Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:01 AM

Need Info On Where To Buy Gold In Italy - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Need Info On Where To Buy Gold In Italy (3930 Views)

Aa / Gold In Nigeria / Where Can I Buy Gold In Dubai? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Info On Where To Buy Gold In Italy by biggy08(f): 11:46am On Jul 24, 2008
Nairalanders i've been told that gold is cheaper in ITALY compared to UK. Would appreciate any informstion on where i can buy gold in italy which city is best whats the price range blah blah blah any info on this is welcome and appreciated
Re: Need Info On Where To Buy Gold In Italy by 74071688(m): 11:49am On Jul 24, 2008
Why dont you try Turkey?

Well Italy, u may wanna check Bari, Verona or Napoli!!

Goodluck and buy me something on ur way back!! grin
Re: Need Info On Where To Buy Gold In Italy by biggy08(f): 11:55am On Jul 24, 2008
Turkey ke i no like dat kind place and for the fact i'm travelling alone and places like dat if u are not careful u will pay original price for a fake item Turkey and romania not an option for me
Re: Need Info On Where To Buy Gold In Italy by 74071688(m): 11:59am On Jul 24, 2008
biggy08:

Turkey ke i no like that kind place and for the fact i'm travelling alone and places like that if u are not careful u will pay original price for a fake item Turkey and romania not an option for me

oh well fair enough

i guess if you are going with someone who knows the in-and out, you could get a real bargain

the market is volatile in turkey and romania and there are loads of adulterated jewelries in the market, one just need to be sharp!
Re: Need Info On Where To Buy Gold In Italy by Blackcat(f): 2:15pm On Jul 24, 2008
Travel to Dubai.

Go to the GOLD SOUK, gold there is cheaper than any other country in the world except Ghana .
Gold in Dubai comes in all shapes , grammes, colours, textures and sizes. You won't be dissappointed.
Re: Need Info On Where To Buy Gold In Italy by biggy08(f): 2:35pm On Jul 24, 2008
Blackcat are you sure gold is cheaper in ghana. All i want to buy is a ring dats y i'm not keen on dubai spending £600 on ticket and accomodation to go and buy 1 ring cant u see its not wise

(1) (Reply)

Applying For North Cyprus Tourist Visa..how / This Is What Kiosk In Brazil Looks Like (photos) / Death Of LASTMA Officer: Lesson For All

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.