dec 01, 2013
undecidedWomen no dey fear anything again o.

2 Likes

Re: PHOTO: So Hilarious! Igbo Masquerade Poses With Girlfriend by manny4life(m): 7:42pm On Dec 01, 2013
biafranqueen: I married a big one ooo. I never knew he was a masquerade before we marry. I don't blame the girl, the real ones are powerfully attractive and hard to resist wink

Nne, which big one did you marry?

I thought nwoke na eti nnukwu mmanwu adiro anu nwanyi? undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: PHOTO: So Hilarious! Igbo Masquerade Poses With Girlfriend by Nobody: 7:47pm On Dec 01, 2013
I love the dancing masquerades in Igboland
As kids we used to look forward to watching them
Dancing masquerades are usually not mean ,they are mainly for entertainment and also run away when the big masquerades come grin
Maybe that was an entertaining masquerade that took out to time to gbaa TT
I loved Adanma and ojionu masquerades
I thought Adanma was very pretty
Very nice dance moves too

All those quiet and scary ones with one attendant following or someone ringing a bell to announce their presence scared me to death

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: So Hilarious! Igbo Masquerade Poses With Girlfriend by DonaldGenes(m): 8:22pm On Dec 01, 2013
chymystique: Thr is natn hilarious to me abt d pix.. undecided

Then go sleep nah? wetin be your own
Re: PHOTO: So Hilarious! Igbo Masquerade Poses With Girlfriend by DonaldGenes(m): 8:24pm On Dec 01, 2013
omajali2003: undecidedWomen no dey fear anything again o.
Cos no be better Masquerade those Igbo people qet nah, come to Akwea Ibom, you qo understand wetin me i dey teyuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
Re: PHOTO: So Hilarious! Igbo Masquerade Poses With Girlfriend by Nobody: 8:28pm On Dec 01, 2013
DonalĂ° Genes:
Cos no be better Masquerade those Igbo people qet nah, come to Akwea Ibom, you qo understand wetin me i dey teyuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

There is one ugly black one in Ikot Ekpene side that sacred me like crazy

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: So Hilarious! Igbo Masquerade Poses With Girlfriend by manny4life(m): 8:30pm On Dec 01, 2013
babyosisi:

There is one ugly black one in Ikot Ekpene side that sacred me like crazy

You too fear sef, even Ojionu scared you sef... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: So Hilarious! Igbo Masquerade Poses With Girlfriend by DonaldGenes(m): 8:31pm On Dec 01, 2013
biafranqueen: I married a big one ooo. I never knew he was a masquerade before we marry. I don't blame the girl, the real ones are powerfully attractive and hard to resist wink

See this one, wetin you dey babble? you mean what you said so? then this is end time love, love is blind so they said, smh for our ladies
Re: PHOTO: So Hilarious! Igbo Masquerade Poses With Girlfriend by yebuju: 9:07pm On Dec 01, 2013
coal_coal: the masquerade and his babe
we should see a nigerian movie with that title very soon

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: So Hilarious! Igbo Masquerade Poses With Girlfriend by gbaskiboy: 9:30pm On Dec 01, 2013
The masquerade for he mind chilling out with pretty baby. Body no be firewood let him tap current
Re: PHOTO: So Hilarious! Igbo Masquerade Poses With Girlfriend by olasco123: 9:39pm On Dec 01, 2013
grin So una no wan make the guy hold him babe becouse him dey spiritual duty grin
As a matter of Bleep, these are ceremonial masqurades.

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: So Hilarious! Igbo Masquerade Poses With Girlfriend by gbobgboogu: 10:49pm On Dec 01, 2013
y dis Ara orun dey fall my hand self. Are there no beatiful girls where he came from wink
Re: PHOTO: So Hilarious! Igbo Masquerade Poses With Girlfriend by brainzdh(m): 11:38pm On Dec 01, 2013
This one na dieeee! grin

2 Likes

Re: PHOTO: So Hilarious! Igbo Masquerade Poses With Girlfriend by chymystique(f): 11:50pm On Dec 01, 2013
DonalĂ° Genes:

Then go sleep nah? wetin be your own

Attention Seeker.. Bug off ! Anu
Re: PHOTO: So Hilarious! Igbo Masquerade Poses With Girlfriend by Nobody: 2:34am On Dec 02, 2013
beauty don tame am!
Re: PHOTO: So Hilarious! Igbo Masquerade Poses With Girlfriend by AreaFada2: 4:02am On Dec 02, 2013
Hilarious
Re: PHOTO: So Hilarious! Igbo Masquerade Poses With Girlfriend by Sparklingheart: 5:07am On Dec 02, 2013

No b small case ooo... So na wia she go stay giv out d number.... 4 d square wia multitude dey watch?
Re: PHOTO: So Hilarious! Igbo Masquerade Poses With Girlfriend by stchinedu: 7:57am On Dec 02, 2013
chymystique: Thr is natn hilarious to me abt d pix.. undecided
It's not a must...
Re: PHOTO: So Hilarious! Igbo Masquerade Poses With Girlfriend by SiMPLYCHiC1(f): 8:19am On Dec 02, 2013
gistmelove: I was stunned when I got this picture. See me see wahala oooo, anything dey possible forthis obodo naija.
So women has started going to play and snap pictures with masquerade.
According to African legendary, we were told that masquerades are celestial/spiritual beings manifested in physicals. Lol.
This world has changed. Our cultural heritage is no more. Igbos, and other tribes too, lets preserve our culture for it is our identity.

For more pics See here >> http://www.gistmelove..com/2013/10/so-hilarious-igbo-masquerade-poses-with.html

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Igbo In The 1700's / What does the word 'Biafra' mean? / Abdul Rasheed Akanbi And His Pregnant Wife (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.