Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,013 members, 7,817,986 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

Anambra People Still Voted Ngige Despite Boycott - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra People Still Voted Ngige Despite Boycott (2668 Views)

Don’t Let Anambra People Hear That You Called Me Analogue - Ngige / Fashola, Amaechi, Ngige, Onu, Lai, Kachikwu Make Ministerial List - TheCable / Ngige,ex Gov. Of Anambra Spotted As Security Of Okorocha Imo State Gov (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anambra People Still Voted Ngige Despite Boycott by FreeGlobe(f): 5:48pm On Nov 30, 2013
Commissioner for sports in Anambra State, Dr
Edozie Aroh has protested his inability to vote at
his Ifite Agbaja ward in Abatete in the supplementary election held in the state on
Saturday.
Aroh, who arrived the polling unit at 1:30 pm to
vote after he received accreditation, was shocked to see that voting had ended and ballot papers being counted.
Poll officials confronted by Aroh told him that a
certain federal commissioner of INEC, who visited the unit asked that voting be concluded as some accredited voters were not around to cast their votes.
Aroh in his protest said it was wrong for voting to be ended before 4 pm.
He insisted that the action amounted to disenfranchisement as he had only gone home for lunch after receiving accreditation.
Meanwhile, APC claiming that it would boycott the polls, garnered votes in the election.
APC in one of the units in Abatete, Ifite Agbaja
polling unit one, got 16 votes out of the 20 votes
cast, leaving PDP and APGA with two votes each.
http://dailypost.com.ng/2013/11/30/anambra-sports-commissioner-protest-disenfranchisement
Re: Anambra People Still Voted Ngige Despite Boycott by FreeGlobe(f): 5:51pm On Nov 30, 2013
Ngige is the people's choice. I'm just waiting for the court to annul the sham election when the fraud called Peter obi leaves office so APGA will be be totally disgraced out and buried in Anambra.
Re: Anambra People Still Voted Ngige Despite Boycott by FreeGlobe(f): 5:54pm On Nov 30, 2013
Despite no Ngige Agent, APGA vote buying, Govt Security, flawed register, quickie "voting" and other APGA manipulations, the only secured one vote in this Area.
Re: Anambra People Still Voted Ngige Despite Boycott by oilySW: 5:56pm On Nov 30, 2013
FreeGlobe: Ngige is the people's choice. I'm just waiting for the court to annul the sham election when the fraud called Peter obi leaves office so APGA will be be totally disgraced out and buried in Anambra.
grin grin You're a battyman! You ran away when the Islamic Ngige lost the election, now you're back because you think your islamic terrorist party, APC has hope. You terrorists will be dealt with today. Our radio station will be beaming the search light on your islamic Ngige and APC. www.radiobiafra.co now have a transmitter that will be broadcasting from next year.

5 Likes

Re: Anambra People Still Voted Ngige Despite Boycott by mike404(m): 6:02pm On Nov 30, 2013
FreeGlobe: Despite no Ngige Agent, APGA vote buying, Govt Security, flawed register, quickie "voting" and other APGA manipulations, the only secured one vote in this Area.
BRO I JUST WANNA REMIND YOU THAT IT'S NOT THE END OF THE WORLD. ALHAJI NGIGE CAN STILL WIN 2015 GOVERNORSHIP E.RECTION IN LAGOS STATE SORRY STATE OF LAGOS

8 Likes

Re: Anambra People Still Voted Ngige Despite Boycott by FreeGlobe(f): 6:03pm On Nov 30, 2013
oily SW: grin grin You're a battyman! You ran away when the Islamic Ngige lost the election, now you're back because you think your islamic terrorist party, APC has hope. You terrorists will be dealt with today. Our radio station will be beaming the search light on your islamic Ngige and APC. www.radiobiafra.co now have a transmitter that will be broadcasting from next year.
You people better beam your searchlight on the people that voted the stooge candidate. I heard over 100,000 ghost voters gave him their votes cheesy

1 Like

Re: Anambra People Still Voted Ngige Despite Boycott by TechWalker007: 6:04pm On Nov 30, 2013
FreeGlobe created a thread and began arguing with himself. grin grin

I thought you said Anambra people did not vote in another thread.
Take heart, Ngige's chances was ruined by APC with their arrogant attitudes and hypocrisy.

3 Likes

Re: Anambra People Still Voted Ngige Despite Boycott by oilySW: 6:10pm On Nov 30, 2013
FreeGlobe:
You people better beam your searchlight on the people that voted the stooge candidate. I heard over 100,000 ghost voters gave him their votes cheesy
Don't you just get it? Ngige is in the wrong party, an islamic party at that. A party that promotes the violent wahabi form of islam found in Afganistan, Iraq, Yemen e.t.c The Islamic APC gave rise to the hausa/fulani underwear bomber Abdumutallab. Islamic APC gave rise to boko haram. APC gave rise to the yar.iba terrorist beheader, Adeboloaja and Adebowale. Do you want the islamic APC to give rise to freeglobe, as a terrorist?

2 Likes

Re: Anambra People Still Voted Ngige Despite Boycott by FreeGlobe(f): 6:11pm On Nov 30, 2013
TechWalker007: FreeGlobe created a thread and began arguing with himself. grin grin

I thought you said Anambra people did not vote in another thread.
Take heart, Ngige's chances was ruined by APC with their arrogant attitudes and hypocrisy.
I don't understand why the outcasts unintelligent igbos find comfort in this online slum called Nairaland. Ngige's chances were only ruined by Abuja and the fraud governor. Anambra people are still solidly behind onwa.
Re: Anambra People Still Voted Ngige Despite Boycott by oilySW: 6:14pm On Nov 30, 2013
@ Freeglobe,

Your hausa/folani/yari.ba islamic party has been defeated. Wait for it's burial come 2015 when GEJ will beat your ayatolla islamic Buhari in the presidential polls grin
Re: Anambra People Still Voted Ngige Despite Boycott by oilySW: 6:15pm On Nov 30, 2013
FreeGlobe:
I don't understand why the outcasts unintelligent igbos find comfort in this online slum called Nairaland. Ngige's chances were only ruined by Abuja and the fraud governor. Anambra people are still solidly behind onwa.
I don't understand why outcast unitelligent Igbos like freeglobe find comfort in the hausa/fulani/yari.ba islamic terrorist party called APC?

3 Likes

Re: Anambra People Still Voted Ngige Despite Boycott by Kingsley1000(m): 6:15pm On Nov 30, 2013
Seem absurd,even at the north senatorian zone,NGIGE leads....Is obvious the first one was questionable.

1 Like

Re: Anambra People Still Voted Ngige Despite Boycott by TechWalker007: 6:15pm On Nov 30, 2013
FreeGlobe:

I understand your pain but it is beginning to get into your head.

It is actually the agberos of APC that take comfort and infact won Anambra Elections by landslide on Niaraland.
Also, Anambra people are behind who? And he needed 181 agberos from Osun APC touts to help out with the rigging.
Seems like that's what he banked on? cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Anambra People Still Voted Ngige Despite Boycott by FreeGlobe(f): 6:16pm On Nov 30, 2013
oily SW: Don't you just get it? Ngige is in the wrong party, an islamic party at that. A party that promotes the violent wahabi form of islam found in Afganistan, Iraq, Yemen e.t.c The Islamic APC gave rise to the hausa/fulani underwear bomber Abdumutallab. Islamic APC gave rise to boko haram. APC gave rise to the yar.iba terrorist beheader, Adeboloaja and Adebowale. Do you want the islamic APC to give rise to freeglobe, as a terrorist?
I don't support APC either but with the infusion of the G5 governors APC is now another pdp so the Islamic stuff is now redundant. How is local champion APGA an igbo party with 1 state they can't even manage well.
Re: Anambra People Still Voted Ngige Despite Boycott by FreeGlobe(f): 6:23pm On Nov 30, 2013
TechWalker007:

I understand your pain but it is begining to get into your head.

It is actually the agberos of APC that take comfort and infact won Anambra Elections by landslide on Niaraland.
Also, Anambra people are behind who? And he needed 181 agberos from Osun APC touts to help out with the rigging.
So you mean it will take 181 yorubas to rig Anambra election. olodo
Sometimes I wonder the difference between the Peter obi e-army and nothern almajiris that are easily brainwashed
Re: Anambra People Still Voted Ngige Despite Boycott by Nobody: 6:30pm On Nov 30, 2013
FreeGlobe: Ngige is the people's choice. I'm just waiting for the court to annul the sham election when the fraud called Peter obi leaves office so APGA will be be totally disgraced out and buried in Anambra.

Mgige no doubt has his strong areas of support, but mark my word and read my letters!

NGIGE is not our choice!

In this dispensation, instead of Ngige and his gang of Boko Party to win Anambra then let PDP win it.

Trust me dear, it is our resolve!

2 Likes

Re: Anambra People Still Voted Ngige Despite Boycott by plaindealer: 6:31pm On Nov 30, 2013
TechWalker007:

I understand your pain but it is begining to get into your head.

Didn't the organizers and conductors of the election aka INEC admitted that they rigged the election?
Re: Anambra People Still Voted Ngige Despite Boycott by Nobody: 6:33pm On Nov 30, 2013

Babe, if you are waiting for the anullment of that election, u go wait tire. Obiano abago. Shikena

2 Likes

Re: Anambra People Still Voted Ngige Despite Boycott by TechWalker007: 6:33pm On Nov 30, 2013
FreeGlobe:
So you mean it will take 181 yorubas to rig Anambra election. olodo
Sometimes I wonder the difference between the Peter obi e-army and nothern almajiris that are easily brainwashed

They were to be used as agents for rigging purpose.
Do you know what havoc they would have wrecked.
Thank God they were caught, we don't want to know if they would have succeeded.

Bottom line, they were coming to help your paymaster.
Re: Anambra People Still Voted Ngige Despite Boycott by Nobody: 6:34pm On Nov 30, 2013
FreeGlobe: Commissioner for sports in Anambra State, Dr
Edozie Aroh has protested his inability to vote at
his Ifite Agbaja ward in Abatete in the supplementary election held in the state on
Saturday.
Aroh, who arrived the polling unit at 1:30 pm to
vote after he received accreditation, was shocked to see that voting had ended and ballot papers being counted.
Poll officials confronted by Aroh told him that a
certain federal commissioner of INEC, who visited the unit asked that voting be concluded as some accredited voters were not around to cast their votes.
Aroh in his protest said it was wrong for voting to be ended before 4 pm.
He insisted that the action amounted to disenfranchisement as he had only gone home for lunch after receiving accreditation.
Meanwhile, APC claiming that it would boycott the polls, garnered votes in the election.
APC in one of the units in Abatete, Ifite Agbaja
polling unit one, got 16 votes out of the 20 votes
cast, leaving PDP and APGA with two votes each.

http://dailypost.com.ng/2013/11/30/anambra-sports-commissioner-protest-disenfranchisement

Just result from one pooling Unit, and you report that "Anambra people"!

I am sure that other results from other units where APC lost must had been "rigged"
Bunch of clowns!

7 Likes

Re: Anambra People Still Voted Ngige Despite Boycott by FreeGlobe(f): 6:35pm On Nov 30, 2013
noblezone:

Mgige no doubt has his strong areas of support, but mark my word and read my letters!

NGIGE is not our choice!

In this dispensation, instead of Ngige and his gang of Boko Party to win Anambra then let PDP win it.

Trust me dear, it is our resolve!
who is the our? who knows you in your community. Speak for yourself please, your opinion is irrelevant to the millions of Anambra people solidly behind onwa.
Re: Anambra People Still Voted Ngige Despite Boycott by TechWalker007: 6:36pm On Nov 30, 2013
plaindealer:

Didn't the organizers and conductors of the election aka INEC admitted that they rigged the election?

No, INEC did not admit they rigged election.

INEC said a staff "prevented" materials from getting to a certain LGA.
The staff has been arrested and been prosecuted and those materials have been released and was used today so "talk anoda tin".
Re: Anambra People Still Voted Ngige Despite Boycott by TechWalker007: 6:38pm On Nov 30, 2013
FreeGlobe:
who is the our? who knows you in your community. Speak for yourself please, your opinion is irrelevant to the millions of Anambra people solidly behind onwa.

He should speak for himself and you are speaking for "millions of Anambra people"?
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Anambra People Still Voted Ngige Despite Boycott by FreeGlobe(f): 6:38pm On Nov 30, 2013
noblezone:

Just result from one pooling Unit, and you report that "Anambra people"!

I am sure that other results from other units where APC lost must had been "rigged"
Bunch of clowns!
so the polling unit is now in kafanchan? fool! What it shows is that any unit where there are no irregularities as acknowledged by Inec, Ngige sweeps it.
Re: Anambra People Still Voted Ngige Despite Boycott by atlwireles: 6:43pm On Nov 30, 2013

Ngige will not be elected to anything in Anambra. Annul the election and Ngige will lose again and again. Stop deceiving yourself. Ngige never won an election in Anambra before.
Re: Anambra People Still Voted Ngige Despite Boycott by TechWalker007: 6:44pm On Nov 30, 2013
FreeGlobe:
so the polling unit is now in kafanchan? fool! What it shows is that any unit where there are no irregularities as acknowledged by Inec, Ngige sweeps it.

Day dreaming hypocrite! I know you are not an APC but.t licker but their attitudes have rubbed off on you.

Now you truly believe any poling unit Ngige didn't win was rigged. The one he won is free and fair.
If you continue like this you will develop BP oh. Cool down. There is always another day.

He can contest in Lagos or Osun state HOA. cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Anambra People Still Voted Ngige Despite Boycott by FreeGlobe(f): 6:47pm On Nov 30, 2013
TechWalker007:

No, INEC did not admit they rigged election.

INEC said a staff "prevented" materials from getting to a certain LGA.
The staff has been arrested and been prosecuted and those materials have been released and was used today so "talk anoda tin".
In the words of Attahiru Jega "we apologize for shattering the hopes of Nigerians."
Re: Anambra People Still Voted Ngige Despite Boycott by FreeGlobe(f): 6:50pm On Nov 30, 2013
atlwireles:

Ngige will not be elected to anything in Anambra. Annul the election and Ngige will lose again and again. Stop deceiving yourself. Ngige never won an election in Anambra before.
olodo maybe it was your father than won Anambra central senatorial election. APGA can never win any free and fair poll in Anambra. They couldn't even secure a single Senate seat. Anambrarians are Republicans, we don't elect with primordial sentiments. go to your state
Re: Anambra People Still Voted Ngige Despite Boycott by Kingsley1000(m): 6:51pm On Nov 30, 2013
atlwireles:

The fact is that we(anambrarians)are dumb in political terrain,in a civilized country,peterADA must have been rotting in jail now....
Re: Anambra People Still Voted Ngige Despite Boycott by oluwashaddow(m): 6:53pm On Nov 30, 2013
we don't need saints or religious bigots to lead us in our states n d country, wat we need is patriotism n performance, we need patriots n people who can performed well without sentiment, people who will serve every citizen, be u xtrian, pagan or muslim ....
Re: Anambra People Still Voted Ngige Despite Boycott by Nobody: 6:57pm On Nov 30, 2013
FreeGlobe: Despite no Ngige Agent, APGA vote buying, Govt Security, flawed register, quickie "voting" and other APGA manipulations, the only secured one vote in this Area.

Ngige had no agent? But you were there na? else how did you know?
APGA vote buying? how much did they pay for your own vote?
Govt Security? What did they do to you? Did they arrest or molest you?
Flawed Register? Are you for real? INEC asked people to go and verify their registration, the did not go. And you are blaming INEC.
Quick voting? Perhaps, APGA voters were asked to come early while APC voters were asked to come late?
Other APGA manipulations? Please name them.

Secured only one vote? Tells you that the election was very free and very fair and if there was any manipulation, it came from APC.

1 Like

Re: Anambra People Still Voted Ngige Despite Boycott by Nobody: 7:00pm On Nov 30, 2013
FreeGlobe:
In the words of Attahiru Jega "we apologize for shattering the hopes of Nigerians."

Because a staff on INEC who has been handed over to the police attempted to commit fraud.
His fraud was discovered and elections in those areas was canceled.

What is biting you baby girl?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do South Africans Hate Nigeria. / NASS Invasion: PDP Makes U-turn: Condemns Police And Calls For Probe / Unbelievable: Man Buries Mother In Hummer ( Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.