Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,717 members, 7,816,955 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:07 PM

GABRYWYL - QUEEN BEE - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / GABRYWYL - QUEEN BEE (10903 Views)

Jay Bee Forgive Me / Nairalanders Win Spelling Bee . . . Yay / Is Mr Jay Bee Really Doing His Job. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GABRYWYL - QUEEN BEE by dragonslay(m): 9:31am On Jul 27, 2008
I use two bread, I put Grilled beef, Curry sauce and thats it. . . . . That will keep me full.

If they dont like it, tell them to go eat somewhere else. grin
Re: GABRYWYL - QUEEN BEE by SCORPIONN(m): 9:32am On Jul 27, 2008
Geeez. . . . Who cares. Just Bread, Eggs and butter and thats all.
Re: GABRYWYL - QUEEN BEE by LordChaser(m): 9:33am On Jul 27, 2008
I aint no female so I dont do stuff like that. . . . . . angry
Re: GABRYWYL - QUEEN BEE by AnthonyKil(m): 9:34am On Jul 27, 2008
GUYS. . . YOU'RE NOT HELPING ME. . . THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT! cry cry cry

Gabby, where are you. I need help!!! Jake, any sugestions PLEASE!!!
Re: GABRYWYL - QUEEN BEE by AshtonJake(m): 9:35am On Jul 27, 2008
Uhm. . . Well, for me its bread, Marjerine, Ham, Cheese and egg. That will make them full. grin
Re: GABRYWYL - QUEEN BEE by AnthonyKil(m): 9:36am On Jul 27, 2008
I need a variety if you guys canj fill me in. . .
Re: GABRYWYL - QUEEN BEE by Gabry(f): 9:43am On Jul 27, 2008
Yes Anthony, you can do a few.

1) BLT Sandwich
Bread, Fried or Grilled Bacon (Can get from the store-you know this so you dont have to cook it), Lettuce, Tomato and Marjerine/Butter

2) Ham and cheese
Bread, Mar/Butter, Smoke Ham (can get from the store as well), Cheese (preferred Cheddar type) - sliced thinly

3) Full Figured Sandwich
Bread, Marj/Butter, Fried Hash Brown Potatoes, Sausages cut to half, Omellete

4) Ma creation
Bread, Banana, Peanut Butter, Kaya

5) Do whateva you like (I think this will be more suitable for you Anthony)
put all the ingredients on the table and let your guest do it theirselves based on their liking.
Re: GABRYWYL - QUEEN BEE by AnthonyKil(m): 9:44am On Jul 27, 2008
OH CHRIST!!! GABBY!!! Why didn't I think of that I'll just do Number 5. It will safe my soul! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!
Re: GABRYWYL - QUEEN BEE by AshtonJake(m): 2:51pm On Jul 28, 2008
Gabby, dont tell me you have made friends with that stupid guy. . . Whatever his name was. . . Jiffy? Jeffy? PLEASEEE enough making friends with the enemies if you dont mind. Its time to be at your brotha's side. angry
Re: GABRYWYL - QUEEN BEE by LordChaser(m): 2:51pm On Jul 28, 2008
Gabbyyyyyyy!!!!!!!! You online I'm sorry but are you angry sad shocked undecided lipsrsealed
Re: GABRYWYL - QUEEN BEE by AnthonyKil(m): 2:53pm On Jul 28, 2008
AshtonJake:

Gabby, don't tell me you have made friends with that stupid guy. . . Whatever his name was. . . Jiffy? Jeffy? PLEASEEE enough making friends with the enemies if you don't mind. Its time to be at your brotha's side. angry

Most definitely. I bet she will even make friends with the dude whom killed her grandma. . . lipsrsealed

LordChaser:

Gabbyyyyyyy!!!!!!!! You online I'm sorry but are you angry sad shocked undecided lipsrsealed

grin grin grin Someone is in Deep Shit grin grin grin
Re: GABRYWYL - QUEEN BEE by LordChaser(m): 2:54pm On Jul 28, 2008
Hey White boy! Shut the Hell Up!!!! angry angry angry
Re: GABRYWYL - QUEEN BEE by AnthonyKil(m): 2:56pm On Jul 28, 2008
LordChaser:

Hey White boy! Shut the Hell Up!!!! angry angry angry

Are you sure I'm white grin

Yes Boss, I have told the devil that you wanted him to shut up. Becareful . . . . He might treat you like the way he treat Hitler. grin
Re: GABRYWYL - QUEEN BEE by LordChaser(m): 2:58pm On Jul 28, 2008
AnthonyKil:

Are you sure I'm white grin

Yes Boss, I have told the devil that you wanted him to shut up. Becareful . . . . He might treat you like the way he treat Hitler. grin

DUH. . . What else can you be besides a Sad WHite Boy And WTF are you talking about angry

GABBY!!!! PLEASE!!! Come in. You wont return my calls and you wont open your house door. . . . PLEASE. . . I TOLD YOU. I wont do it again. I promise!~!!!!!! sad undecided
Re: GABRYWYL - QUEEN BEE by AshtonJake(m): 2:59pm On Jul 28, 2008
Ok Bro, Whats wrong ?
Re: GABRYWYL - QUEEN BEE by Gabry(f): 3:01pm On Jul 28, 2008
Omarion, Anthony, when will you two stop arguing ?

Omarion, yes I am very dissapointed with you. I told you clearly not to get involve and you still did. Do you know what happens if I dont know the police? All of y'all will end up in jail do you know that angry
Re: GABRYWYL - QUEEN BEE by AshtonJake(m): 3:02pm On Jul 28, 2008
Ohohohoho. . . . Gabby. rewind please, . . . . What happen
Re: GABRYWYL - QUEEN BEE by Gabry(f): 3:07pm On Jul 28, 2008
Last night my bf and his friends, Omarion and I went for clubbing. And the boys were so drunk except my bf and O and so suddenly one of the guys went gave O a slap on his head and calling him some names which was not nice to hear off. I told O to let it go as they were drunk and he did and then again the dude wont stop bothering O and I told him to let it go and that maybe we should leave but he did not listen and he went to slap the dude's head back and then all of them started fighting. Suddenly the cops came and wanted to bring them all to the station and then luckily it was my uncle on duty and he told me that he will let it but next time, no way. (Its a long story but I cut it short)

O, please dont get involve again next time. When I tell you something, always know that its for the best.
Re: GABRYWYL - QUEEN BEE by LordChaser(m): 3:09pm On Jul 28, 2008
Sory Gabby but I cannot help it. In my country, that dude will get a taste of my fist by now. . . . angry
Re: GABRYWYL - QUEEN BEE by Gabry(f): 1:21am On Jul 29, 2008
O, no everything in life can be settled with a fight. Sometimes if you let it go, you will avoid getting yoruself into trouble.
Re: GABRYWYL - QUEEN BEE by SCORPIONN(m): 1:37am On Jul 29, 2008
Gabby, what happen last night?
Re: GABRYWYL - QUEEN BEE by Gabry(f): 1:40am On Jul 29, 2008
I dont know. . . I dont understand my bf. . . . . I dont know what does he want from me. . . . . . Gosh! Why do some people like to make it a big issue which I dont understand why
Re: GABRYWYL - QUEEN BEE by LordChaser(m): 1:41am On Jul 29, 2008
Well babe, all I can tell you is that he wants you to be honest and real with him as in share all of the good and bad things together. Cause you have been showing only the good thing of your side but when you're in pain or you're sad or angry, you never show it to him and you keep everything in your heart. Thats what got him angry.
Re: GABRYWYL - QUEEN BEE by Gabry(f): 1:43am On Jul 29, 2008
Hey!!! Did you two went out and chat ?

You think its easy for me? In my entire life, I dont show to anybody and not even my family my negative empotions what makes him thi nk that its easy for me to show it to him? O, I dont know but I just feel that why cant he just be happy that I dont show him my sadness or anger or you know. . . All the negative energy. No one likes that why would he like it?
Re: GABRYWYL - QUEEN BEE by Joseph6(m): 1:45am On Jul 29, 2008
gabry i see ure havin issues which reminds me of a sries onetreehill season 5, its so identical shld i tell u wat the wife dis after dat
Re: GABRYWYL - QUEEN BEE by AshtonJake(m): 1:57am On Jul 29, 2008
Babe, in a relationship, both have to share the goodship and hardships of life together. Its not just one sided. If I really love my gf and she does like what you're doing to me, I would feel sad cause I dont know whats on her mind and how she feels and I feel that I've been showing all of my emotuion to her but she doesn't. Only the good side. . . which is bad. . . . Well, unless if I dont love her, than I dont care. So you get what I mean?
Re: GABRYWYL - QUEEN BEE by Gabry(f): 1:58am On Jul 29, 2008
Hey Joseph, nice to see you in here bro. Ok PLEASEEE tell me.
Re: GABRYWYL - QUEEN BEE by Gabry(f): 2:11am On Jul 29, 2008
Jake, O, how do you expect me to show my negative emotions when I dont show it to anyone. . . Not even my family and not even my dog. . . . .
Re: GABRYWYL - QUEEN BEE by Joseph6(m): 2:14am On Jul 29, 2008
she asked 4 a divorce but, . . . . . . . . . .u knw how sex always comes in the way of something gud
Re: GABRYWYL - QUEEN BEE by Gabry(f): 2:15am On Jul 29, 2008
What do you mean bro?

I'm not breaking up with my bf and have not had sex with him.
Re: GABRYWYL - QUEEN BEE by Joseph6(m): 2:18am On Jul 29, 2008
well actually dats not exactly wat happened he was shaggin anoda chic and u know his wife caught him in the shower wit her,she set him up butu and ur bf look like like there's no future together why force it?
Re: GABRYWYL - QUEEN BEE by Gabry(f): 2:20am On Jul 29, 2008
Heheheh! Ok bro. I did not force anything ohhh. If we end up not being together, I cannot do anything. This is call fate. And besides, I'm not desperate for anything.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Would You Hit? Svetlana Pankratova,Woman With The Longest Legs In The World(Pics / This Is The Best WAEC Result (WAEC First Class) / Hugo Academy Graduate Trainee 2022 By Hugo Technologies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.