Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,794 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:52 AM

Write A Letter To God Here - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Write A Letter To God Here (640 Views)

See What This Dude Is Giving To God / Score God Here In % WRT Prayers Answered. / Please, Men Of God Here I Need Your Urgent HELP!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Write A Letter To God Here by Spencer63(m): 12:22pm On Dec 01, 2013
today... first Sunday of this month which happens to he the first day of this month... let us write a m
letter to God Here...
Re: Write A Letter To God Here by Spencer63(m): 2:22pm On Dec 01, 2013
will be back to post mine wen I get back from church
Re: Write A Letter To God Here by Faith93: 3:09pm On Dec 04, 2013
Dear lord...how are u doin up dere in heaven..u knw, sumday(ryt time) I'll be dere with u..me nd all my loved ones..am really grateful for all u've done in my life..especially this year..apart from the fact u granted all my heart desires..am highly grateful for the grace u've given to know u mre..cos the more I know you ..the more I fEel brand new..also thankn u for life..many of my mates are dead..bt u gave me life..u dint onli give me life...but a life painted in beautiful colours..I sososo love u..nd lord give me more grace to be conscious of ur word nd also to wait on you...to the owner of my life..my lord Saviour, Redeemer...LOVE YOU!!!

1 Like

Re: Write A Letter To God Here by misspetit(f): 12:56pm On Dec 10, 2013
Dear father, I am grateful for how much u care and love me...... I know I am not perfect and dat is y I am using dis medium to ask for u grace and mercy. Thank U jesus

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Maestro Evangelista Teachings And Revalation / Atheists On Nairaland: Can U Explain This? / 2014 Prophecies Of Apostle Dr. Ogochukwu Tochukwu Amaukwu Released Dec.31st 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.