Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,917 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:07 PM

My Experience With Konga - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Experience With Konga (1071 Views)

Funny PHCN Photos (share Your Experience With Them) / My Experience With An Unarmed Robber In A Banking Hall / My Experience With A Native Doctor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Experience With Konga by Nobody: 9:54pm On Dec 01, 2013
I want to use this medium to express my bitter experience with Konga online shopping center. It all began three week ago when I order for an Asus tablet.

I am took my time to inpect the specs and picture online on konga, place the order only for me to realised the received item had no rear camera contrary to what I saw online. I placed for a return.

It took konga 9 days to get the rejected item. Ok, I understood the error in delay was actually from UPS the courier company. Konga called to inform me they've received it and if they should wire back my money or I take new order.

I submitted to taking another order. Since my client had only 50K for an android tablet and I looked up on their site to get another tablet in that price range.

Gladly took it and believe you me it took 5 days to get it after I was falsely informed the order was processed on Monday. Had it not been my reminder on thursday, I would not have receive the item on saturday. That aside.

I got the item here in Uyo capital city of Akwa Ibom where I am based. To my shock the tablet sent to me doesn't have a sim compartment.

My question is how on earth would konga display such a tablet on their site without informing the public of the spec and details of this tablet.

I am really pissed. For the sake of the God Nigerians help me turn to konga for questioning. All efforts and emails sent to one Ann working there is to no avail.

Their customer care number would not go through since it keeps repeating engaged busy line.

My number is 08134830738
Konga knows the name attached the number
R205268036 that's the order number
Re: My Experience With Konga by Nobody: 10:00pm On Dec 01, 2013
Eeyaa, u would hv collected back ur moni oo!
Re: My Experience With Konga by Nobody: 10:48pm On Dec 01, 2013
Sorry oooo if I'm ignorant but don't you Google specs of your choice tablet other than the purchase site?

Certainly you can just get the OEM and model number and check out the reviews on your own. It would have saved you these 2 weeks Konga put you through

(1) (Reply)

Happy New Year In Nigeria / How Does It Feel To Be Back To Work? / www.myemag.net Exclusive: Kefeeā€™s Corpse Stuck In The U.S Over Lack Of Funds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.