Stats: 3,154,615 members, 7,823,683 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:17 PM

All Catholics Will Go To Hell - Chris Okotie - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / All Catholics Will Go To Hell - Chris Okotie (54989 Views)

The Solemnnity Of Christ The King, All Catholics Please Stand Up!!! / Happy Feast Of Assupmtion To All Catholics / Toni Payne Blasts Chris Okotie For Saying "All Catholics Will Go To Hell" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

All Catholics Will Go To Hell - Chris Okotie by Nobody: 2:46am On Dec 02, 2013
In this shocking report by PM news, pastor Okotie of HouseHold of God Church openly condemned catholics during his sermon last week

''All Catholics in the world will go to hell because they worship Satan and are led by an Anti-Christ Pope who is a friend to the devil.They are not Christians and have never been. They don’t know Jesus.They believe thatwhen they eat bread on Sundays, they are eating the body of Jesus. It’s ritual. The pope is an Anti-Christ and the Catholic church will soon declare for Satan. This is the end of times..“They don’t believe in heaven. They believe in purgatory, the purgatory that they invented,” Okotie said.

“That church, the Catholic church has been there for Satan and at the right time, they will declare for Satan,” Okotie said. He said Pope Francis is an Anti-Christ who does the job of the devil and that time is fast approaching when the Catholic church will pledge allegiance to Satan. He advised members of his church to come to the rescue of Catholics and evangelise them. This, he said, was not out of disrespect but out of respect for the word of God. He said those who know the truth should bring it to those who do not know it in the Catholic Church. He said Catholics are not Christians and do not worship the same Christ that he preaches in his church, at least the one spoken about in the Bible.

Okotie said he did not write the Bible but it was clear to him that those in the Catholic church were lost and were heading to hell fire. Okotie who has been married twice and divorced also twice said a beauty pageant will take place in his church next Sunday to select the most beautiful woman in his church.

http://spankthedonut..com/2013/12/in-this-shocking-report-by-pm-news.html

Re: All Catholics Will Go To Hell - Chris Okotie by Nobody: 2:47am On Dec 02, 2013
Re: All Catholics Will Go To Hell - Chris Okotie by Consultville(m): 2:51am On Dec 02, 2013
and who is the anti-christ?

Re: All Catholics Will Go To Hell - Chris Okotie by adconline(m): 3:08am On Dec 02, 2013
Sounds like he was jilted by a Catholic light complexioned coochie.. Surrender ur vjagina to me or you go to hell.

59 Likes

Re: All Catholics Will Go To Hell - Chris Okotie by kenbee(f): 3:21am On Dec 02, 2013
Someone is trying to revive/rescue his dying/decaying/diminishing popularity. Okotie, don't drink & drive but for sure, U R free 2 smoke & Fly.
After all; Marijuana no get Advert/Nafdac number but sales like fire.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: All Catholics Will Go To Hell - Chris Okotie by Nobody: 4:19am On Dec 02, 2013
he forgot the part of the bible that said DONT JUDGE!!

so if okotie was God, all catholics would end up in hell

Re: All Catholics Will Go To Hell - Chris Okotie by isi31(f): 4:19am On Dec 02, 2013
Hmm...this Chris Okotie eh, if indeed he said all this rubbish, then he needs help..he is clearly suffering from something!

Re: All Catholics Will Go To Hell - Chris Okotie by Nobody: 4:35am On Dec 02, 2013
icebeatz: In this shocking report by PM news, pastor Okotie of HouseHold of God Church openly condemned catholics during his sermon last week
''All Catholics in the world will go to hell because they worship Satan and are led by an Anti-Christ Pope who is a friend to the devil.They are not Christians and have never been. They don’t know Jesus.They believe thatwhen they eat bread on Sundays, they are eating the body of Jesus. It’s ritual. The pope is an Anti-Christ and the Catholic church will soon declare for Satan. This is the end of times..“They don’t believe in heaven. They believe in purgatory, the purgatory that they invented,” Okotie said.“That church, the Catholic church has been there for Satan and at the right time, they will declare for Satan,”Okotie said. He said Pope Francis is an Anti-Christ who does the job of the devil and that time is fast approaching when the Catholic church will pledge allegiance to Satan.He advised members of his church to come to the rescue of Catholics and evangelise them.This, he said, was not out of disrespect but out of respect for the word of God.He said those who know the truth should bring it to those who do not know it in the Catholic Church.He said Catholics are not Christians and do not worship the same Christ that he preaches in his church, at least the one spoken about in the Bible.Okotie said he did not write the Bible but it was clear to him that those in the Catholic church were lost and were heading to hell fire.Okotie who has been married twice and divorced also twice said a beauty pageant will take place in his church next Sunday to select the most beautiful woman in his church.

By morning there will be a thread saying Okotie never said any such thing
Na today fake gist begin spread?
See the news source
Spankthedonut lol
Why should anyone take this seriously?

17 Likes

Re: All Catholics Will Go To Hell - Chris Okotie by Nobody: 4:54am On Dec 02, 2013
He may be high on marijuana or shnapp hot drink but believe me, the man could be right. Atleast I'm sure of that of purgatory. Jesus never mentioned it during his time neither did his apostles and prophets of oldundecided

Re: All Catholics Will Go To Hell - Chris Okotie by Nobody: 5:03am On Dec 02, 2013
Idi Amin: He may be high on marijuana or shnapp hot drink but believe me, the man could be right. Atleast I'm sure of that of purgatory. Jesus never mentioned it during his time neither did his apostles and prophets of oldundecided
Okay,and it's all the diverse Doctrines that are preached from the Altars of Pentecostal Sects that are mentioned in the Bible? Anyone who opens his mouth to condemn another to Hell is only fast tracking his own Journey there. I am not a Catholic but that Church is the one I respect most of all.

129 Likes 1 Share

Re: All Catholics Will Go To Hell - Chris Okotie by Nobody: 5:34am On Dec 02, 2013
koonbey: Okay,and it's all the diverse Doctrines that are preached from the Altars of Pentecostal Sects that are mentioned in the Bible? Anyone who opens his mouth to condemn another to Hell is only fast tracking his own Journey there. I am not a Catholic but that Church is the one I respect most of all.
My emphasis is that he could be right in the area of purgatory. Since you respect catholic church a lot, why don't you continue in sin and hope on purgatory or the saints whose job is to worship God, to pray for you. Why was Prophet Samuel angry when Saul consulted his spirit? I'm not condemning anybody but let's call a spade, a spade. Those people you are protecting will be the one to discriminate against you when you propose marriage to their member. What kind of christian doctrine is that?undecided

Re: All Catholics Will Go To Hell - Chris Okotie by TharyeS(m): 6:05am On Dec 02, 2013
datz d way he does his things

Re: All Catholics Will Go To Hell - Chris Okotie by Afam4eva(m): 6:10am On Dec 02, 2013
I doubt the veracity of this news. It doesn't sound like what a known pastor would say. He's not that dumb. There are ore subtle ways to get one's point across. I expect him to dispel this fake news in due course. All these ogbanje bloggers sha.

Re: All Catholics Will Go To Hell - Chris Okotie by stfadaanthony(m): 6:28am On Dec 02, 2013
He must be a very sily pastor if truely he said it,who is jugdeing who...who is condeming who...am sure he does nt read his bible wel.he must be a fool if it true he said so.

Re: All Catholics Will Go To Hell - Chris Okotie by Nobody: 6:32am On Dec 02, 2013
LOOKS LIKE THE GUY IS TIRED OF ATTACKING PASTOR OYAKHILOME AND PROPHET T.B JOSHUA

So people still attend Okotie's church despite his sexcapades sorry excapades. Anyone who has a wife, sister or daughter attending that church, I don't envy u. grin

The first wife is devilish and the second one too is devilish. How come he's only attracting devils grin

Once he's bored with sleeping with a particular sex machine, he divorces her and starts hunting for another one.
Am I the only one that read the part where he's about hosting a beauty pageant in church?. I guess to chose another devil grin
The funny part is that in each case, he wld claim that God directed him to marry the lady in question. Four years later,he'll tag that one devilish. I wonder which God he's serving.
He needs to give his life to Christ urgently. I'm sure prophet T.B Joshua is strong enough to handle his deliverance

How can a so called man God say that holy communion means crucifying Christ. So he doesnt give his followers communion.waoh
Mind you most churches now give holy communion not only catholics

BEAUTY PAGEANT IN CHURCH FOR A SERIAL ADULTERER AND DIVORCEE grin

40 Likes

Re: All Catholics Will Go To Hell - Chris Okotie by Nobody: 6:33am On Dec 02, 2013
Hon. SuQ Ma'DIQ:
What more way can one explain deviciveness and opportunism.
From a failed Lawyer to a failed Musician, to a failed Pastor, to a failed Politician, to a failed Prophet. He is only successful in ADULTERY.
His love for beautiful female flesh is unrivalled, expecially the ones snatched from their husbands. MR CHRIS OKOTIE is never a representative of christianity.
Bloody attention seeker.

Re: All Catholics Will Go To Hell - Chris Okotie by Controversy: 6:35am On Dec 02, 2013
Chris Okotie? I never hear that name before.
Though the piece sound like a "rant of a drowning man"

Re: All Catholics Will Go To Hell - Chris Okotie by Nobody: 6:37am On Dec 02, 2013
likewise the adulterers and womanisers like him. Hope the beauti peagent is not an opportunity to sleep with the contestants again or to choose another wife.
By the way, who does beauty peagent event in the church if not hell bound church?

Re: All Catholics Will Go To Hell - Chris Okotie by Nobody: 6:37am On Dec 02, 2013
Can someone please remind me the year this adulterer proudly claimed that God told him he'll be Nigerian president,,,,,,,,,,,,,,well he contested n became the president in his hallucination world.
imagine organising a beauty pagaent in church to select a wife! Watch out 4years later,U'll hear she was devilish and the cycle continues. Sorry I forgot he became the president of his joystick
The funny part is Whenever he brings in a sex machine,he would claim God directed him to marry that one, once he's bored he tags that one devilish.
What God is this man serving by the way and who does he keep deceiving?
With due respect to his members, your pastor really needs to give his life to Christ.
Truth hurts but has to be told

Re: All Catholics Will Go To Hell - Chris Okotie by Zet72(m): 6:38am On Dec 02, 2013
What said may sound or strange but that's the truth,nothing but truth.

If u die in catholic church u are going to hell, if u remained there u can never make the rapture. Don't be deceived..

Christy okotie & his gullible flock are on they way to hellfire too.

Beauty pagent in the house of God?

Re: All Catholics Will Go To Hell - Chris Okotie by martronilla: 7:11am On Dec 02, 2013
Different people; different religion... he has no right to say such. who da hell does he think he is? I am not trying to oppose his statement because I am a catholic. I will never criticise another man's way of worship... We catholics know what we are doing.... if he thinks we are following the wrong path, then let him leave that for God to judge on the last day. They insist we are idol worshippers.... they have said all sorts of trash abt catholics but I do not let them get to me.... We are all xtians and we serve the same God but in different ways.... leave matter for mathias.... they claim we 'Worship' Mary bt we do not..... instead, we honour her as the woman chosen to conceive the saviour.... she wasnt special, she wasnt d only virgin bt she was selected by God. so, she deserves to be honoured.... the statues u see in our churches are not worshipped.... just the way u have faith in ur bibles, so do we have faith in the satues.... God is not the only one we should have faith in... faith is a supernatural gift from God which enables us to beleive without doubting whatever God has revealed. anytime I see posts on the internet abt catholics being critised, I simply Ignore them but today, I had an urge to comment on this thread.... like I said earlier, let us leave this for God to judge.... Peace be with you all.

68 Likes

Re: All Catholics Will Go To Hell - Chris Okotie by Nobody: 7:49am On Dec 02, 2013
[size=30pt]OKAY.[/size]

Re: All Catholics Will Go To Hell - Chris Okotie by Leadn(m): 8:05am On Dec 02, 2013
Silly pervert! He's just pained for not getting the presidency he dreamt of!

http://xtremegists.com/catholics-are-going-to-hell-chris-okotie/
Re: All Catholics Will Go To Hell - Chris Okotie by Zet72(m): 9:36am On Dec 02, 2013
Sepp360: Another slowpoke!...
No problem on that day, u will cry had I known...

Re: All Catholics Will Go To Hell - Chris Okotie by Fazhy: 10:28am On Dec 02, 2013
Really? How about him and his church members.

Re: All Catholics Will Go To Hell - Chris Okotie by israel007: 10:31am On Dec 02, 2013
[size=15pt]ALL THIS MEN OF GOD NA WA O.

LET'S NOT BE QUICK TO JUDGE ABEG. I AM NOT A CATHOLIC BUT COMING FROM A MAN OF GOD, THAT WAS TOTALLY UNCALLED FOR.

ON THE BEAUTY THINGY, HE IS A PASTOR AND AS SUCH, HE SHOULD KNOW THAT GOD MADE ALLLLLLLLL THINGS BEAUTIFUL AND PERFECT. IN HIS IMAGE HE CREATED MAN AND WOMAN. SO WHY WOULD HE WANT TO SAY ONE IS BEAUTIFUL AND THE OTHER ISN'T?

ON DIVORCE AND REMARRIAGE, I THOUGHT THE BIBLE WAS PRETTY CLEAR ABOUT DIVORCE.

I DON'T KNOW O. I NO BE PASTOR.
[/size]

Re: All Catholics Will Go To Hell - Chris Okotie by MrRenaissance: 10:31am On Dec 02, 2013
That was a daft comment from pastor chris. He could have just preached and moved on. He shouldn't judge.

Re: All Catholics Will Go To Hell - Chris Okotie by evvyking(m): 10:32am On Dec 02, 2013
icebeatz: In this shocking report by PM news, pastor Okotie of HouseHold of God Church openly condemned catholics during his sermon last week

''All Catholics in the world will go to hell because they worship Satan and are led by an Anti-Christ Pope who is a friend to the devil.They are not Christians and have never been. They don’t know Jesus.They believe thatwhen they eat bread on Sundays, they are eating the body of Jesus. It’s ritual. The pope is an Anti-Christ and the Catholic church will soon declare for Satan. This is the end of times..“They don’t believe in heaven. They believe in purgatory, the purgatory that they invented,” Okotie said.

“That church, the Catholic church has been there for Satan and at the right time, they will declare for Satan,” Okotie said. He said Pope Francis is an Anti-Christ who does the job of the devil and that time is fast approaching when the Catholic church will pledge allegiance to Satan. He advised members of his church to come to the rescue of Catholics and evangelise them. This, he said, was not out of disrespect but out of respect for the word of God. He said those who know the truth should bring it to those who do not know it in the Catholic Church. He said Catholics are not Christians and do not worship the same Christ that he preaches in his church, at least the one spoken about in the Bible.

Okotie said he did not write the Bible but it was clear to him that those in the Catholic church were lost and were heading to hell fire. Okotie who has been married twice and divorced also twice said a beauty pageant will take place in his church next Sunday to select the most beautiful woman in his church.

Re: All Catholics Will Go To Hell - Chris Okotie by rill: 10:32am On Dec 02, 2013
Cool story sir...
Re: All Catholics Will Go To Hell - Chris Okotie by JideTheBlogger(m): 10:32am On Dec 02, 2013
Hmnnn....

Thank God, I'm a muslim.

28 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome And Benny Hinn At Sea Of Galilee, Israel (Photos) / Pastor Chukwuemeka Ohanemere Turns 'World's Heavy Weight Champion' In Church / Catholic Diocese Of Enugu Shuts Down Father Mbaka's Adoration Ministry

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55