Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,839 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:32 PM

How NYSC Extorts Billions Of Naira From Corpers - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / How NYSC Extorts Billions Of Naira From Corpers (20415 Views)

How NYSC Members Are Recruited For Prostitution In Minna / How Nysc Corp Member Almost Lost His Life To Torture In Camp / Crises In NYSC Over Deductions From Corpers Allowee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How NYSC Extorts Billions Of Naira From Corpers by Nobody: 10:33pm On Dec 02, 2013
How do people expect us to keep defending Nigeria when something like this keeps happening all the time?! Jeez! This is appalling to say the least. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: How NYSC Extorts Billions Of Naira From Corpers by Igholize(m): 11:36pm On Dec 02, 2013
Olastep1: N how does it becomes Billions ?
. Help me ask dem oooo...
Re: How NYSC Extorts Billions Of Naira From Corpers by Catalyst007(m): 4:00am On Dec 03, 2013
Corruption is everywhere; it's so fucking annoying. But, my generation will change this status quo. Our father's have failed us. The present crop of leaders will watch from their Senile Invalidity as their children Build the Nation!
Re: How NYSC Extorts Billions Of Naira From Corpers by Orokita(m): 9:36am On Dec 03, 2013
Ken_Jak: I'm not even moved cos I knew it already that corruption and dubious act is the only thing in Nigerian leaders' brains. They know nothing than to steal.
Bros no vex, its attitude like this that makes nigeria wat it is!!! Folding u hands and complaining won't solve the problem! The question is; what av u done to effect change as an individual? Don't u believe u can make a diff? Or spark the brains that will change the country!!! Let's wake up now!!!
Re: How NYSC Extorts Billions Of Naira From Corpers by Christotonin: 4:35pm On Dec 03, 2013
Its 2 bad dat even d so called wealthy ar stil tryin 2 xtot 4rm d lttle corpers ar given...dnt d less priveliages deserv som rite...wel..lik dey sat...we ar all d same...we dnt complain, n if we do,we dnt react n even if we react,we get tired..n we tired we giv up n wait 4 ur ton....2 bad 4 we NIGERIANS
Re: How NYSC Extorts Billions Of Naira From Corpers by joseph1832(m): 6:41pm On Dec 03, 2013
vanguard1:
It ought to be mandatory, it is an Nysc thing so all NYSC members ought to donate.
From what Iwas thought as a former corps member. to serve Nigeria doesn't mean one has to part with his or her money, I was thought one has to use whatever skills and knowledge one learned in school put it to good use in a way that it will affect the lives of the people in the community one resides in.
Re: How NYSC Extorts Billions Of Naira From Corpers by vanguard1(m): 7:08pm On Dec 03, 2013
joseph1832:
From what Iwas thought as a former corps member. to serve Nigeria doesn't mean one has to part with his or her money, I was thought one has to use whatever skills and knowledge one learned in school put it to good use in a way that it will affect the lives of the people in the community one resides in.
Okay, I give up.
Re: How NYSC Extorts Billions Of Naira From Corpers by EmmyDe25(m): 10:20pm On Dec 03, 2013
vanguard1:
Why are you so obsessed with Gej
N.B....he doesn't associate with failures.
Yeah, ONLY thieves.
Re: How NYSC Extorts Billions Of Naira From Corpers by vanguard1(m): 6:53am On Dec 04, 2013
EmmyDe25:
Yeah, ONLY thieves.
Come out of your illusion
Re: How NYSC Extorts Billions Of Naira From Corpers by Covenantglobalresources: 11:28pm On Dec 16, 2013
click2cbn: D same way the Field Inspector PATANI LGA, HORACE IMIETE, 1 month to our final clearance brought up a group CDS (construction of Electronic Billboard with d inscription: WELCOME TO PATANI). He made it compulsory that all the outgoing batch A corps members will contribute #1000 each for the project and then that the local government chairman will complete the balance. We were 73 corpers posted to the Local Government in our batch. Each tym I pass thru east west road, I don't see any bill board, and 2 other batches have passed out after us

I also contributed for this project, but you would have done your verification very well before making derogatory comments on someone. That bill board has long been erected if not over eight months by now. It is located by your left before you ascend the bridge if you are travelling from Patani to Bayelsa State.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Batch B PCMs Keeping Vigil To Wait For NYSC Portal For Registration In Uyo / How Beneficial Are These Courses Corps Members Are Enticed To Take, After NYSC? / Alawe Increment How True?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.