Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,266 members, 7,815,441 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:29 PM

Gay Rights In Nigeria?? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Gay Rights In Nigeria?? (957 Views)

Traditional Wedding Rights And Process In Igede Land, Benue State Nigeria / Obama Calls For Gay Rights In Africa / If Women Have No Rights! A Questionnaire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gay Rights In Nigeria?? by lalyiva(f): 8:59am On Dec 02, 2013
this is a matter we should seriously discuss. recently the bill for the girl child marriage was passed and signed while the one for same sex marriage was thrown out.
what do you have against gays? I see so many situations where gays are looked down on and so many degrading comments about killing gays. aren't they humans like you and I? aren't they capable of expressing emotions?
I know some people would say that the Bible is against homosexualism and lesbianism, good point,but how many of the Bible rules and commandments are we obeying? people still kill,lie,cheat,fornicate,and blaspheme even when the Bible is totally against it. and the same Bible urges us not to discriminate or look down on people.
our problem as Nigerians is simple, we are ignorant hypocritical people who hides under the cover of religion. the only reason we don't develope like other countries is because ,we the individuals that make up the country are ignorant of so many things, including the power of the human mind,which if we masterd would reshape us our humans
man shouldn't be judged based on sexuality or religion or disposition.
we are all humans and its high time we acknowledge gays as normal people in the society. I know of a lot of gays that are quite successful and more exposed than most straight people
im not trying to say anything more than this,
GAYS ARE HUMANS, TREAT THEM WELL

.what do u have against them?
Re: Gay Rights In Nigeria?? by twogood: 9:30am On Dec 02, 2013
Were you born male or female?
Re: Gay Rights In Nigeria?? by lalyiva(f): 1:19pm On Dec 02, 2013
female
Re: Gay Rights In Nigeria?? by toideve(m): 1:36pm On Dec 02, 2013
is op a le le
Re: Gay Rights In Nigeria?? by LogoDWhiz(m): 2:20pm On Dec 02, 2013
Hmm.. I dont have anything against them.. Its a free world...

(1) (Reply)

Hard Floor Restoration Services Ceramic Tiles, Marbles / See How Swazi Beautiful V*RGINS Perform On Reed Dance ( +20 WATCH VIDEO) / Take A Look At This Fruit.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.