Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,974 members, 7,835,272 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:54 AM

All Catholics Will Go To Hell - Chris Okotie - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / All Catholics Will Go To Hell - Chris Okotie (55025 Views)

The Solemnnity Of Christ The King, All Catholics Please Stand Up!!! / Happy Feast Of Assupmtion To All Catholics / Toni Payne Blasts Chris Okotie For Saying "All Catholics Will Go To Hell" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All Catholics Will Go To Hell - Chris Okotie by drnairalov: 10:32am On Dec 02, 2013
loooool wow see condemnation
Re: All Catholics Will Go To Hell - Chris Okotie by engrjamiu(m): 10:32am On Dec 02, 2013
THIS GRAMMARIAN GUY NEEDS SERIOUS DELIVERANCE.

CATHOLIC CHURCH WEY DON DEY IN EXISTENCE BEFORE DEM BORN HIS GREAT GRAND FAMILY. ABEG TALK BETA THINGS.

5 Likes

Re: All Catholics Will Go To Hell - Chris Okotie by Eneze1(f): 10:33am On Dec 02, 2013
If actually he said this, obviously he is looking for cheap popularity, despite all the scandal surrounding him, he still have the nerve to condemn anybody to hell, he must be high on smoked shi*t

1 Like

Re: All Catholics Will Go To Hell - Chris Okotie by Iaz93: 10:33am On Dec 02, 2013
Judge not and ye shall not be judged
Condemn not and ye shall not be condemned
Re: All Catholics Will Go To Hell - Chris Okotie by jmoore(m): 10:33am On Dec 02, 2013
Where is the video? No comment until I'm sure he said that.
Re: All Catholics Will Go To Hell - Chris Okotie by dustydee: 10:34am On Dec 02, 2013
If truely he said this then it is irresponsible from a man of his standing. What is this world turning to? angry
Re: All Catholics Will Go To Hell - Chris Okotie by MichaelSokoto(m): 10:34am On Dec 02, 2013
Grabs popcorn & zobo

oya, catholic vs who naa?
make una start abeg cool
Re: All Catholics Will Go To Hell - Chris Okotie by gbishman: 10:35am On Dec 02, 2013
This pastor called Okotie, i have always had my doubts about him since the day he said God almighty revealed to him that he would be the next president of Nigeria, were in the election people of his congregation didnt even vote for him, coupled with the fact that he has been married twice and divorced twice which man of God lives like that. Now he is runnig a beauty pagent nawa o.
My advice for Okotie is leave judgement for God and not man

2 Likes

Re: All Catholics Will Go To Hell - Chris Okotie by Uchwilliam(m): 10:36am On Dec 02, 2013
Whats wrong wit dis man na..are catholics nt christians?.even other religious members who lived a gud life will eventually make heaven
Re: All Catholics Will Go To Hell - Chris Okotie by gbishman: 10:36am On Dec 02, 2013
He has always been irresponsible so its not a new thing.
dustydee: If truely he said this then it is irresponsible from a man of his standing. What is this world turning to? angry
Re: All Catholics Will Go To Hell - Chris Okotie by Nobody: 10:38am On Dec 02, 2013
He he forgot the part of the Bible which says 'don't judge'

Let's all wait for the last day when God himself will be the judge.

And who is the anti-christ? If truly he said all those things,then he should get ready to go to hell because he went against the Bible by judging others and he should remember that when one points a finger to a person,the rest 4 points back to him.

What about him and his church members? Smh....well,na only God no who dey serve am for real.
Re: All Catholics Will Go To Hell - Chris Okotie by gsparks01(m): 10:39am On Dec 02, 2013
be sure a story ain't made up before slandering
Re: All Catholics Will Go To Hell - Chris Okotie by Timijo(m): 10:40am On Dec 02, 2013
icebeatz: In this shocking report by PM news, pastor Okotie of HouseHold of God Church openly condemned catholics during his sermon last week

''All Catholics in the world will go to hell because they worship Satan and are led by an Anti-Christ Pope who is a friend to the devil.They are not Christians and have never been. They don’t know Jesus.They believe thatwhen they eat bread on Sundays, they are eating the body of Jesus. It’s ritual. The pope is an Anti-Christ and the Catholic church will soon declare for Satan. This is the end of times..“They don’t believe in heaven. They believe in purgatory, the purgatory that they invented,” Okotie said.

“That church, the Catholic church has been there for Satan and at the right time, they will declare for Satan,” Okotie said. He said Pope Francis is an Anti-Christ who does the job of the devil and that time is fast approaching when the Catholic church will pledge allegiance to Satan. He advised members of his church to come to the rescue of Catholics and evangelise them. This, he said, was not out of disrespect but out of respect for the word of God. He said those who know the truth should bring it to those who do not know it in the Catholic Church. He said Catholics are not Christians and do not worship the same Christ that he preaches in his church, at least the one spoken about in the Bible.

Okotie said he did not write the Bible but it was clear to him that those in the Catholic church were lost and were heading to hell fire. Okotie who has been married twice and divorced also twice said a beauty pageant will take place in his church next Sunday to select the most beautiful woman in his church.

http://spankthedonut..com/2013/12/in-this-shocking-report-by-pm-news.html

Can the blind lead the blind? NO! If they do, they will both fall into the pit.
This reminds me what Jesus told the Hypocrites in the bible: Hypocrite! First remove the plank from your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother's eye.

1 Like

Re: All Catholics Will Go To Hell - Chris Okotie by jayte054: 10:40am On Dec 02, 2013
This joke needs urgent help.......................serzly.
Re: All Catholics Will Go To Hell - Chris Okotie by Okijajuju1(m): 10:41am On Dec 02, 2013
Na wah o!!

So where will he that have married how many wives with his greasy jerry-curled hair go?! grin

Judgemental Nigga..
Re: All Catholics Will Go To Hell - Chris Okotie by Obiossy(m): 10:41am On Dec 02, 2013
Muslims i dey wait for una ...@president okotie..we need sumtin new,dt one na old gist!..na today pussy start to dey get centre parten?
Re: All Catholics Will Go To Hell - Chris Okotie by Nobody: 10:44am On Dec 02, 2013
A fool at forty...
Re: All Catholics Will Go To Hell - Chris Okotie by Nobody: 10:44am On Dec 02, 2013
Iaz93: Judge not and ye shall not be judged
Condemn not and ye shall not be condemned
and he calls himself a pastor. God alone knows who is serving him and who is not. He should leave the judgement for God
Re: All Catholics Will Go To Hell - Chris Okotie by quivah(f): 10:45am On Dec 02, 2013
jmoore: Where is the video? No comment until I'm sure he said that.
You must be a brother from his church..

Tell that man to shut up! Next time you go to churchcheesy
Re: All Catholics Will Go To Hell - Chris Okotie by LMAyedun(m): 10:45am On Dec 02, 2013
Tell Chris Okotie that Heaven is not for Divorcees as well.
Re: All Catholics Will Go To Hell - Chris Okotie by Iykeponti(m): 10:45am On Dec 02, 2013
Dis man just dey spoil business 4the Italianz grin d moni wey catholics dey make every sundayz dey pain dis man so much grin
Re: All Catholics Will Go To Hell - Chris Okotie by Idrismusty97(m): 10:46am On Dec 02, 2013
icebeatz: he forgot the part of the bible that said DONT JUDGE!!

so if okotie was God, all catholics would end up in hell

You are right.Even do the Catholics worship mary and all the saints.Even as they perform rituals that date back to the era of the jews.Even as they bible is different from the standard bible.Chris has no right to condemned them to hell.
Re: All Catholics Will Go To Hell - Chris Okotie by logica(m): 10:46am On Dec 02, 2013
The same Catholic Church that gave them The Bible.

3 Likes

Re: All Catholics Will Go To Hell - Chris Okotie by Sepp360(m): 10:47am On Dec 02, 2013
Zet72:
No problem on that day, u will cry had I known...
lolz!... I don't have a problem with "the judgment day"... Buh sincerely speaking, i never knew ignorant fOOls like yhu would showcase ur stupidity on the internet!... Yhu and Okpo-tie should Go get that cheap publicity else where!...
Re: All Catholics Will Go To Hell - Chris Okotie by BrutusOj(m): 10:47am On Dec 02, 2013
Idi Amin: My emphasis is that he could be right in the area of purgatory. Since you respect catholic church a lot, why don't you continue in sin and hope on purgatory or the saints whose job is to worship God, to pray for you. Why was Prophet Samuel angry when Saul consulted his spirit? I'm not condemning anybody but let's call a spade, a spade. Those people you are protecting will be the one to discriminate against you when you propose marriage to their member. What kind of christian doctrine is that?undecided
stop begging for Likes indirectly..ur types are those who wouldn't sight the road to heaven if u don't repent truely..
Re: All Catholics Will Go To Hell - Chris Okotie by sylvok: 10:48am On Dec 02, 2013
Zet72: What said may sound or strange but that's the truth,nothing but truth.

If u die in catholic church u are going to hell, if u remained there u can never make the rapture. Don't be deceived..

Christy okotie & his gullible flock are on they way to hellfire too.

Beauty pagent in the house of God?
when catholics enter heaven u will be in hell hugging transformer. 90% of tithe payers and not fulling other mosaic laws wil end in hell. Tithe can never redeem u. Go get a life

6 Likes

Re: All Catholics Will Go To Hell - Chris Okotie by alaoeri: 10:48am On Dec 02, 2013
Katakata in Christendom.
Re: All Catholics Will Go To Hell - Chris Okotie by AdaBekee1(f): 10:50am On Dec 02, 2013
Idi Amin: My emphasis is that he could be right in the area of purgatory. Since you respect catholic church a lot, why don't you continue in sin and hope on purgatory or the saints whose job is to worship God, to pray for you. Why was Prophet Samuel angry when Saul consulted his spirit? I'm not condemning anybody but let's call a spade, a spade. Those people you are protecting will be the one to discriminate against you when you propose marriage to their member. What kind of christian doctrine is that?undecided

and who told u dat catholics dnt dnt marry oda denominations. Its abt who z involved. So mr man dnt say what u dnt knw. Mind ur own church
Re: All Catholics Will Go To Hell - Chris Okotie by satellitedaisy: 10:50am On Dec 02, 2013
Seeking for cheap publicity, stup*dity at its peak!

Wise words coming from a walking corp*se

Find another way to do your 2015 campaign and leave God out of it.
Re: All Catholics Will Go To Hell - Chris Okotie by Rilwayne001: 10:50am On Dec 02, 2013
See devil condemnin devil.....

PeOple of the Book

Until u believe that there is no other god but God, that he has no associate, son, or wife.., then u will be save from helll

1 Like

Re: All Catholics Will Go To Hell - Chris Okotie by Nobody: 10:51am On Dec 02, 2013
Video or it didn't happen.
Re: All Catholics Will Go To Hell - Chris Okotie by BrutusOj(m): 10:51am On Dec 02, 2013
Idrismusty97: You are right.Even do the Catholics worship mary and all the saints.Even if they perform rituals that date back to the era of the jews.Chris has no right to condemned them to hell.
I can't imagine someone saying this kind of thing in dis era..I used to hear children says Catholics worships Mary wen I was in Primary..I gaze ur a primary school leaver

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Baby Born Without Vagina "Receives A Vagina At Bushiri's Church" (video) / Catholic Diocese Of Enugu Shuts Down Father Mbaka's Adoration Ministry / Obituary Poster Of Pastor Nomthi Odukoya (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.