Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,158 members, 7,821,937 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:13 PM

Genie In A Bottle - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Genie In A Bottle (1838 Views)

Three Guys Stranded On A Desert Island Find A Magic Lantern Containing A Genie / When An Igbo Girl Finally Finds Her Name On Coca-cola Bottle / Eggs In A Bottle: How Did This Happen ? (see Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Genie In A Bottle by nicetohave(m): 10:54am On Jun 16, 2006
A woman rubbed a bottle and out popped a genie. The amazed woman asked if she got three wishes. The genie said, "Nope, sorry, three-wish genies are a storybook myth. I'm a one-wish genie. So, what'll it be?"

The woman did not hesitate. She said, "I want peace in the Middle East. See this map? I want these countries to stop fighting with each other and I want all the Arabs to love the Jews and Americans and vice-versa. It will bring about world peace and harmony."

The genie looked at the map and exclaimed, "Lady, be reasonable. These countries have been at war for thousands of years. I'm out of shape after being in a bottle for five hundred years, I'm good but not THAT good! I don't think it can be done. Make another wish and please be reasonable."

The woman thought for a minute and said,"Well, I've never been able to find the right man. You know - one that's considerate and fun, likes to cook and help with the house cleaning, is great in bed, and gets along with my family, doesn't watch sports all the time, and is faithful.That is what I wish for, a good man."

The genie let out a sigh and said, "Let me see the frigging map again."
Re: Genie In A Bottle by Rhodalyn(f): 10:57am On Jun 16, 2006
Lmao cheesy cheesy cheesy nicetohave cheesy kiss kiss
Re: Genie In A Bottle by kajad(m): 12:36pm On Jun 16, 2006
I see some things have been changed.

grin grin
Re: Genie In A Bottle by micklplus(m): 1:27pm On Jun 16, 2006
kajad:

I see some things have been changed.

grin grin

Absolutely

What a nice remix ooo grin grin
Cheers cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (Reply)

The Wedding Invitations / The Girl I Sat Next To During Jamb / Top 10 Signs You Are A Madman!! Authentic.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.