Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,324 members, 7,867,898 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 06:53 AM

Nairalanders,why Did PDP Dump Nwoye For APGA Obiano? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nairalanders,why Did PDP Dump Nwoye For APGA Obiano? (581 Views)

Okrika Great / Ojukwu Knew Obi Would Dump APGA – Obiano’s Aide / Millions Of Anambra Traders Vow To Shun Apga(obiano) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nairalanders,why Did PDP Dump Nwoye For APGA Obiano? by fijiano202(m): 7:06pm On Dec 01, 2013
I heard the Governorship canditdates of PDP,APC and LP boycotted the supplementary election which was concluded on saturday.PDP governorship candidate was among those who requested for the cancellation of the nov 16 election due to some irregularities but to my suprise the PDP Headquaters said the election was free and fair and also insisted the result must stand,my question is there another inter-party politics going on,why is Nwoye deserted
Re: Nairalanders,why Did PDP Dump Nwoye For APGA Obiano? by Mutab4u(m): 8:11pm On Dec 01, 2013
They use him as a sacrifice, just to pave way for president coming 2015.

(1) (Reply)

OBJ Blasts Jonathan In 18-page Letterobj Blasts Jonathan In 18-page Letter / Celebrations / Angry Women Protest: Save Us From Ritual Killings And Marriages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.