Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,724 members, 7,809,759 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:24 PM

My Experience With A Native Doctor - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Experience With A Native Doctor (36816 Views)

Funny PHCN Photos (share Your Experience With Them) / My Experience With An Unarmed Robber In A Banking Hall / Man Kills Wife For Sleeping With Native Doctor !! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience With A Native Doctor by Jerrick(m): 3:20pm On Jan 05, 2014
Anytime I think about the scenario, I laugh and just shake my head. It was Christmas week and I went visiting my Uncle who stays in Ibadan. On 23 December, my uncle gave me some documents to get them photocopied. It's a known fact and no news that my uncle is the very stingy type. He calculated all I would spend and he made sure I won't be left with no change, imagine? undecided.

Anyways, in no time, I was on bike and I arrived my destination. I alighted from the bike and went to the shop where I will get those document photocopied! But as I was going, I noticed something strange frm afar. It was a man dressed in red clothe with something in his hand. I watched him for some time and I noticed he was conversing with people he sees on the road. I walked very fast cos I was scared. When I asked those people in shop what the man was doing, they said he's a native doctor and that he collects money frm people whenever Christmas is near.

I could hardly swallow my saliva cos I was scared. I have never seen a native doctor except in films, let alone conversing with one. When he was close to the shop I was, I could clearly see he's got a horn with him. The horn is wielded with red and black cloth. I wanted to run at first but I saw a lady beside me, I noticed she wasn't as nervous or agitated like I was. This boosted my confidence and I decided to stay! cool. The native doc got to the shop I was and stopped...... Ghen ghen!! sad

Seriously, I was standing but 'dead' and buried in fear. I don't know maybe because of the supra canvas I wore or my nice outfit, he approached me. They've already told me the native doc approaches those he sees as rich people. Because if you see me that day ehn, u go confuse me with dangote's son cool #fact undecided. So, he pointed the horn to me and said money. I initially wanted to rebuke him by calling Jesus but I never wanted to fall my own hands infront of the babe, I kept quiet and hoped for the 'worst' grin . I handed him 1 hundred naira. He collected it, looked at me and further pointed the ugly horn at me, he kept on saying money!

When I noticed he was going to touch me with his ugly horn, I moved back. I started to empty my pocket, swearing that the 1 hundred naira was all I had on me grin he danced and left... Phewww, that was close, I thought in my mind. Those I met in the shop laughed @ me that I was doing like a weakly! I too was laughing but my legs were shaking...... I left the shop and trekked home. I got home and never uttered any word to my uncle. He ignorantly asked, ''why were you that late?'' I said people were too many that we'all had to queue. A very stingy man he is undecided

19 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Native Doctor by DKJaleel: 3:45pm On Jan 05, 2014
why u no shout Jesus if he sure for you??

23 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Native Doctor by slimyem: 3:53pm On Jan 05, 2014
What is this?

Person maga u for change na I'm u call experience?

20 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Native Doctor by liloelawwal(m): 3:54pm On Jan 05, 2014
u be complete mugu
Is lyk u were born n bred in banana iceland
D guy ws jst a beger!!!

21 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Native Doctor by Jerrick(m): 4:10pm On Jan 05, 2014
slimyem: What is this?

Person maga u for change na I'm u call experience?
liloelawwal: u be complete mugu
Is lyk u were born n bred in banana iceland
D guy ws jst a beger!!!
I wish you were there embarassed
Re: My Experience With A Native Doctor by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jan 05, 2014
Has little to do with your uncle's stinginess but more to do with your fear

I know if that last note was 1k you would still have given it to him

11 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Native Doctor by niggi4life(m): 6:00pm On Jan 05, 2014
At the end of your epistle, how does your uncle stinginess get to do with the native doctor who openly scammed you? U need to grow up son

54 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Native Doctor by Fynestboi: 11:04am On Jan 06, 2014
Picture then i go believe you... undecided

6 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Native Doctor by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jan 06, 2014
Jerrick:
* Seriously, I was standing but 'dead' and buried in fear.
* I initially wanted to rebuke him by calling Jesus but I never wanted to fall my own hands infront of the babe,
* When I noticed he was going to touch me with his ugly horn, I moved back.
* I too was laughing but my legs were shaking......

Traditional religion still stronger than colonial-indoctrinated persian religions, persian religions were able to survive uptil now because of the gullibility of the mind of our people.

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Native Doctor by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jan 06, 2014
cock and bull story. post a picture with a caption that says #babalawo things.

5 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Native Doctor by 4reigningqueen: 12:50pm On Jan 06, 2014
Oh my God!

How do i recover my wasted mb on this sh.t?

5 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Native Doctor by CaptJHMiller: 12:51pm On Jan 06, 2014
What is the essence to this story?

16 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Native Doctor by nekaa(f): 12:52pm On Jan 06, 2014
Another if you see am you no go fear again.. lol

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Native Doctor by Asemo11(m): 12:54pm On Jan 06, 2014
Abeg who get blackberry charger
Re: My Experience With A Native Doctor by drnairalov: 12:54pm On Jan 06, 2014
mtscheeew!!!

in da bank 2day a man said 2me"I knw ur pin code" I
said 'wat iz it?" he reply "4 stars ****" i say "no actuli its
4185" den he laugh at me,

PLS Y?

5 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Native Doctor by Enegod(m): 12:54pm On Jan 06, 2014
you dey call masquerade native doctor..undecided smh

4 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Native Doctor by sCun: 12:55pm On Jan 06, 2014
Re: My Experience With A Native Doctor by Wisdomkosi(m): 12:55pm On Jan 06, 2014
Why this thing make front page? Nonsense, while we have good posts. Mod wake up
Re: My Experience With A Native Doctor by showby: 12:55pm On Jan 06, 2014
grin
Re: My Experience With A Native Doctor by Prodigee: 12:56pm On Jan 06, 2014
lol
Re: My Experience With A Native Doctor by Gifted4all(m): 12:57pm On Jan 06, 2014
WTF and u are bold to call urself a man.smh

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Native Doctor by sowprice(m): 12:57pm On Jan 06, 2014
end tym post undecided
Re: My Experience With A Native Doctor by fpeter(f): 12:58pm On Jan 06, 2014
HIGH ON CHEAP CRACK...YOU GAVE AN AGENT OF THE DEVIL YOUR MONEY?
YOU BETTER GO FOR DELIVERANCE IN MFM...B4 THEY TIE YOUR FINANCES
IN THEIR COVEN THIS 2014, WHAT A DUMB MOVE YOU MADE. MSTCHEEEW!

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Native Doctor by Danhumprey: 12:59pm On Jan 06, 2014
So because you see native doctor come where you siddon your body start to dey shake? What if na one of those ruthless,dangerous masquerade? Wetin you for do?undecided
Re: My Experience With A Native Doctor by donvickk: 12:59pm On Jan 06, 2014
u b man rapper guy. No level at all
Re: My Experience With A Native Doctor by joeace2020(m): 1:00pm On Jan 06, 2014
okay
Re: My Experience With A Native Doctor by etudaddy(m): 1:00pm On Jan 06, 2014
Re: My Experience With A Native Doctor by deshclones(m): 1:00pm On Jan 06, 2014
All these kids from the western land of cowards.....mtshew....

Thunder fire gowon for refusing my people exit from this contraption called nigeria....for keeping me in the same country with these western cowards...imagine the maga no get shame dey talk anyhow....

you were ripped morafuchker. grin grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Native Doctor by chelseabmw(m): 1:00pm On Jan 06, 2014
The Topic should me " Meet My Stingy Uncle" undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Native Doctor by ndidibabe(f): 1:02pm On Jan 06, 2014
Nice story. At least, I smiled. However, you are a coward o.
Re: My Experience With A Native Doctor by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jan 06, 2014
I think you need to live in Lagos to be smart. undecided people like you are easily duped!

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Native Doctor by adeoladrg(m): 1:02pm On Jan 06, 2014
hehe

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Walks On Rope Across Bridge, Train Tracks At CMS Bus Stop In Lagos (Video) / PHCN Bus Spotted Selling Bread in Lagos (Pictured) / Which Of The Pictures Best Illustrates Your Sleeping Style/Position?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.