Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,701 members, 7,820,453 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:13 PM

Is Syskay.com Going Down? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Is Syskay.com Going Down? (490 Views)

I Dont Know What Is Wrong With Whogohost My Website Server Is Going Down / Please What Is Happening At Syskay.com / Help! Before I Enter Another Waterloo, Is Syskay.com A Good Host? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Syskay.com Going Down? by papaejima1: 4:16pm On Dec 01, 2013
Dear webmasters, I have noticed that for about two weeks now the syskay.com services are anything but good.
The server keeps going offline at will.
One moment the mysql server goes down and the next moment it comes up. Sometimes the downtimes last for hours.
All efforts to reach syskay fails. He does not answer his phone, does not reply to emails or text messages. Even support tickets I opened were deleted.

Please is anyone experiencing this same problems?

Most of my websites are based on wordpress and joomla and it is very frustrating to not know why the sites are blinking off and on at will.

Please if you know syskay kindly tell him to put his house in order or we will move house. Why go near the fire if you cannot take the heat?

(1) (Reply)

Ultimate Guide To Affilliate Marketing / Domain Names For Sale / We Would Help U Design Ur Bulk Sms Site

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.