Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,626 members, 7,813,055 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:53 AM

ICAN Before Degree Or DEGREE Before ICAN? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ICAN Before Degree Or DEGREE Before ICAN? (451 Views)

Please Advice; Degree In Nursing Or Degree In Electrical Engineering / 99-year-old Woman Gets College Degree Before Turning 100 / 3rd Class Degree, Or No Degree At All: Which Is Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

ICAN Before Degree Or DEGREE Before ICAN? by BRAINEE123: 10:27pm On Nov 30, 2013
I was surprised when I heard a friend who just finished 4rm high that, she was running her ICAN program. Not quite long after that day,I met a boy of 15 who just finished high school this year,running his ICAN program. Is it ideal like that?
Re: ICAN Before Degree Or DEGREE Before ICAN? by Nobody: 10:53pm On Nov 30, 2013
BRAINEE123: I was surprised when I heard a friend who just finished 4rm high that, she was running her ICAN program. Not quite long after that day,I met a boy of 15 who just finished high school this year,running his ICAN program. Is it ideal like that?
That boy of 15 will be runing Accounting Technician Scheme (ATS) of ICAN and not Professional Exam (PE) of ICAN.
ATS is equivalent to OND for admision purpose but more acceptable than OND in accounting/auditing jobs. And it qualifies one to further to PE level of ICAN while OND cant.
Re: ICAN Before Degree Or DEGREE Before ICAN? by BRAINEE123: 11:52am On Dec 02, 2013
thegreatman4ww:
That boy of 15 will be runing Accounting Technician Scheme (ATS) of ICAN and not Professional Exam (PE) of ICAN.
ATS is equivalent to OND for admision purpose but more acceptable than OND in accounting/auditing jobs. And it qualifies one to further to PE level of ICAN while OND cant.

I got it now....tnx bro

(1) (Reply)

Nuhu Bamalli Poly Info / Unilorin Buys 25,000 Ipads For Students- Registrar / Lectures/exam Tinz....@ Futy Students..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.