Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,842 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

Happy New Month Nairalanders! Welcome To The Month Of December - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Happy New Month Nairalanders! Welcome To The Month Of December (5556 Views)

"Welcome To Nigeria" Trending On Twitter (pictures Of The Hilarious Tweets) / Happy New Month Of December, Nairalanders / Happy New Month Nairalanders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy New Month Nairalanders! Welcome To The Month Of December by iamdsam: 12:17am On Dec 01, 2013
We just entered the last month of the year December, 2013. I wanna say a Happy Happy New Month to my fellow Nairalanders as we count days to the Christmas celebrations and finishing this year. Welcome to December! (Wait o! I don reach front page for the 6th time this year. It's definitely the Lord's doing. Big hailings to every Warri boy and girl wah dey here. Ona too much. I love you all Nairalanders! God bless tweet @dsamigho www.dsamigho..com)

4 Likes

Re: Happy New Month Nairalanders! Welcome To The Month Of December by Sheenor: 12:20am On Dec 01, 2013
Thanks......and happy new month to yuh too!....

1 Like

Re: Happy New Month Nairalanders! Welcome To The Month Of December by Olofintoto(m): 4:31am On Dec 01, 2013
Happy new month to
my family,
all nairalanders,
Seun Osewa,
the moderators of this section,
my friends and
all living souls.

3 Likes

Re: Happy New Month Nairalanders! Welcome To The Month Of December by mooregan(m): 4:52am On Dec 01, 2013
Happy New Month to every Nairalander in Nigeria and Beyond. I wish u the best of what u wish yourself. Above all, I wish us all Peace, irrespective of ur Tribe or Political affiliation. God keep us all to the new year, Amen.
Re: Happy New Month Nairalanders! Welcome To The Month Of December by bolaino(m): 5:26am On Dec 01, 2013
thank you olodumare, for allowing me see this december; i pray may this new month bring with it favour blessingsz, prosperity health wealth; rejuvenation; and may it also bring goodluck to president goodluck: in jesus name.
Re: Happy New Month Nairalanders! Welcome To The Month Of December by mysticgal(f): 11:53am On Dec 01, 2013
happy new month to myself,my followers on nl,my family,fellow nairalanders,my country,everyone infact,and merry christmass with new year ontop
Re: Happy New Month Nairalanders! Welcome To The Month Of December by Nobody: 2:49pm On Dec 01, 2013
Pls nairalanders, A Friend Asked
Me few minutes ago: ''Did U
Went To Church today?'' Should I
By Saying: ''Yes I Wented To
Church today''..... I am so
confused oo..
Re: Happy New Month Nairalanders! Welcome To The Month Of December by LadyH(f): 2:51pm On Dec 01, 2013
Happy new month y'all. Bigger n better we pray!
Re: Happy New Month Nairalanders! Welcome To The Month Of December by PAGAN9JA(m): 2:51pm On Dec 01, 2013
Paroman: Pls nairalanders, A Friend Asked
Me few minutes ago: ''Did U
Went To Church today?'' Should I
By Saying: ''Yes I Wented To
Church today''..... I am so
confused oo..

say you hate jesus and have reverted to the religion of your great ancestors.
Re: Happy New Month Nairalanders! Welcome To The Month Of December by flolancracker: 2:57pm On Dec 01, 2013
cool yeah. HNM
Re: Happy New Month Nairalanders! Welcome To The Month Of December by Davgwen(f): 2:57pm On Dec 01, 2013
Happy new month to all of us. Happy new month nigerians
Re: Happy New Month Nairalanders! Welcome To The Month Of December by OkikiOluwa1(m): 3:00pm On Dec 01, 2013
See the drunk mods of this section. This should v been the 1st topic to be on the FP
Re: Happy New Month Nairalanders! Welcome To The Month Of December by trendycubicle: 3:00pm On Dec 01, 2013
Happy new month to all of you, our customers and friends!
Re: Happy New Month Nairalanders! Welcome To The Month Of December by Nobody: 3:00pm On Dec 01, 2013
Onwa December o lubego. cheesy cheesy
Re: Happy New Month Nairalanders! Welcome To The Month Of December by PrinceNwokeji: 3:05pm On Dec 01, 2013
I Love You all
Re: Happy New Month Nairalanders! Welcome To The Month Of December by abbeysteph: 3:05pm On Dec 01, 2013
Welcom 2 d month of december,may we all b bless!!!!!!amen.wishin our lord jesus,myself n all oda dec-born happy birthday in advance..................24th is mine lots of gnut & bolly 4 free
Re: Happy New Month Nairalanders! Welcome To The Month Of December by Nobody: 3:10pm On Dec 01, 2013
Idayi laaro yin! Ni aago meta ni happy new month? Only God knows when some1 have created it as a new post and I trust nairalander that dey'l be struggling to create smfn that will put dem on d FP bt due to pride, seun and his co-mod wnt give a damn abt it! SMH! #TeamNew9jaForum
Re: Happy New Month Nairalanders! Welcome To The Month Of December by Rhymeyjohn: 3:16pm On Dec 01, 2013
bolaino: thank you olodumare, for allowing me see this december; i pray may this new month bring with it favour blessingsz, prosperity health wealth; rejuvenation; and may it also bring goodluck to president goodluck: in jesus name.
wow this is great, you a former agnostic(or atheist?), now thanking Olodumare. i really thank God for your life, and wish more of Gods blessing to you. Happy new month specially to you.

1 Like

Re: Happy New Month Nairalanders! Welcome To The Month Of December by giftyritzy(f): 3:50pm On Dec 01, 2013
Hapi new month evry1, its d season of joy and thanksgivin. So let's be grateful as we celebrate in remembrance to d birth of "THE MESSIAH"
Re: Happy New Month Nairalanders! Welcome To The Month Of December by satowind(m): 4:04pm On Dec 01, 2013
grin happy new month my people waiting 4 my birthday

Re: Happy New Month Nairalanders! Welcome To The Month Of December by Chinwem(f): 4:10pm On Dec 01, 2013
I can't believe I ve made it thus far
God is so good
Re: Happy New Month Nairalanders! Welcome To The Month Of December by Nobody: 4:48pm On Dec 01, 2013
Happy New Month to everyone.
Re: Happy New Month Nairalanders! Welcome To The Month Of December by Lizzi78(f): 5:54pm On Dec 01, 2013
Happy new month. Thank u Jesus
Re: Happy New Month Nairalanders! Welcome To The Month Of December by Nobody: 6:05pm On Dec 01, 2013
HAPPY NEW MONTH

Re: Happy New Month Nairalanders! Welcome To The Month Of December by rhames(m): 6:31pm On Dec 01, 2013
Happy New Month. May we witness the new year 2014 and more to come. Amen
Re: Happy New Month Nairalanders! Welcome To The Month Of December by Archildao: 7:00pm On Dec 01, 2013
Welcome to my month!join me as i celebrate on the 24th.Rice and stew very plenty!
Re: Happy New Month Nairalanders! Welcome To The Month Of December by richoko60: 7:50pm On Dec 01, 2013
LionߐƠof d tribe of Judah, who fit put am for Zoo? Nobody! He broke d law of physics & walked on water. He broke d law of Chemistry & turned waterߚ wineߍ箠He broke d law of Economics(scarcity) & fed d multitude with 5 loaves of bread & 2 fishes. He broke d law of Biology(reproduction), He was born of a virginߑ஠He broke d law of social network. He's not on Twitter nor Facebook yet nations follow him. The Ancient of days, Lily of d Valleyߒ嬠King of Kings, Lord of Lords, Rose of Sharon, Omnipotent, Ominipresent, Ominiscience, Adonai, Jehova El-Shaddai, Rapha, Nissi, Elohim, Shamma, Bright & Morning starߌଠI am dat I am, Tamunoߒ笠Obinigwe, Kabiyesi, E bube dike, d Eternal rockߌѠof Ages, Okaka. Words are too small 2 describe our Messiah. If you know He has done something great in ur life, pls and you are a living testimony of the month of dec 2013, hit LIKE, we owe Him Adoration and Praise... He alone is worthy of joyful noise and Glory! Hmm, this Man is Great!!! Happy new month, happy DEC and if Christ tarries we shall all see 2014

2 Likes

Re: Happy New Month Nairalanders! Welcome To The Month Of December by Nasae: 7:59pm On Dec 01, 2013
God is indeed sooooo faithful,Tank u Jesus!
Re: Happy New Month Nairalanders! Welcome To The Month Of December by seadorf22: 7:59pm On Dec 01, 2013
Happy new months too .To my family, friend and my fellow Nairalander.

1 Like

Re: Happy New Month Nairalanders! Welcome To The Month Of December by Incrizz(f): 9:28pm On Dec 01, 2013
I lurrrved the feeling I got when I woke up today.
It was the first day of the week,
First day of a new month,
The air was fresh and clean and cool.
I was just smiling to myself, grateful that it's Decemberrrr!!
Re: Happy New Month Nairalanders! Welcome To The Month Of December by Nobody: 12:55am On Dec 02, 2013
a lovely month it shall be for us all ijn! Amen......

(1) (Reply)

Please, Seun Give The Religion Section The Mods They Need And Remove Mynd-44 / Nairaland And Jambites / Meet 'Mama Dolphin'--the Lady Who 'BENDS' men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.