Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,939 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:37 PM

GABRYWYL - QUEEN BEE - Nairaland / General (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / GABRYWYL - QUEEN BEE (10900 Views)

Jay Bee Forgive Me / Nairalanders Win Spelling Bee . . . Yay / Is Mr Jay Bee Really Doing His Job. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GABRYWYL - QUEEN BEE by Gabry(f): 7:39am On Aug 12, 2008
She is teasing you. . . tongue
Re: GABRYWYL - QUEEN BEE by magentam(f): 7:43am On Aug 12, 2008
LOL. Don't mind me Rhytham,was just talking about speaking french nothing serious. wink wink grin
Re: GABRYWYL - QUEEN BEE by Gabry(f): 7:47am On Aug 12, 2008
By the way Mag, You are also welcome to join us. Feel free. The more the merrier dont you think so?
Re: GABRYWYL - QUEEN BEE by magentam(f): 7:49am On Aug 12, 2008
@ gabrywyl

You are definitely a SWEETHEART kiss kiss kiss But I gotta go. Work's calling. Enjoy guys!"
Re: GABRYWYL - QUEEN BEE by rhytham(m): 7:50am On Aug 12, 2008
Yes Mag it will be nice to have u around, though I seriously doubt tht u were only speaking about French and not teasing me, as I can read my chatid (its not in French)  wink

Moreover our devil Gabby will also have one more victim to tease.  tongue
Re: GABRYWYL - QUEEN BEE by Gabry(f): 7:52am On Aug 12, 2008
magentam:

@ gabrywyl

You are definitely a SWEETHEART kiss kiss kiss But I gotta go. Work's calling. Enjoy guys!"

You must be a busy woman. Ok, Feel free to drop by and disturb us anytime. grin happy working girl. wink

rhytham:

Yes Mag it will be nice to have u around, though I seriously doubt that u were only speaking about French and not teasing me, as I can read my chatid (its not in French) wink

Moreover our devil Gabby will also have one more victim to tease. tongue

HAHAHAHAH!!!!!!! grin Since when I tease people? I thought I'm the angel? grin tongue
Re: GABRYWYL - QUEEN BEE by rhytham(m): 7:54am On Aug 12, 2008
yes devil u r an angel or if I can recollect correctly, I remember u calling angel as ur disguise wink
Re: GABRYWYL - QUEEN BEE by Gabry(f): 7:58am On Aug 12, 2008
but you never know the angel in disguise has disguised herself as an Angel. grin But a cuter version from the original
Re: GABRYWYL - QUEEN BEE by rhytham(m): 8:00am On Aug 12, 2008
believe me, its difficult to imagine, having cuter version of this beautiful Angel  cheesy
Re: GABRYWYL - QUEEN BEE by Gabry(f): 8:08am On Aug 12, 2008
ok, the natural born First class Flirterer has been unleashed. May God save your soul. . . . cry
Re: GABRYWYL - QUEEN BEE by rhytham(m): 8:11am On Aug 12, 2008
Just Souls wink

Gabby, how can I remove my pic from the profile, there is no option to remove the pic, could you please tell me
Re: GABRYWYL - QUEEN BEE by Gabry(f): 8:15am On Aug 12, 2008
uhm. . . Yeah I have been trying as well. The best thing you can do is you change it with another picture. Like a picture from the net or some flower or anything.
Re: GABRYWYL - QUEEN BEE by rhytham(m): 8:17am On Aug 12, 2008
I also thought the same thing to do.

so u r also changing ur pic, howww cruel, how will guys sleep in night with the thoughts and wishes to see that lovely face again sometime tongue
Re: GABRYWYL - QUEEN BEE by Gabry(f): 8:20am On Aug 12, 2008
I actually will change my picture often depending on my mood but I always get bashers in here. HAHA grin
Re: GABRYWYL - QUEEN BEE by rhytham(m): 8:21am On Aug 12, 2008
interesting, then may I ask you in wat mood u have chosen the last pic tongue
Re: GABRYWYL - QUEEN BEE by Gabry(f): 8:25am On Aug 12, 2008
Well, I was getting the feeling that only true friends would accept the way I look and if I like the way I look but people dont, than they are not suit to be my friend at all. that was the mood I have. Heheh!

Like the last one, I was supporting Plus size figures and also I am a fan of Mia Tyler so thats why I posted up that picture.
Re: GABRYWYL - QUEEN BEE by rhytham(m): 8:26am On Aug 12, 2008
deep thinking smiley

anyways sorry if I made u sad.

the pic was really HOTTT kiss
Re: GABRYWYL - QUEEN BEE by Gabry(f): 8:30am On Aug 12, 2008
You made me sad? When?

Heheh! Thanks bro. You made my day. wink
Re: GABRYWYL - QUEEN BEE by rhytham(m): 8:31am On Aug 12, 2008
thats a lovely compliment, Gabby
Re: GABRYWYL - QUEEN BEE by Gabry(f): 8:33am On Aug 12, 2008
So what did you made me sad about?
Re: GABRYWYL - QUEEN BEE by Gabry(f): 8:34am On Aug 12, 2008
Ohhhhh. . . And also if lets say you come in here and you see any of my brotha's giving any nasty comments. Please ignore them ok? They are professional bashers and they made a few threads to get shut down here so just please ignore them completely
Re: GABRYWYL - QUEEN BEE by rhytham(m): 8:36am On Aug 12, 2008
gabrywyl:

Well, I was getting the feeling that only true friends would accept the way I look and if I like the way I look but people don't, than they are not suit to be my friend at all. that was the mood I have. Heheh!

Like the last one, I was supporting Plus size figures and also I am a fan of Mia Tyler so thats why I posted up that picture.

I thought u didn't wanna discuss that, but i forced you to do that  sad

so I will also get bashings cry cry
Re: GABRYWYL - QUEEN BEE by Gabry(f): 8:41am On Aug 12, 2008
Nah. . . Feel free to discuss about anything. I am open. grin

No worries bro. wink

Anypone and everyone would get bashings so just ignore them. By the way, they are LordChaser (but for the time being, you wont hear anything from him cause he got banned from this forum), AnthonyKil, dragonslay, SCORPIONN and AshtonJake
Re: GABRYWYL - QUEEN BEE by rhytham(m): 8:43am On Aug 12, 2008
for a friend like u, devil, all basshings are welcome kiss
Re: GABRYWYL - QUEEN BEE by Gabry(f): 8:48am On Aug 12, 2008
HAHA! Oh Noooo . . . . . The way they bash people is too much.

hey, I think I have to go as the server is crazy I will see you around ok? Nice chatting with you. Bye and take care. Good luck at work. Hope no drama's. tongue
Re: GABRYWYL - QUEEN BEE by rhytham(m): 8:50am On Aug 12, 2008
sure, come back soon kiss

take care, bye
Re: GABRYWYL - QUEEN BEE by AnthonyKil(m): 9:21am On Aug 12, 2008
Oh Noooooo. . . . Gabby Not again. . . . . . How many men bashers you want to be friended here PLEASE. . . Drop it already. We are your only brotha's alive and so shall we live up to that name!!!

Rhytham, you aint welcome here buddy! angry
Re: GABRYWYL - QUEEN BEE by rhytham(m): 5:42am On Aug 13, 2008
OK Anthony, will not post on this channel anymore, but u don't have to give bashings to Gabby for this. Bye
Re: GABRYWYL - QUEEN BEE by Gabry(f): 2:42pm On Aug 13, 2008
AnthonyKil:

Oh Noooooo. . . . Gabby Not again. . . . . . How many men bashers you want to be friended here PLEASE. . . Drop it already. We are your only brotha's alive and so shall we live up to that name!!!

Rhytham, you aint welcome here buddy! angry

Remember my grandma ? She loves you so much. . . . angry
Re: GABRYWYL - QUEEN BEE by Gabry(f): 2:42pm On Aug 13, 2008
rhytham:

OK Anthony, will not post on this channel anymore, but u don't have to give bashings to Gabby for this. Bye

And thats why I told you to ignore them. They aqre like that.
Re: GABRYWYL - QUEEN BEE by rhytham(m): 5:44am On Aug 14, 2008
Thanks Gabby, I am not worried of bashing for me, but for you, anyways y to create a mess. I have a solution

I have created new channel for my friends, and u are most welcome to join it smiley

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-159910.0.html
Re: GABRYWYL - QUEEN BEE by Joseph6(m): 5:49am On Aug 14, 2008
and he's pathetically fallin 4 ur lines gabrywyl. . . . . . . .way 2 go

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Would You Hit? Svetlana Pankratova,Woman With The Longest Legs In The World(Pics / This Is The Best WAEC Result (WAEC First Class) / Hugo Academy Graduate Trainee 2022 By Hugo Technologies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.