Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,899 members, 7,834,984 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

I Want To Have 3 Wives - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Want To Have 3 Wives (2181 Views)

How Are Properties Shared Amongst 3 Wives? / For Abused Wives, Girlfriends & Men!!! / Man Takes 3 Wives To Altar At Once! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: I Want To Have 3 Wives by Nobody: 8:57am On Dec 04, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:
Hello everyone,

I generally don't post here.

I want to have three wives. Is there anyone here who has married more than once?

Is three better than one overall?

I know there are additional maintenance costs involved too.

Please give me advice.

Thank You.

You never said why you want three wives.... Is it for the sex or what? If you are not married presently then get married to one first and see how well you can handle only her before you think of adding other wives to the equation, but if you think you just have to do it then marry all three with the full consent of each other to avoid problems.
Why would anyone want many wives, there is so much stress involved. You have to be emotionally available to all of them and you must try to show justice and fairness in your dealings otherwise they get jealous or angry and make you miserable. Then there are the many kids you would have to worry about. You must provide quality education and clothing and housing etc for all of them and at the same time you must devote attention to training all of them to keep them from going astray.
Envy and competition will still rear it's ugly head no matter how hard you try and there will certainly be constant bickering if not among wives, then among children and this is something you will have to live under the same roof with.

Think very hard before you go into this although I would advice you to not do it altogether.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Have 3 Wives by ocelot2006(m): 8:59pm On Dec 06, 2013
it's no biggie. My grand dad had 24 wives (yep, I said it).
Re: I Want To Have 3 Wives by fidatt(f): 8:15am On Dec 07, 2013
That's you business.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meet The Baby Who Was Born Twice(photo) / What Really Happened To Our Girls/ Future Wives / I Surprised My Little Brother | Spend Our Day With Us

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.