Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,221 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:52 AM

Girls Getting Plastic Surgery - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Girls Getting Plastic Surgery (3655 Views)

Brazilian Man Got A Dog Face“dogman” By Plastic Surgery [photos] - / Plastic Surgery Gone Wrong / Actress Rukky Sanda Altered Her Looks With Plastic Surgery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girls Getting Plastic Surgery by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jul 27, 2008
when i was much younger sha, i developed in the chest area much earlier than my peers and was very big, wanted a reduction, realised i was wrong to think such, be happy with what God has given you smiley
Re: Girls Getting Plastic Surgery by mohawkchic(f): 10:15pm On Jul 27, 2008
~Aaah okies Gamine & iice
Re: Girls Getting Plastic Surgery by motunrayo4(f): 1:53am On Jul 28, 2008
stillwater:

I feel my nose's too big, my butt's too small (flat) embarassed, my bust-well undecided but plastic surgery---never tongue

Same here and I always feel like i look like a white girl
Re: Girls Getting Plastic Surgery by dreeldee: 2:36am On Jul 28, 2008
hmmm sad
Re: Girls Getting Plastic Surgery by JasmineSie(f): 11:09am On Jul 28, 2008
i think it crosses everyone's mind at least once we all have something/s we think is/are not perfect body.
Wen i was younger my lips were extremely out of range from those of ma frnds as in that seemed to be the only thing developing in ma body,i was so furious then that if i had a way and money grin,i wulda gone for a surgery to reduce them,but now though their still big well v learnt to love 'em n many guys seem to be in love with 'em. wink tongue,.
so i guess in the end natural is the way forward.there always be someone to aprc8 wat u think is imperfect bout u wink.

God has his reasons for making us the way we are we should learn to love ourselves and others will love u 2. cheesy

@ Gamine
believe me i think ur face is prfect dunno bout the teeth, lol, don't think of changing nothing bout u.
everything God made is beautiful n u sure are,then again its not all bout the looks u'v got a great personality n i think dats wat really counts tongue grin

@motun_rayo
u v bi boobs n ur complaining if i had urs i'd be d happiest chic in da world n wuld flaunt ma stuff, d gud way,i.e wink
dnt change notin bout u.trust me guys wuld always v smtn to stare at bobby,ass,hips,legs,cute face,lips.
every guy has his choice.
Re: Girls Getting Plastic Surgery by Gamine(f): 12:30pm On Jul 28, 2008
Jasmine, aint u the sweetest grin kiss
Re: Girls Getting Plastic Surgery by ifyalways(f): 3:38pm On Jul 28, 2008
@topic,no way.am beautifully and wonderfully made kiss
Re: Girls Getting Plastic Surgery by motunrayo4(f): 8:53pm On Jul 28, 2008
JasmineSie:

i think it crosses everyone's mind at least once we all have something/s we think is/are not perfect body.
Wen i was younger my lips were extremely out of range from those of ma frnds as in that seemed to be the only thing developing in ma body,i was so furious then that if i had a way and money grin,i wulda gone for a surgery to reduce them,but now though their still big well v learnt to love 'em n many guys seem to be in love with 'em. wink tongue,.
so i guess in the end natural is the way forward.there always be someone to aprc8 what u think is imperfect bout u wink.

God has his reasons for making us the way we are we should learn to love ourselves and others will love you to. cheesy

@ Gamine
believe me i think your face is prfect don't know bout the teeth, lol, don't think of changing nothing bout u.
everything God made is beautiful n u sure are,then again its not all bout the looks u'v got a great personality n i think that is what really counts tongue grin

@motun_rayo
u v bi boobs n your complaining if i had urs i'd be d happiest chic in da world n wuld flaunt ma stuff, d good way,i.e wink
dnt change notin bout u.trust me guys wuld always v smtn to stare at bobby,ass,hips,legs,cute face,lips.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Girls Getting Plastic Surgery by LASIEFAIRE(m): 9:07pm On Jul 28, 2008
JasmineSie:

so i guess in the end natural is the way forward.there will always be someone to appreciate what u think is imperfect about u wink.

God has his reasons for making us the way we are we should learn to love ourselves and others will love you to. cheesy

@ Gamine
believe me i think your face is prfect don't know bout the teeth, lol, don't think of changing nothing bout u.
everything God made is beautiful n u sure are,then again its not all bout the looks u'v got a great personality n i think that is what really counts tongue grin

@motun_rayo
u v bi boobs n your complaining if i had urs i'd be d happiest chic in da world n wuld flaunt ma stuff, d good way,i.e wink

Re: Girls Getting Plastic Surgery by dreeldee: 9:17pm On Jul 28, 2008
motun_rayo:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

so that's all you could highlight? grin grin grin grin grin

LASIEFAIRE:

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Girls Getting Plastic Surgery by LASIEFAIRE(m): 9:27pm On Jul 28, 2008
dreeldee:

so that's all you could highlight? grin grin grin grin grin

cheesy cheesy cheesy

If u make me nod you I go peel your teeth. Nah me u dey do huh for. angry angry angry
cheesy

cheesy cheesy
Re: Girls Getting Plastic Surgery by Chat2MeBac(f): 2:45pm On Jul 29, 2008
@topic
I don't see anything wrong with plastic surgery, I plan on having a boobs job as soon I gave birth, And I plan on getting my legs reduced later this year.  No one wants to look like a malu.  I was born fine and I want to age finer and die finest, cheesy
Re: Girls Getting Plastic Surgery by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jul 29, 2008
I noticed a woman with just one breast yesterday-- I guess breast cancer was at work sad undecided. I'll definitely get a new boob for cases like this. cheesy
Re: Girls Getting Plastic Surgery by Gonorrhea(m): 3:33pm On Jul 29, 2008
I took a woman home lastnight from soho and she stripped, to my uttermost disgust, she has three titties!

AND TO MAKE MATTERS WORSE, SHE JUST HAD THE THIRD bosoms INSTALLED!WASSUP WITH THAT? grin
Re: Girls Getting Plastic Surgery by Classigal(f): 5:12pm On Jul 29, 2008
I never thot I'ld want to have a surgery. But I think my butt needs a little help. Does that one have any side effects? embarassed
Re: Girls Getting Plastic Surgery by mohawkchic(f): 5:26pm On Jul 29, 2008
Classigal:

I never thot I'ld want to have a surgery. But I think my butt needs a little help.
Does that one have any side effects? embarassed

~Only a Surgeon will be able to answer that!!

~Seen the procedure done on Tv thu . .fat injected into bum cheeks or butt silicone inserted underneath the butt cheek. . . incisions look small too grin i have been watching too much Dr 90210
Re: Girls Getting Plastic Surgery by Classigal(f): 5:22pm On Jul 30, 2008
mohawkchic:

[/color]

~Only a Surgeon will be able to answer that!!

~Seen the procedure done on Tv thu . .fat injected into bum cheeks or butt silicone inserted underneath the butt cheek. . . incisions look small too grin i have been watching too much Dr 90210

this is a little encouragement grin
Re: Girls Getting Plastic Surgery by mohawkchic(f): 7:03am On Nov 02, 2008
Other views on Plastic Surgery expressed in link

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-2618.0.html
Re: Girls Getting Plastic Surgery by HRhotness(f): 4:02am On Nov 03, 2008
been toying with d idea of getting a boob job. . . i hav D cup boobs but i'd like to go a step or 2 higher to DDs grin grin grin
Re: Girls Getting Plastic Surgery by mohawkchic(f): 11:32am On Nov 03, 2008
HR.hotness:

been toying with d idea of getting a boob job. . . i hav D cup boobs but i'd like to go a step or 2 higher to DDs grin grin grin

~Lol,Dang Girl cheesy . . .as long as you can carry that load around . . .more power to you grin
Re: Girls Getting Plastic Surgery by shylladear(f): 12:45pm On Nov 03, 2008
i realy dont like the idea and cant even think about having one
Re: Girls Getting Plastic Surgery by HRhotness(f): 1:24pm On Nov 03, 2008
mohawkchic:

~Lol,Dang Girl cheesy . . .as long as you can carry that load around . . .more power to you grin

ohhh u berra believ i can carry it around . . i am a boobs girl all d way grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Girls Getting Plastic Surgery by sexyLeamon(f): 2:52pm On Nov 03, 2008
offcourse natural is the best, but then not everyone is born naturally beautiful so the doctor help
with what God haven't given them lol cheesy personaly I wouldn't go under the knife
Re: Girls Getting Plastic Surgery by mohawkchic(f): 12:33pm On Nov 04, 2008
HR.hotness:

ohhh u berra believ i can carry it around . . i am a boobs girl all d way grin grin grin grin grin

~Am convinced . . . .I do believe you can handle DDD 's cheesy
Re: Girls Getting Plastic Surgery by MadMax1(f): 11:24am On Nov 05, 2008
A boob lift when I'm in my forties. By then I think I should need one. Only surgery I'll consider.
Re: Girls Getting Plastic Surgery by myndofgold(f): 9:47pm On Nov 06, 2008
I'm open to surgery, at least when i get much older, for now, I'M FINE!!! smiley
Re: Girls Getting Plastic Surgery by femigirl(f): 12:36am On Nov 10, 2008
i want lipo on my legs(especially my inner thighs) but my other half as said no way no surgery. i would get it done tomorrow that all i want and need.
Re: Girls Getting Plastic Surgery by A40(m): 2:19am On Nov 10, 2008
Some of you should watch Dr 90210 to find out what a plastic surgery entails that would probably make up your mind to go for it or not but ladies please if you have big jugs there is no reason to reduce it ok grin grin
Re: Girls Getting Plastic Surgery by Morenike3(f): 2:26am On Nov 10, 2008
A-40:

Some of you should watch Dr 90210 to find out what a plastic surgery entails that would probably make up your mind to go for it or not but ladies please if you have big jugs there is no reason to reduce it ok grin grin
hehhe, I love that TV show.
Re: Girls Getting Plastic Surgery by HRhotness(f): 2:27am On Nov 10, 2008
A-40:

swthrt, Dr90210 is precisely d reason i hav resolevd to get plastic surgery

my list of things i hav to get done r

1. breast enlargemnt (as earlier started)
2. the G-shot  grin grin
3. brow-lift
4. butt enhancement wink
Re: Girls Getting Plastic Surgery by mohawkchic(f): 5:22pm On Nov 10, 2008
2. the G-shot

~Girlfriend You are something else!! You go girl!! You planning on getting your freak On & On & On huh? tongue am grining here like a chesire cat!! wink

~I Watched the episode of the mum w/ teenage daughter who had the G-shot done,good thing they didnt show us what happened later after her date!! grin
Re: Girls Getting Plastic Surgery by HRhotness(f): 6:23pm On Nov 12, 2008
mohawkchic:

~Girlfriend You are something else!! You go girl!! You planning on getting your freak On & On & On huh? tongue am grining here like a chesire cat!! wink

~I Watched the episode of the mum w/ teenage daughter who had the G-shot done,good thing they didnt show us what happened later after her date!! grin

i knw wink did u see the look on her dates face. . . i bet u d guy only had one thing on his mind all thru d night, getting to test drive d effectiveness of the G-shot! cheesy cheesy cheesy

but seriously tho, its sumthin i recommend for all women. . . everytime a man sticks it in. . . SCORE! grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pls Who Knows This? / Men Can You Allow Your Wife To Enter This Kind Of Beauty Saloon ( Pic ) / The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2011 Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.