Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,577 members, 7,816,424 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:03 AM

Cheap And Efficient China Importer Pls Help - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Cheap And Efficient China Importer Pls Help (578 Views)

Are You An Importer? What Are You Importing And From Which Website? / Effective And Efficient Problem Solving Techniques: Small Scale Business / New Dynamic Reliable And Efficient Broker Required (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cheap And Efficient China Importer Pls Help by sunayo(m): 9:48am On Aug 06, 2014
Hi, I'm into mini importation business, major source is Aliexpress. I have been using Chrisvicmall.com since I started, but their high charges and of recent sloppy service is affecting my biz.

Pls if you know a better China importer kindly recommend. Thank you all.
Re: Cheap And Efficient China Importer Pls Help by Ladygeneral: 10:15am On Aug 06, 2014
sunayo: Hi, I'm into mini importation business, major source is Aliexpress. I have been using Chrisvicmall.com since I started, but their high charges and of recent sloppy service is affecting my biz.

am here for u. Add me on whatsapp: 08081372075
Re: Cheap And Efficient China Importer Pls Help by sunayo(m): 2:36pm On Aug 06, 2014
Still waiting, anybody, somebody, pls help.
Re: Cheap And Efficient China Importer Pls Help by estherdim: 2:50pm On Aug 06, 2014
sunayo: Hi, I'm into mini importation business, major source is Aliexpress. I have been using Chrisvicmall.com since I started, but their high charges and of recent sloppy service is affecting my biz.

GOOD TO HAVE U ON MINI IMPORTATION, KINDLY VISIT THE BELOW LINK

https://www.nairaland.com/1819824/newly-found-shipping-agent-china

THANKS
Re: Cheap And Efficient China Importer Pls Help by favour2012(f): 4:03pm On Aug 06, 2014

we can help you out,contact me on. 07036373936 or pin:2B1AC861, thanks
Re: Cheap And Efficient China Importer Pls Help by sunayo(m): 9:03pm On Aug 06, 2014
estherdim:

GOOD TO HAVE U ON MINI IMPORTATION, KINDLY VISIT THE BELOW LINK

https://www.nairaland.com/1819824/newly-found-shipping-agent-china

THANKS

You gave more than I requested. God's favour will multiply in your life. Before the data loss of Nairaland I was going through the thread but because of the many pages I could not get the Agents Contact. But now I saw all I needed on the first page.

Thanks for this selfless service.pls add me:279FB6EC

(1) (Reply)

A Biz That Can Change Your Life With Little Take Off Capital / Please Which Payment Processor Pays Money Directly In Nigeria / Have You Bought Any Item From Amazon UK From Nigeria...your Experience Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.