Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,194 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:20 AM

Ekweremadu Calls For Extension Of Jonathan's Tenure To 2017 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekweremadu Calls For Extension Of Jonathan's Tenure To 2017 (15649 Views)

I Am Probing Amaechi Same Way Buhari Is Scrutinizing Jonathan’s Tenure – Wike / Ekweremadu Calls For Extension Of Jonathan’s Tenure To 2017 / Dep Sen. President Ekweremadu Calls For The Legalization Of Prostitution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekweremadu Calls For Extension Of Jonathan's Tenure To 2017 by Beaf1: 10:04am On Dec 02, 2013
Alfa Seltzer: grin

break-up, break-up

^
No one is breaking up. This marriage is for better for worse (in sickness and in health) grin
Re: Ekweremadu Calls For Extension Of Jonathan's Tenure To 2017 by gen2briz(m): 10:04am On Dec 02, 2013
grin even if na 2020, na on top fresh air I stand

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadu Calls For Extension Of Jonathan's Tenure To 2017 by KingsJohnson(m): 10:05am On Dec 02, 2013
Abeg who be dat man wey dey yan dat dust, senators my foot while cant they for once pass a Bill dat will be beneficial to Nigerians rather dan all these thrash for their own selfish interest. However, am seeing strong prove dat dis country will break up soon.

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadu Calls For Extension Of Jonathan's Tenure To 2017 by shark2last(m): 10:05am On Dec 02, 2013
These people sha! No be this same guy was allegedly said to sponsor a bill to legalise prostitution? I guess he is high on weed.

Oshi!!!
Re: Ekweremadu Calls For Extension Of Jonathan's Tenure To 2017 by Beaf1: 10:05am On Dec 02, 2013
skyluv2000: I think senator Ekweremmadu has a nice point there, its better,GEJ stay for one term and leave the office.for some of you slowpokes especially westerners here, didnt ur brother wanted third term, so what crime had GEJ committed in trying to utilize his franchisement to the fullest.

^
Did the monkey succeeded in the third term agenda? Why make reference to it when it was a failure cheesy
Re: Ekweremadu Calls For Extension Of Jonathan's Tenure To 2017 by ngdude(m): 10:07am On Dec 02, 2013
Real democracy

3 Likes

Re: Ekweremadu Calls For Extension Of Jonathan's Tenure To 2017 by frodobee: 10:09am On Dec 02, 2013
With the type of responses I am reading here to such a beautiful opinion as espoused by Mr Ekweremadu, I am not surprised any more.
This a strong medicine for a strong disease, but ppl are attacking the man and his message.
Question is, what is ur own opinion?

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadu Calls For Extension Of Jonathan's Tenure To 2017 by Slizbeat(m): 10:09am On Dec 02, 2013
Truth of the matter is that it is agood development only if they had started it in 2011 or better still wait till after 2019 whereby it will be now constitutionally right for the next president elect to go for a single tenure of 6years after which he/she can not be eligible for another.

As at now, am not in support of it.
Re: Ekweremadu Calls For Extension Of Jonathan's Tenure To 2017 by KingsJohnson(m): 10:11am On Dec 02, 2013
skyluv2000: I think senator Ekweremmadu has a nice point there, its better,GEJ stay for one term and leave the office.for some of you slowpokes especially westerners here, didnt ur brother wanted third term, so what crime had GEJ committed in trying to utilize his franchisement to the fullest.

What is dis one saying
Abeg make i hear word,go get a life and a copy of Nigerian Constitution.
Re: Ekweremadu Calls For Extension Of Jonathan's Tenure To 2017 by bzeey(m): 10:12am On Dec 02, 2013
insanity
is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different
result....
After when GEJ was elected he brought dis same idea but nigerians
rejected it now mr ike...
so they want people to send 6yrs in office and leave...lol...office that
even in 4yrs they are not accountable for their actions...
Mr. Ike thanks for your idea, atleast it shows that you are not sleeping
even though you are thinking upside down, but we will implement this
idea if your so called president and governors could declare their
assets...
Re: Ekweremadu Calls For Extension Of Jonathan's Tenure To 2017 by simon123: 10:12am On Dec 02, 2013
then since your IQ is the highest here that can comprehend what that idiot of a man said why don't you explain to us what he is saying undecided

Rubbish!!! cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadu Calls For Extension Of Jonathan's Tenure To 2017 by eaxes: 10:12am On Dec 02, 2013
alpha conde: For those people saying nigeria should break up, I want to warn u all.if u can disintegrate nigeria without spilling blood,am in support, but if u are planning widespread violence please count me out.
Many of the mor**ons that clamour for breakup of the country even live overseas. Bunch of hypocrites and anarchists they are.
Re: Ekweremadu Calls For Extension Of Jonathan's Tenure To 2017 by simon123: 10:12am On Dec 02, 2013
then, since your IQ is the highest here that can comprehend what that stewpid man said why don't you explain to us what he is saying undecided

Rubbish!!! cheesy cheesy
Re: Ekweremadu Calls For Extension Of Jonathan's Tenure To 2017 by 500GP: 10:14am On Dec 02, 2013
GEJ IS PLANNING FOR 2015 ELECTION WHILE THE ISSUE OF ASUU IS STILL THERE FOR HIM TO SOLVE...
HIS TENURE WILL END IN 2015 N NO CHANCE TO CONTEST AGAIN BECAUSE HE HAD SPENT HIS FIRST TENURE AFTER YARADUA DEMISE...

GEJ WANT TO CHANGE THE CONSTITUTION TO SUIT HIS WISH....

I AM VERY SURE NATIONAL ASSEMBLY WON'T ACCEPT THIS SUGGESTION AT ALL....

NAIRA: NEVER ALLOW IGBO (IJAW ) RULE AGAIN......

2 Likes

Re: Ekweremadu Calls For Extension Of Jonathan's Tenure To 2017 by omiobo: 10:17am On Dec 02, 2013
Na wa o! All we need is to divide this country. If it can't be divided,then let the power at center be reduced. Extension ko extension ni

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadu Calls For Extension Of Jonathan's Tenure To 2017 by Nobody: 10:21am On Dec 02, 2013
Another way of using d senate to acheive the political ambitions of that retardeen from otuoke. team send GEj bck to otuoke come 2015 hit like.

8 Likes

Re: Ekweremadu Calls For Extension Of Jonathan's Tenure To 2017 by devour129: 10:21am On Dec 02, 2013
This is the first time this guy has opened his mouth this year and this is the best he could come up with ? At a point I tot he was dead or has been sacked now I know he has been waiting for the highest bidder .
Re: Ekweremadu Calls For Extension Of Jonathan's Tenure To 2017 by Ismahill(m): 10:24am On Dec 02, 2013
Na sango go fire dat ur fulish mouth wey u take talk dat rubbish.e fe so di oye idile ni.

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadu Calls For Extension Of Jonathan's Tenure To 2017 by michaeltornwini: 10:27am On Dec 02, 2013
POSTERITY WIL NEVA 4GIVE DIS MAN IF HE S DOIN DIS because OF MONEY
Re: Ekweremadu Calls For Extension Of Jonathan's Tenure To 2017 by nedu2000(m): 10:31am On Dec 02, 2013
Its a shame most people either only went for the headline or didn't comprehend/reason out the salient points ekweremadu was making. cry ,maybe if he had relayed his message with pictures they'll understand

2 Likes

Re: Ekweremadu Calls For Extension Of Jonathan's Tenure To 2017 by playstation: 10:35am On Dec 02, 2013
in fact i have lost respect for this ekweremadu man, at the end of the 2017 what is still happening now will still continue to happen, this guys there are just bunch of what i don know , how can a write thinking person be thinking of that, why? you see that my problem with nigeria no nobody thinks of ASUU, nobody thinks of how to create jobs, nobody thinks of how to better the lives of the masses what they just think is how to say in power, marry more young primary school girls and amass wealth that their 5th generation wouldnt finish... angry

2 Likes

Re: Ekweremadu Calls For Extension Of Jonathan's Tenure To 2017 by drealaz24(m): 10:39am On Dec 02, 2013
With current happenings in nigeria, u stil want an extention of his tenure. Nawa o. Wat a shallow thinking
Re: Ekweremadu Calls For Extension Of Jonathan's Tenure To 2017 by OrlandoOwoh(m): 10:40am On Dec 02, 2013
After 2015 when Goodluck Jonathan would have been shown the way out, then the single tenure can start.
Re: Ekweremadu Calls For Extension Of Jonathan's Tenure To 2017 by omenka(m): 10:41am On Dec 02, 2013
Nigerians are too damn docile!

2 Likes

Re: Ekweremadu Calls For Extension Of Jonathan's Tenure To 2017 by davesndy: 10:46am On Dec 02, 2013
these people really really take us for granted. it is a pity we cant seem to do anything about it. and oh before I forget, APC and all the rest are just the same! its not a pdp or apc problem, it's a mentality that must be addressed from the grassroot up.

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadu Calls For Extension Of Jonathan's Tenure To 2017 by PECO4KING(m): 10:48am On Dec 02, 2013
Ewedu or wetin be ur name. 2017 ko 2020 ni.
Re: Ekweremadu Calls For Extension Of Jonathan's Tenure To 2017 by Nobody: 10:54am On Dec 02, 2013
I have not read the whole Submission,but what I have read so far is making Sense...
Re: Ekweremadu Calls For Extension Of Jonathan's Tenure To 2017 by Okijajuju1(m): 11:01am On Dec 02, 2013
Yet Petroleum Industry Bill has not been talked about.. grin

Now Nigerians would be busy debating this matter as if it matters.. grin Only 1 Nigerians out of 160 million People can ever be president. That bill affects only one.. The PIB that affects hundreds of Thousands of Nigerians has been in the house of over 8 - 10 years, been watered down so much now that it has lost over 70% of its original content and still they cant pass the bill.

Meanwhile a bill like anti-gay rights which really does not affect the price of Garri or anyother thing was passed in under 2 weeks (from first hearing to public forum to passing the bill). grin
Re: Ekweremadu Calls For Extension Of Jonathan's Tenure To 2017 by ITbomb(m): 11:03am On Dec 02, 2013
If Nigeria had one-term tenure, all these distractions would not be seen as you will know u have just 6 years to deliver and get out without wasting time to plan for second term.
However, GEJ should serve out his second term in 2019, then the next administration would start the 6years single term.
Re: Ekweremadu Calls For Extension Of Jonathan's Tenure To 2017 by IleIfe2(m): 11:05am On Dec 02, 2013
Ekweremandu should just declare him President for live. undecided undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"We Will Not Condone Divisive, Unsavoury Statements" - DSS Issues Warning / Nyeneime's Church Marked For Demilition After Criticising Emmanuel Udom / Salihu Lukman: APC Members Are Angry About Femi Fani-Kayode’s Defection To APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.