Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,752 members, 7,817,082 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:53 AM

Massive Grassroot Development Initiative Rally Going On In PH - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Massive Grassroot Development Initiative Rally Going On In PH (4827 Views)

Lagos Grassroot Politician,tony Nwulu Pays Hospital Bills Of 200 Patients (pics) / Grassroot Man~governor Fayose Buying A Plantain From A Seller(picture Attached) / Buhari’s Abia Rally Dwarfs Gej's Rally In Abia [ Compare Photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Massive Grassroot Development Initiative Rally Going On In PH by theoctopus: 3:47pm On Dec 01, 2013
Live broadcast of the Grassroot Development Initiative Rally going on in Port harcourt.

Its an all PDP event. All the counsellors in all the LGAs, even the House of assembly members and the Speaker are all there.

The Event is led my the Minister of education. This is to tell you Ameachi has totally lost his grip.

All the house members have alligned with the PDP as it stands.

Its on right now on NTA 10
Re: Massive Grassroot Development Initiative Rally Going On In PH by karlmax2: 3:53pm On Dec 01, 2013
I said it ! ameachi should get ready for impeachment
Re: Massive Grassroot Development Initiative Rally Going On In PH by theoctopus: 3:54pm On Dec 01, 2013
Amaechi don enter one chance!
Re: Massive Grassroot Development Initiative Rally Going On In PH by theoctopus: 3:55pm On Dec 01, 2013
Amechi is being addressed as Pharaoh by the former commissioner for Sports.
Re: Massive Grassroot Development Initiative Rally Going On In PH by biafranqueen: 3:57pm On Dec 01, 2013
So this guy could not see what happen in Imo and Anambra example is the best teacher, but some people refuse to learn!
Re: Massive Grassroot Development Initiative Rally Going On In PH by theoctopus: 3:58pm On Dec 01, 2013
Just confirmed that there are over 20 house members here. So where is Ameachi story of having 27 house members with him.
Re: Massive Grassroot Development Initiative Rally Going On In PH by NgeneUkwenu(f): 4:03pm On Dec 01, 2013
Some thugs having a field day with Jonathan and Patience bearing ankara grin grin grin grin grin grin

But why the scanty crowd?
Re: Massive Grassroot Development Initiative Rally Going On In PH by NgeneUkwenu(f): 4:04pm On Dec 01, 2013
They just referred Jonathan as the MESSIAH of their time! Sycophancy taken to another level grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Massive Grassroot Development Initiative Rally Going On In PH by theoctopus: 4:05pm On Dec 01, 2013
They are taking Ameachi back to court on the Lacal government issue with some serious evidence where he breached the law.

The house of assembly will take it up from there
Re: Massive Grassroot Development Initiative Rally Going On In PH by NgeneUkwenu(f): 4:05pm On Dec 01, 2013
theoctopus: Just confirmed that there are over 20 house members here. So where is Ameachi story of having 27 house members with him.

Lair!
Re: Massive Grassroot Development Initiative Rally Going On In PH by NgeneUkwenu(f): 4:07pm On Dec 01, 2013
They said Amaechi abandoned them half way grin grin grin
Re: Massive Grassroot Development Initiative Rally Going On In PH by theoctopus: 4:10pm On Dec 01, 2013
The speaker says, Amaechi abandoned the house they all built and is living outside. Wont rain beat him?

Hahaha! I love it! Classic!

4 Likes

Re: Massive Grassroot Development Initiative Rally Going On In PH by NgeneUkwenu(f): 4:10pm On Dec 01, 2013
People here are very few!
Re: Massive Grassroot Development Initiative Rally Going On In PH by NgeneUkwenu(f): 4:12pm On Dec 01, 2013
theoctopus: The speaker says, Amaechi abandoned the house they all built and is living outside. Wont rain beat him?

Hahaha! I love it! Classic!

But The last speaker just said they recorded their first victory in GDI by chasing Amaechi away to Buhari!
Re: Massive Grassroot Development Initiative Rally Going On In PH by theoctopus: 4:17pm On Dec 01, 2013
The current speaker says pharoah must go. That Amaechi declared 6 days public holiday and Amaechi acts like a sole administrator

Dr Festus Sekibo taking the stage now
Re: Massive Grassroot Development Initiative Rally Going On In PH by ba7man(m): 4:21pm On Dec 01, 2013
So the main of this whole gathering is to talk about Rotimi Amaechi??

I thought it was about an upcoming policy to provide a skill trainning or work tools for the grassroot to win over the people to their side.

I'm getting irritated with this politics of emotions played by Nigerian Politicians.

Petty small minded Politics.

1 Like

Re: Massive Grassroot Development Initiative Rally Going On In PH by Masta01(m): 4:22pm On Dec 01, 2013
Amaechi = pharoh .this man is so dumbfolded.smh
Re: Massive Grassroot Development Initiative Rally Going On In PH by karlmax2: 4:22pm On Dec 01, 2013
theoctopus: The current speaker says pharoah must go. That Amaechi declared 6 days public holiday and Amaechi acts like a sole administrator

Dr Festus Sekibo taking the stage now
please keep the update coming and between i love the way ur ignoring the resident troll
Re: Massive Grassroot Development Initiative Rally Going On In PH by Masta01(m): 4:23pm On Dec 01, 2013
This sect of people need job.
Re: Massive Grassroot Development Initiative Rally Going On In PH by theoctopus: 4:25pm On Dec 01, 2013
The last speaker was brutal. He said he will not be yoked together with unbelievers and he said the unbelievers have left... grin
Re: Massive Grassroot Development Initiative Rally Going On In PH by theoctopus: 4:27pm On Dec 01, 2013
karl max: please keep the update coming and between i love the way ur ignoring the resident troll

Thanks bro. Dont worry. I will not allow any troll use me to increase their NL rating for free. grin

9 Likes

Re: Massive Grassroot Development Initiative Rally Going On In PH by theoctopus: 4:30pm On Dec 01, 2013
This senator dey vex oh! He say today is a day of freedom and GEJ will be returned to that promised land!
Re: Massive Grassroot Development Initiative Rally Going On In PH by theoctopus: 4:31pm On Dec 01, 2013
I love the energy of these rivers politicians oh! They are on fire! Aboki don enter one chance! grin
Re: Massive Grassroot Development Initiative Rally Going On In PH by Nobody: 4:34pm On Dec 01, 2013
I keep saying that Rotimi is a goner. The RSHA members have shifted tent. You can't fight against your people and expect not to be disgraced.

Amaechi will be lucky not to be impeached,
But I see him going into political extinction after his governorship.

Fresh Air Till 2019
No Vacancy in Aso Rock
We don't negotiate with Terrorist

4 Likes

Re: Massive Grassroot Development Initiative Rally Going On In PH by atlwireles: 4:35pm On Dec 01, 2013
ba7man: So the main of this whole gathering is to talk about Rotimi Amaechi??

I thought it was about an upcoming policy to provide a skill trainning or work tools for the grassroot to win over the people to their side.

I'm getting irritated with this politics of emotions played by Nigerian Politicians.

Petty small minded Politics.

Simply to show you APC e-rats, who owns Rivers state.

1 Like

Re: Massive Grassroot Development Initiative Rally Going On In PH by plaindealer: 4:36pm On Dec 01, 2013
Very sad to watch. Looks like comedians spewing bad and meaningless jokes.

And these are leaders? How sad.
Re: Massive Grassroot Development Initiative Rally Going On In PH by theoctopus: 4:38pm On Dec 01, 2013
The current speaker said Amaechi spent Rivers state money in Anambra elections. He said Amaechi has hired thugs to go around removing PDP structures to give the impression APC is growing. He said the people should resist anyone trying to destroy their party structures and they will be fully supported
Re: Massive Grassroot Development Initiative Rally Going On In PH by atlwireles: 4:40pm On Dec 01, 2013
All the chest beating and newspaper bribes have finally come to an end. The great people of Rivers are now speaking. Amaechi, I hope you knew, this was how it will end for you. Traitors, must be banished from Ikwerreland. Ikwerre meka.

1 Like

Re: Massive Grassroot Development Initiative Rally Going On In PH by Nobody: 4:42pm On Dec 01, 2013
theoctopus: The current speaker said Amaechi spent Rivers state money in Anambra elections. He said Amaechi has hired thugs to go around removing PDP structures to give the impression APC is growing. He said the people should resist anyone trying to destroy their party structures and they will be fully supported
See as Amachree de fall Rotimi hand... Bros I get can't wait to see that dickhead impeached from our Govt House.
Re: Massive Grassroot Development Initiative Rally Going On In PH by atlwireles: 4:44pm On Dec 01, 2013
plaindealer: Very sad to watch. Looks like comedians spewing bad and meaningless jokes.

And these are leaders? How sad.

Welcome to our great homeland in the Southsouth, where traitors are dealt with in open. What you call sadness, we call a public beat down.

7 Likes

Re: Massive Grassroot Development Initiative Rally Going On In PH by theoctopus: 4:44pm On Dec 01, 2013
Current speaker: There is no way a tree can make a forest. Amaechi has only one ward to deliver out of 319 wards. Stop painting Rivers state APC because Amaechi is not Rivers state. Rivers state is PDP. We are not from the west or the north where one single man can turn the population around. Our money is being spent to blackmail us. You can call me all sorts of names, but on that day, I will deliver my ward. Stop using our money to go pay Lagos newspapers to blackmail our people. You don see where newspapers dey win election? masterstroke!

4 Likes

Re: Massive Grassroot Development Initiative Rally Going On In PH by NgeneUkwenu(f): 4:47pm On Dec 01, 2013
barcanista: I keep saying that Rotimi is a goner. The RSHA members have shifted tent. You can't fight against your people and expect not to be disgraced.

Amaechi will be lucky not to be impeached,
But I see him going into political extinction after his governorship.

Fresh Air Till 2019
No Vacancy in Aso Rock
We don't negotiate with Terrorist

Stop spwewing rubbish, only five members of the house led by Chief thug!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Another Proof That GEJ Purchased Arms For The Nigerian Military (pics) / ‘I Met $3.7 Billion In Reserve, While Buhari Met $30 Billion’ – Obasanjo / Sheikh Zakzaky Court Hearing Slated For May 18

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.