Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,631 members, 7,809,363 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:19 AM

New Dynamic Reliable And Efficient Broker Required - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / New Dynamic Reliable And Efficient Broker Required (649 Views)

Cheap And Efficient China Importer Pls Help / Effective And Efficient Problem Solving Techniques: Small Scale Business / This Is Exciting. New Dynamic Business Website For Just 20,000 Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

New Dynamic Reliable And Efficient Broker Required by astar2008(m): 1:38pm On Jul 24, 2008
Me and Business partners are Currently looking for a new Broker to manage our portfolio having been let down by our current broker's inability to promptly respond to our instructions, this has lost us money, his investment decision have also not been to great.
Without mentioning any names over the last couple of days we have found it extremely difficult to contact him.

We have thus come to Decision that we need  a new Broker that can respond, execute our needs and give  sound investment advice (in what is currently a difficult  market) as when required.
please  if anyone knows any broker that meets this Criteria please let me know

(1) (Reply)

Bank Questions? / I Want To Buy100m Of Fidelity Bank, I Want To Sell 303m Units Of Oceanic / How To Make Your Business Fully Prosper In These Demanding Times…guaranteed!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.