Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,335 members, 7,819,169 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:13 PM

See What Kiss Daniel Got His Younger Brother For His Birthday - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / See What Kiss Daniel Got His Younger Brother For His Birthday (5366 Views)

Download Kiss Daniel's New Album Titled 'no Bad Songz' / The Cobra My Younger Brother Killed In Our Village (Photos) / Kiss Daniel(kd) Performing At Pleasure Park Portharcourt. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What Kiss Daniel Got His Younger Brother For His Birthday by information1: 2:26pm On Mar 17, 2018
The popular Nigeria musician, Kiss Daniel, just got the best birthday gift, for his younger brother.

Based on the message on his IG page, Kiss Daniel dashes his younger brother one of his old cars, and as a way of appreciating his older bro, he took to IG to share a photo of the car and wrote;

”Thanks, bro! @iamkissdaniel for the perfect bday gift, no need for epistle bro ..I love you too much ❤ #camarogang #grace #thankGod#Kissdaniel #march17th #iloveyou #bday@sophiecoolfm.”
https://talkgeria.com/see-kiss-daniel-got-younger-brother-birthday/
Lalasticlala, Mynd44, seun

Re: See What Kiss Daniel Got His Younger Brother For His Birthday by stephleena(f): 2:28pm On Mar 17, 2018
hmmm,he looks gay..what's he even wearing sef?
Re: See What Kiss Daniel Got His Younger Brother For His Birthday by NwaAmaikpe: 2:28pm On Mar 17, 2018
shocked

Please what is the source of Kiss Daniel's wealth?
Because I know his last employer paid him 30k monthly.

I only know that 87% of Nigerian artistes are into fraud, drugs, yahoo and rituals.

5 Likes

Re: See What Kiss Daniel Got His Younger Brother For His Birthday by Jostico: 2:28pm On Mar 17, 2018
Blood
Re: See What Kiss Daniel Got His Younger Brother For His Birthday by Hashimyussufamao(m): 2:31pm On Mar 17, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

What is the source of Kiss Daniel's wealth?
use the door!!
Re: See What Kiss Daniel Got His Younger Brother For His Birthday by tayebest(m): 3:14pm On Mar 17, 2018
Who starts this 'tear tear' cloth trend sef? angry

tufiakwa! sad
Re: See What Kiss Daniel Got His Younger Brother For His Birthday by kingxsamz(m): 3:19pm On Mar 17, 2018
see trouser like pesin wey get accident. what manner of fashion is this?

(1) (Reply)

Bring All Your Mexican Itunes Gift Cards For Instant Payment / How To Change Your Nairaland Password ???? / Power Bank Electrocuted A Girl To Death ( Graphic Photo )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.