Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,058 members, 7,863,752 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 03:58 AM

Airtel BIS To Stop Working On Non BB Devices - Phones (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Airtel BIS To Stop Working On Non BB Devices (56332 Views)

Simple Guide For Airtel BlackBerry Plans On Non-bb Devices / Airtel BB Plans On Non BB Phones(updated) / Airtel BIS Now #1,000/month + Solution To Make Your #1,500 BBC Work On Pc/phones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Airtel BIS To Stop Working On Non BB Devices by Tmany(m): 7:32am On Dec 02, 2013
i think there is hint Of truth behind this etisalat and mtn petition against airtel allowing customers to use bb data plan on other devices.
Have been using this package for more than 3 years even recently got a call from their customer care trying to evaluate their service and the guy knew i was using a bb data plan on an android device and i was not disconnected.
If this petition is the real reason behind the decision airtell will surly slash the rate of their normal data plan to keep their customers
Re: Airtel BIS To Stop Working On Non BB Devices by Nobody: 7:50am On Dec 02, 2013
LOL grin

1 Like

Re: Airtel BIS To Stop Working On Non BB Devices by missystephen: 7:51am On Dec 02, 2013
evbu779: Did anybody using it on BB get d same msg ?Did anybody using it on BB get d same msg ?Did anybody using it on BB get d same msg ?
. Yes I got it and I use bb.
Re: Airtel BIS To Stop Working On Non BB Devices by Nobody: 8:33am On Dec 02, 2013
cupid4ig: this ediot that is using tecno m3 that want to swap sell it for 13k or swap with blackbery and with ur outdate ipad2 that u swapped with tecno phantom a+ is here making noise. No just let me start with u fool. Na poverty go kill u thats why u are looking for cheat. U get money to buy ipad yet u cant sub for ordinary data plan and u are here looking for cheat to browse ewu gambia
i luv android device thats why i wanted to swap my ipad 2 for phantom,and as for the m3 swapping it for blackberry was an idea from my brother to use it as hotspot when i buy a tecno phantom,so me and u na who be poorman?ehh,u are boosting with blackberry my ipad 2 will buy 4 of that blackberry u are using,stupid igbo boy felling hyper with a blackberry.MUMU
Re: Airtel BIS To Stop Working On Non BB Devices by s3nn2x(m): 11:10am On Dec 02, 2013
I came here to look for solution.
I still have over 6GB remaining. Airtel no gree make I download anything ooo.
Which way forward, because it is impossible to exhaust my data with this crappy network.
Re: Airtel BIS To Stop Working On Non BB Devices by biomedixexcel(m): 12:13pm On Dec 02, 2013
YOU HEAR IT FROM ME FIRST THAT AIRTEL CAN'T BLOCK/STOP IT, EMPTY THREAT BUT I ADVISE YOU NOT TO SUBSCRIPTION AFTER TOMORROW
Re: Airtel BIS To Stop Working On Non BB Devices by Alfred234(m): 1:48pm On Dec 02, 2013
biomedixexcel: YOU HEAR IT FROM ME FIRST THAT AIRTEL CAN'T BLOCK/STOP IT, EMPTY THREAT BUT I ADVISE YOU NOT TO SUBSCRIPTION AFTER TOMORROW
Bros easy o you & English dey fight? I still subscribed one day plan 2day sha

1 Like

Re: Airtel BIS To Stop Working On Non BB Devices by Rexyl(m): 3:37pm On Dec 02, 2013
first it was Glo then Mtn and now it is about to be Airtel that will deny people from enjoying the service they paid for. with this poor network 4gb+ is about to be wiped off. who is to blame is Nigerian government which overlooks inefficiency/fraud of many companies operating in the land.
Re: Airtel BIS To Stop Working On Non BB Devices by Benosky1(m): 3:45pm On Dec 02, 2013
Deolaw: Please where can I download movies? Please help before Airtel vex!!!

fzmovies.net
fenopy.mobi
Torent.com
Re: Airtel BIS To Stop Working On Non BB Devices by slimfit3(m): 4:07pm On Dec 02, 2013
gadgetplanet:

LOL same here grin

Plz hw to go abt dat mtn2.5k
Re: Airtel BIS To Stop Working On Non BB Devices by QuickSuccess: 4:29pm On Dec 02, 2013
airtel facts:
-stupid network for old people only
-slow browsing, with best performance late at night
-no get better promos
-only 2face dey sponsor them
-expensive non BB plans

And the only good thing about them was their cheap universal BB plans, even glo has cheaper BB plans, but it can't be used on other devices. Airtel go fall because of this decision.

1 Like

Re: Airtel BIS To Stop Working On Non BB Devices by cupid4ig(m): 7:43pm On Dec 02, 2013
markmira: i luv android device thats why i wanted to swap my ipad 2 for phantom,and as for the m3 swapping it for blackberry was an idea from my brother to use it as hotspot when i buy a tecno phantom,so me and u na who be poorman?ehh,u are boosting with blackberry my ipad 2 will buy 4 of that blackberry u are using,stupid igbo boy felling hyper with a blackberry.MUMU
Re: Airtel BIS To Stop Working On Non BB Devices by adewasco2k(m): 8:00pm On Dec 02, 2013
slim_fit:

Plz hw to go abt dat mtn2.5k

read here for all you need to know about the MTN 2500 Plan that gives 4.5GB
Re: Airtel BIS To Stop Working On Non BB Devices by luvola(m): 8:25pm On Dec 02, 2013
Airtel nig dooms
day is immiment. Tell your pay master
to use their medulla .. Assume i have a
B.B , so airtel B.B monthly package is
200 mb for 1k , etisalat : 3gig for 1k ,
glo - 3.75 gig for 1k , mtn - 3gig for 1k ..
As a rational human being , airtel
package will be the least that will be
selected. I wonder what your coy
strategic manager is thinking. Pheew
Re: Airtel BIS To Stop Working On Non BB Devices by Nobody: 9:25pm On Dec 02, 2013
see this AGBAAya,am a student and I can boast with my musical talent,not u boasting with a galaxy note way get the same specs with techno m3.confused pikin
Re: Airtel BIS To Stop Working On Non BB Devices by Nobody: 9:31pm On Dec 02, 2013
see this AGBAAya,am a student and I can boast with my musical talent,not u boasting with a galaxy note way get the same specs with techno m3.confused pikin u think say I be or mate.

Re: Airtel BIS To Stop Working On Non BB Devices by physise(m): 10:01pm On Dec 02, 2013
?
Re: Airtel BIS To Stop Working On Non BB Devices by Nobody: 10:07pm On Dec 02, 2013
physise: ?

as in eh.. abeg no interrupt both of them, enjoying it grin

1 Like

Re: Airtel BIS To Stop Working On Non BB Devices by physise(m): 10:15pm On Dec 02, 2013
deejay_harry1:

gringringrin

1 Like

Re: Airtel BIS To Stop Working On Non BB Devices by ameer2: 10:18pm On Dec 02, 2013
It has stopped already and i have around 5g.b that will expire feb 24.some one should pls help us on how to bypass them. angryIt has stopped already and i have around 5g.b that will expire feb 24.some one should pls help us on how to bypass them.
Re: Airtel BIS To Stop Working On Non BB Devices by jmaine: 10:29pm On Dec 02, 2013
ameer!:
It has stopped already and i have around 5g.b that will expire feb 24.some one should pls help us on how to bypass them. angryIt has stopped already and i have around 5g.b that will expire feb 24.some one should pls help us on how to bypass them.

Na lie joor . . . .E never stop . . . .Na wetin i take dey post so . . .
Re: Airtel BIS To Stop Working On Non BB Devices by Nobody: 10:30pm On Dec 02, 2013
deejay_harry1:

Abeg, adjust ur ynash make i follow u sit dwn.....
What did u say is the title of the movie...? gringringrin

1 Like

Re: Airtel BIS To Stop Working On Non BB Devices by Nobody: 10:38pm On Dec 02, 2013
Godvilla: Abeg, adjust ur ynash make i follow u sit dwn.....
What's did u say is the title of the movie...? gringringrin

THE IPAD STUDENT , AND THE HILARIOUS NOTE 10 PEDESTERIAN..grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Airtel BIS To Stop Working On Non BB Devices by slimfit3(m): 10:45pm On Dec 02, 2013
adewasco2k:

read here for all you need to know about the MTN 2500 Plan that gives 4.5GB
Tnx bro
Re: Airtel BIS To Stop Working On Non BB Devices by mojeed4(m): 10:50pm On Dec 02, 2013
abeg how person fit port from this dum airtel network to etisalat??
Re: Airtel BIS To Stop Working On Non BB Devices by Nobody: 10:59pm On Dec 02, 2013
deejay_harry1:

THE IPAD STUDENT , AND THE HILARIOUS NOTE 10 PEDESTERIAN..grin grin grin
Spot on...
It happens, Pete Edoche is the father 2 the Talented Note 10 Student, while Mr. Ibu is the father 2 the Ipad guy...
It's obviuos they are all using Helltel sin card grin

3 Likes

Re: Airtel BIS To Stop Working On Non BB Devices by Nobody: 11:25pm On Dec 02, 2013
Godvilla: Spot on...
It happens, Pete Edoche is the father 2 the Talented Note 10 Student, while Mr. Ibu is the father 2 the Ipad guy...
It's obviuos they are all using Helltel sin card grin
see as over grown men with bear bear for pr*ck they disgrace themselves.....
Re: Airtel BIS To Stop Working On Non BB Devices by QuickSuccess: 11:47pm On Dec 02, 2013
lol, who are those funny guys arguing, i bought an infinix buzz to use as a hotspot for my wifi only note 10.1, so whoever did that, na im i go support for the beef grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Airtel BIS To Stop Working On Non BB Devices by DexxyAlebs(m): 12:00am On Dec 03, 2013
s3nn2x: I came here to look for solution.
I still have over 6GB remaining. Airtel no gree make I download anything ooo.
Which way forward, because it is impossible to exhaust my data with this crappy network.
use modem
Re: Airtel BIS To Stop Working On Non BB Devices by DexxyAlebs(m): 12:02am On Dec 03, 2013
abeg who is available for video call data musnt waste
Re: Airtel BIS To Stop Working On Non BB Devices by Nobody: 12:10am On Dec 03, 2013
Buoyantic: see as over grown men with bear bear for pr*ck they disgrace themselves.....
You've been duly noticed... Pls have a seat

2 Likes

Re: Airtel BIS To Stop Working On Non BB Devices by Peroluv(m): 12:14am On Dec 03, 2013
[b][/b]We r on 3rd of december already and my airtel bis is still blazingWe r on 3rd of december already and my airtel bis is still blazingWe r on 3rd of december already and my airtel bis is still blazing

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (23) (Reply)

Is This The New Style Of Begging Via Whatsapp? / Mtn & Glo Free Call Codes / Airtel's Unlimited Access To Whatsapp For N100/Month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.