Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,090 members, 7,863,815 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 07:08 AM

APC To Challenge Apga's Victory At Tribunal - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC To Challenge Apga's Victory At Tribunal (10038 Views)

Wike's Victory At Supreme Court: No Victory Yet. / PDP Reacts To Saraki, Dogara Victory At The Elections / PDP To Challenge Buhari’s ‎victory At Tribunal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC To Challenge Apga's Victory At Tribunal by TeNDuLKaaY(m): 12:50pm On Dec 02, 2013
Kairoseki77: Simple thing that most people are ignoring:

APC and PDP got an equal number of votes.

That single fact is the reason the G7 govs joined APC just days after the Anambra election.

You must pay attention! 2015 will not be APGA vs APC, but PDP vs APC. wink

Anambra Election Results

PDP: Tony Nwoye of PDP came second with 97, 700.
APC: Chris Ngige of the APC came third with 95, 963.
What you did forget is that during the 2015 elections, APGA's candidate designate is Goodluck Johnathan, the PDP candidate. So Anambra polling results for 2015 presidential election is signed, sealed and delivered. Suck on that.
Re: APC To Challenge Apga's Victory At Tribunal by gratieao: 12:51pm On Dec 02, 2013
Kairoseki77: Simple thing that most people are ignoring:

APC and PDP got an equal number of votes.

That single fact is the reason the G7 govs joined APC just days after the Anambra election.

You must pay attention! 2015 will not be APGA vs APC, but PDP vs APC. wink

Anambra Election Results

PDP: Tony Nwoye of PDP came second with 97, 700.
APC: Chris Ngige of the APC came third with 95, 963.
What shi.t are you talking?
Re: APC To Challenge Apga's Victory At Tribunal by gratieao: 12:54pm On Dec 02, 2013
Danhumprey: Okay,if as they claim that Supplementary election is illegal and not part of the Electoral Act,why and how then did INEC went ahead to conduct a supplementary election that they're now terming it 'illegal'? Why didn't they went to court after the November 16th cancelled election? Rather,they chose to wait to participate in a supplementary election that they are now terming it 'illegal'.

Isn't that being hypocritical?undecided
You forgot to mention that Okorocha and Ngige win their various post through supplementary election
Re: APC To Challenge Apga's Victory At Tribunal by gratieao: 12:59pm On Dec 02, 2013
uzeba: What hapens in anambra clearly shows dat igbo
pple ar politicaly backword.cant imagin
anambarians votin 4 sombody they knw can nt
perfom bt because he is an apga candidate.dis same
pple wil b trooping 2 lagos because of lack of
infrastructures in their state.
What's your obsession about Igbo in Lagos? Are you feeding them or buying clothes for them. Stay there don't wake your lazy as*s from sleep until Igbos buy the few remaining land in Lagos
Re: APC To Challenge Apga's Victory At Tribunal by gratieao: 1:01pm On Dec 02, 2013
Kingsley1000: Never in the history of Nigeria have an election like the fraud on November 16th 2013 in Anambra been witnessed. This is Nigeria's most shameful election and INEC's most disgraceful 'election' ever.
Allowing this election to stand (on any technicality that can be imagine), will be the largest attack on our nation's democracy - because it will mean that irrespective of what you do to steal the mandate of the people, you will get away with it. As people and a nation, this shame should be rejected.
Here are just few of the reason why the election should be cancelled:
- INEC's chairman personally said it. The election failed short than any past election (we all know some nasty past election - This is the worst of all).
- More than 50% of the electorates and a major candidate (the PDP candidate - Tony Nwoye) could not find his name on the register, after it was there two weeks before the election when INEC displayed it.
- It is on record INEC changed the voters register 3 times before the election. The one used in 2011 elections, the one displayed 2 weeks to the election and the one used on the election day - the most people did not see their names.
- It is a fact that Obiano (the APGA candidate), have 3 voters cards - a crime that attracts jail term. Here are the VINs (1) 90F5 B12B 0129 6204 172, (2) 90F5 B15E 7D37 8200 332, and (3) 90F5 B12B 8837 7091 121. According to the Electoral Law, he cannot vote or be voted for in any election in Nigeria. This is what we call multiple registration.
- All the top candidates have pulled out of this fraud and its Supplementary Elections. The parties include PDP, APC, LP and others.
- INEC Chairman publicly stated that some of its officers and APGA led government officials were arrested for getting bribed to displace Result-Returning forms, voting materials and also for making sure materials were late on there opponents stronghold.
There are other serious issues that have occurred in this election, but as a nation, we must uphold our laws and protect our democratic principles from the greedy elites who want to hijack the process for their selfish gains. It does not matter who is elected Governor of Anambra - but Nigerians should reject the worst ever election exercise in the History of Nigeria.
Ranting of a drowning man..... I tot you said that Ngige is going to win land slide hohohohohoho
Re: APC To Challenge Apga's Victory At Tribunal by kingbang: 1:07pm On Dec 02, 2013
Niseamaka:

I can see you are obssessed with Ngige, you even refered to him as my Ngige. I`m not a supporter of any of the candidates, i am not even a registered voter, i have never voted in any election conducted in Nigeria. In my own view, there ain`t much difference between the leading candidates, the situation in Anambra state will be about the same at the end of the tenure of whoever emerges winner. My only interest is that the electoral process should be transparently credible, free and fair. I`m from Nise so you cannot claim to love Anambra state more than i do. From your minset, if your APGA selects a goat as their candidate, you will cast your vote for the goat.

Truth is, there is no basis for any unbiased mind to call for a cancellation of this election. There was no ballot box snatching and no violence. Just logistics problem which the supplementary polls took care of. Both local and international observers have given the election a pass mark but APC and their touts are the only people ranting here. If this election result do not reflect the true wish of my people, you would have witnessed protests in Anambra and not in Osun state and Abuja. Who is really fooling who? As for my likeness for APGA, i won't deny that but let PDP present Soludo in 2018 and see if i wouldn't support him. Truth is, true Anambrarians know Ngige for who he truly is and will never allow him enter Ziks house again.

3 Likes

Re: APC To Challenge Apga's Victory At Tribunal by TeNDuLKaaY(m): 1:07pm On Dec 02, 2013
gratieao:
What shi.t are you talking?
The shi.t I am talking about is that, APGA would not present a candidate for the presidential election, they would rather campaign for the incumbent president. PDP beat APC in an election where its candidate had little opportunity of campaigning; add these up. Anambra; APGA + PDP > APC. Got the shi.t now?
Re: APC To Challenge Apga's Victory At Tribunal by AroOkigbo(m): 1:23pm On Dec 02, 2013
Baba_Eleko: If this is true then Obiano should quit dancing cos this is not gonn be child's play and prepare himself. There are strong evidence against him and looking at how many elections we're overturn in favor of oppositions in the last election, I believe Obiano will be surely booted out because he didn't win that poll.
"Strong evidence against Obiano" like the 183 imported Osun defenders currently languishing in Imo state prison.
Ngige should be thinking of how to settle the 2b naira the frog-eyed emperor invested in his campaign.

1 Like

Re: APC To Challenge Apga's Victory At Tribunal by sunny63(m): 1:31pm On Dec 02, 2013
Ngige defeated Dora Akunyere by suplimentry Election,Rochas defeated ohakim of PDP by suplementry election,now APC said that suplementry election is ilegal.wot kind of a party is APC?

4 Likes

Re: APC To Challenge Apga's Victory At Tribunal by princenonny(m): 1:54pm On Dec 02, 2013
I will prescibe Tabs Paracetamol II TDS ×3 days for the headache this result has caused APC supporters. Goodluck in the tribunal grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: APC To Challenge Apga's Victory At Tribunal by gudnex22(m): 2:01pm On Dec 02, 2013
APC Anti- People congress please you people should '' go and die''
Re: APC To Challenge Apga's Victory At Tribunal by aviazuva: 2:17pm On Dec 02, 2013
Ngene-Ukwenu:

Na wah for you AFAM! Dont you know that "supplementary" election is unknown to law or electoral act. That one alone is enough to cancel the damn thing. Beside, APC has about 3 "Ghana Must Go" full of evidence to prosecute their case. So stop crying more than the bereaved. Let the lawyers enjoy their profession cheesy

I don collect my brodas Law 101 hand out dey cram. Time to make money out of Tinubu for once, only say for now who know weather he still dey answer Ngige call.

I must make money out of this.

1 Like

Re: APC To Challenge Apga's Victory At Tribunal by aviazuva: 2:35pm On Dec 02, 2013
kingbang:

Am sure u have malaria! *in Zebrudaya's voice*, Amartem are the solution, Amartem are cure all kinds of malaria! APGA has won and Obiano will govern for 4 years!! SIMPLE!

No, no no Obiano will govern for 8 years or more as we may amend the constitution, Mogabe style
Re: APC To Challenge Apga's Victory At Tribunal by ocelot2006(m): 2:36pm On Dec 02, 2013
FreeGlobe:
jokers. Enjoy your fantasies.

uhmm...it's already a reality. Get used to it.
Re: APC To Challenge Apga's Victory At Tribunal by Emyben(m): 2:38pm On Dec 02, 2013
Seriously,,whi noticed APC was demoted in Anambra? They are no longer the main opposition party.PDP is! It will surely be fruitless btw Willie Obiano hosted some team of Investors from Germany and Canada in Aguleri to discuss on ways to invesr in Anambra State and move the State forward. Governor-Elect things on his mind. Lol
Re: APC To Challenge Apga's Victory At Tribunal by Emyben(m): 2:38pm On Dec 02, 2013
Seriously,,who noticed APC was demoted in Anambra? They are no longer the main opposition party.PDP is! It will surely be fruitless btw Willie Obiano hosted some team of Investors from Germany and Canada in Aguleri to discuss on ways to invesr in Anambra State and move the State forward. Governor-Elect things on his mind. Lol
Re: APC To Challenge Apga's Victory At Tribunal by Olaolufred(m): 2:40pm On Dec 02, 2013
THIS IS A GREAT MOVE.
SEEKING REDRESS LEGITIMATELY.
Re: APC To Challenge Apga's Victory At Tribunal by kelechiodo(m): 2:42pm On Dec 02, 2013
gratieao:
You forgot to mention that Okorocha and Ngige win their various post through supplementary election

Dont mind them. You see Chris Ngige is a creature of Chris Ubah and became nobody outside him. How he managed to convince ignorant APC leaders that he is popular in Anambra state still baffles me. You see, Dora is one of the most hated daughters of Ndi Anambra because of her courageous activities during her regime as NAFDAC DG. Many people accused her of destroying their shops and not attracting FG investment to the state. When she was contesting for Senatorial seat, most most where shouting anybody else except Dora and that is how Chris Ngige jumped into the senate.
How he never realized that he is an over bloated ego who has offered nothing to Anambra people but crises still disturbs me

1 Like

Re: APC To Challenge Apga's Victory At Tribunal by Dosinspector(m): 2:47pm On Dec 02, 2013
Lawyers must not die empty stomach
Re: APC To Challenge Apga's Victory At Tribunal by smlafolabi(m): 3:33pm On Dec 02, 2013
Prediction for 2015 Election

South
APC 60%
PDP 40%

NORTH
APC 80%
PDP 20%
Re: APC To Challenge Apga's Victory At Tribunal by Feraz(m): 3:34pm On Dec 02, 2013
Emyben: Seriously,,whi noticed APC was demoted in Anambra? They are no longer the main opposition party.PDP is! It will surely be fruitless btw Willie Obiano hosted some team of Investors from Germany and Canada in Aguleri to discuss on ways to invesr in Anambra State and move the State forward. Governor-Elect things on his mind. Lol
Any link to the above? I mean the investors?
Re: APC To Challenge Apga's Victory At Tribunal by naso2(m): 3:48pm On Dec 02, 2013
smlafolabi: Prediction for 2015 Election

South
APC 60%
PDP 40%
lets wait and see
NORTH
APC 80%
PDP 20%

you are surely not on ground. even with 200 tinubus. APC CANNOT DEFEAT GEJ IN LAGOS. lets wait and see you guys will learn the different voting blocs that make up Lagos.
Re: APC To Challenge Apga's Victory At Tribunal by Monjie(m): 3:50pm On Dec 02, 2013
Is Ngige still a senator?
Re: APC To Challenge Apga's Victory At Tribunal by Kingspin(m): 4:07pm On Dec 02, 2013
If you lose, you lose out. Must APC win. They won in Edo, Osun, Ekiti and enjoyed it. Pls, APC hold ur heads with thou hands. Pain is part of the gane. Up Nigeria.
Re: APC To Challenge Apga's Victory At Tribunal by chidinwachukwu(m): 4:08pm On Dec 02, 2013
Austinodark: Supplementary election is unknown to law or electoral act but Ngige won his senate and Okorocha won his governorship election through supplementary elections,Hypocrites!
My broda I tire for that partyoo,I want a two party system,that has values,but this APC is a charade and worst than PDP.Telling Senators that will deffect for Automatic ticket and Governors for atomatic leadership of party Structres.Is it not why the G7 broke out of PDP?,and then go to APC to partake in what they were fighting against in PDP.Bunch of Hypocrites.I rest my Case
Re: APC To Challenge Apga's Victory At Tribunal by meforyou1(m): 4:17pm On Dec 02, 2013
FreeGlobe:
Yeah I remember clearly you endorsed Ngige but I understand the propagandas of the Peter obi e-warriors may be taking its toll on you. grin
However incase you think APC is going to court based that you stated above alone then take a look at this:
http://www.punchng.com/news/you-have-enough-evidence-to-cancel-anambra-poll-apc/

Like someone said, there is really a Ghana Must Go full evidence to approach the court with from this election
freeglobe or whatever you say you are, you are very horrible. and truly deserves adam's oshiomole's treatment. nonsense
Re: APC To Challenge Apga's Victory At Tribunal by Kingspin(m): 4:21pm On Dec 02, 2013
smlafolabi: Prediction for 2015 Election

South
APC 60%
PDP 40%

NORTH
APC 80%
PDP 20%
Is like you still depend on Akamu to sleep. Wake up!
Re: APC To Challenge Apga's Victory At Tribunal by meforyou1(m): 4:26pm On Dec 02, 2013
ngige has no chance in hell in winning anything in any court. with what evidence? a ghana must go full of trash. anambra people are tired of ngige that has not presented a single bill before the national assembly. and who supported the igbo-hater babtunde fashola that deported igbos just because they were poor. ngige should worry more about returning tinubu's billions that he squandered in a shameless campaign and shut the hell up
Re: APC To Challenge Apga's Victory At Tribunal by Akiika: 4:32pm On Dec 02, 2013
Enjoy the continual wanton mismanagement with Obi-Obiano. Thank God you guy have SW states you immigrated to. Continue to compete with the North with underdevelopment. Mumu ethnic bigots. I'm sure you would have supported a goat so long the goat contest under your local APGA!
Re: APC To Challenge Apga's Victory At Tribunal by ChinoElects1: 4:36pm On Dec 02, 2013
uzeba: What hapens in anambra clearly shows dat igbo
pple ar politicaly backword.cant imagin
anambarians votin 4 sombody they knw can nt
perfom bt because he is an apga candidate.dis same
pple wil b trooping 2 lagos because of lack of
infrastructures in their state.

Is Lagos yorobarland? The last we checked it was an FG enclave and a no man's land for all Nigerians as a former capital of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: APC To Challenge Apga's Victory At Tribunal by ChinoElects1: 4:39pm On Dec 02, 2013
Akiika: Enjoy the continual wanton mismanagement with Obi-Obiano. Thank God you guy have SW states you immigrated to. Continue to compete with the North with underdevelopment. Mumu ethnic bigots. I'm sure you would have supported a goat so long the goat contest under your local APGA!

Mention one yorobar state that nears Anambra in advancement, good governance and development? Minus Lagos which is not yorobar state, as it was developed by FG as former capital of Nigeria.

Below is the economic city of Onitsha and Ibadan the regional capital of Yorobar land. Tell me which one is under-developed and living in poverty.

The former is a 1500AD while the later is 21st century.

Re: APC To Challenge Apga's Victory At Tribunal by ChinoElects1: 4:49pm On Dec 02, 2013
Obiano receiving the Holy Communion at the Thanksgiving Mass after he was declared winner

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria's Forex Reserves Rise 5.6 Pct Month-on-month By July 22 - REUTERS / Enugu: Ebeano Family Endorses Ugwuanyi As Leader / This Is What I Saw On Aljazeera Now About Endsars Protest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.