Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,435 members, 7,954,732 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:08 AM

Over 250 000 cars for NIGERIA! Which car do YOU want to buy? - Autos (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Over 250 000 cars for NIGERIA! Which car do YOU want to buy? (51894 Views)

I Have 600k-700k, Which Car Do I Buy / New Bluetooth ELM 327 OBDII Car Do-it-Yourself Scanner With CD / American Cars For Nigerian Buyers- Over 150,000 Cars On Sale Daily From Our Site (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (39) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Over 250 000 cars for NIGERIA! Which car do YOU want to buy? by Export1: 2:33pm On Jan 08, 2014
Good afternoon smiley

Do you plan to buy a car?
Are you sure that you know everything about cars?

If you have any questions, let me know.

2001 CHRYSLER TOWN & COUNTRY LX Sport Van BUY NOW: $1,275
https://www.auctionexport.com/en/Inventory/Info/2001-chrysler-town-and-country-lx-sport-van-55216915

Re: Over 250 000 cars for NIGERIA! Which car do YOU want to buy? by Export1: 3:49pm On Jan 08, 2014
Hi.

When buying a clean title vehicle please check of the vehicle history report. Soon you might notice that the brand new or clean title car is not that clean when it goes by the roads. So often deployed airbags are removed and instead of the bag it's filled with trash and you have the idea that the airbag presents, however when it comes to an accident you surprisingly notice what comes out. This named safety could cost lives of people.
Be careful! Do not take the risk! Avoid scam, DO purchase vehicles from authorized auto-dealers acquiring for the vehicle history report and the title.
The reason of us creating this topic is to assure you that there are no miracles in the car business neither in Nigeria nor anywhere in the world. If you are offered the vehicle with the price lower than it would come from North America itself as a clean title vehicle after customs and shipping paid, still cheaper than the clean title vehicle from North America, be sure that that vehicle has dirty history. As an outcome you will spend your money and receive garbage.

Please refer to the link below to see what you buy saving couple dollars!

https://www.nairaland.com/1531230/reality-exported-cars

Re: Over 250 000 cars for NIGERIA! Which car do YOU want to buy? by Export1: 8:25pm On Jan 08, 2014
The AutoCheck vehicle history report is filled with a lot of information, and you may find it a bit confusing or even intimidating if you're not familiar with the report.

AutoCheck vehicle history reports deliver available information on accidents, odometer rollbacks, lemon vehicles, branded titles and other valuable information.

Auction Export Company pulls vehicle information from all 50 states and the information is built and managed by Experian, a leading expert in credit and automotive data services.

DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY BY PAYING TOO MUCH FOR A VEHICLE HISTORY REPORT!

GET AN AUTOCHECK VEHICLE HISTORY REPORT TODAY FOR FREE!!!

If you need free autochecks you can post your requests over here:

https://www.nairaland.com/1504758/free-autocheck-reports
https://www.nairaland.com/647760/free-vin-checks-reports-sponsored
https://www.nairaland.com/391212/free-vin-check-cars-usa

Re: Over 250 000 cars for NIGERIA! Which car do YOU want to buy? by Export1: 9:47pm On Jan 08, 2014
THIS CAR IS ALREADY IN NIGERIA!

2006 LEXUS GX 470 Wagon 4 Door BUY NOW:$14,500
https://www.auctionexport.com/en/Inventory/info/2006-LEXUS-GX-470-Wagon-4-Door-54003417

THE PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE FEES AND SHIPPING.

Re: Over 250 000 cars for NIGERIA! Which car do YOU want to buy? by Export1: 9:48pm On Jan 08, 2014
Tips To Keep In Mind While Auto Shipping From Another State

Purchasing a new car USA from another state does not necessarily have to be a complicated process. As long as you carry the deal in a systematic format, paying your sales tax and filing the required paperwork with the concerned department of motor vehicles, there should be absolutely no issues. After all purchasing from another state can often be a good option if the market out there happens to be more competitive than the local market, or if there happens to be a new car dealer trying to attract buyers with their special prices. Do a thorough online research, especially if you want to buy car online.

Ensure you know the market prices well before settling for a given deal. This also helps guarantee that future paperwork can be done with greater ease.

Here is an idea on how to go about with export car from USA or any other place:

Get the delivery timing fixed on car shipping from USA or any other state and keep the necessary papers handy to avoid time wastage, especially if traveling a lengthy distance.
Since the registration and handing over the title would be done at the state of the vehicle purchase, get the necessary paperwork work done there itself. This ‘paperwork’ would include handling of documents like the sales-tax statements, temporary registration, vehicle title application and bill of sale. Once through with that, you will receive a license plate and your temporary registration from the dealership, so you can legitimately operate your vehicle for about 14 to 30 days, as you get the license plate of your own state.
The concerned documents should thereafter reach you in a few weeks time, so that you can finally have your out of the state title.
Now, all you need to do is take your documents to the local state vehicle department for an approval marking your title legitimate besides sales tax payment verification. Thereafter apply for the registration and title at your state. Even though the chances are that your dealer will take care of the formalities, you may have to get the titles notarized prior to making an application for your home state title. Ask your local department in case of any queries.
If the vehicle has been purchased with a vehicle loan, there may be certain restrictions on the handling over of the title. Depending on the state requirements, an insurance coverage proof may also need to be provided.
Ensure that all the details like address, VIN number, etc are filled out correctly.
Some important suggestions:

Ensure that you have a copy of all the signed paperwork; to ensure you have all the documents ready before visiting the local DMV.
Find out if the dealership pays sales tax to your regional DMV. If not, you may have to pay it yourself. Check if the home state and the state of purchase have a mutual mechanism to handle the sales tax matters.

Re: Over 250 000 cars for NIGERIA! Which car do YOU want to buy? by Export1: 4:21pm On Jan 09, 2014
The AutoCheck vehicle history report is filled with a lot of information, and you may find it a bit confusing or even intimidating if you're not familiar with the report.

AutoCheck vehicle history reports deliver available information on accidents, odometer rollbacks, lemon vehicles, branded titles and other valuable information.

Auction Export Company pulls vehicle information from all 50 states and the information is built and managed by Experian, a leading expert in credit and automotive data services.

DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY BY PAYING TOO MUCH FOR A VEHICLE HISTORY REPORT!

GET AN AUTOCHECK VEHICLE HISTORY REPORT TODAY FOR FREE!!!

If you need free autochecks you can post your requests over here:

https://www.nairaland.com/1504758/free-autocheck-reports
https://www.nairaland.com/647760/free-vin-checks-reports-sponsored
https://www.nairaland.com/391212/free-vin-check-cars-usa

Re: Over 250 000 cars for NIGERIA! Which car do YOU want to buy? by Export1: 6:55pm On Jan 09, 2014
Good evening smiley

I think it's a good deal.
The car is run and drive, in good conditions. The interior and exterior just perfect!

2008 MITSUBISHI OUTLANDER ES SUV 4 Doors BUY NOW:$8,000
https://www.auctionexport.com/en/Inventory/info/2008-MITSUBISHI-OUTLANDER-ES-SUV-4-Doors-55259360

Re: Over 250 000 cars for NIGERIA! Which car do YOU want to buy? by Export1: 6:58pm On Jan 09, 2014
It's the 9th of January, I think the best day to make a purchase! smiley
THOUSANDS OF OUR CARS ARE WAITING FOR YOU.

If you are planning to buy a car now, then DO IT and don't delay with that.

https://www.auctionexport.com/en/Inventory/info/2000-NISSAN-PATHFINDER-LESEXE-SUV-4-Doors-55331905
BUY NOW: $1,790

Re: Over 250 000 cars for NIGERIA! Which car do YOU want to buy? by Ifeaka32: 9:49pm On Jan 09, 2014
Guys, don't be carried away with all these adverts here. Auction export is so unprofessional...deal with them with your eyes wide open. My experience with them so far is discouraging.

Dealer 128016
Re: Over 250 000 cars for NIGERIA! Which car do YOU want to buy? by Export1: 11:01pm On Jan 09, 2014
Ifeaka32: Guys, don't be carried away with all these adverts here. Auction export is so unprofessional...deal with them with your eyes wide open. My experience with them so far is discouraging.

Dealer 128016

Hello Joseph Anthony.

Thank you for your comment.
I don't understand why are you sending this message if you have already bought 8 vehicles from Auction Export. You have made 8 successful purchases. You were having constant support from all of us, especially me. I were your first agent with Auction Export. I were explaining you everything about our buying process.

If there any issues or delays, challenges we are always providing you with the truthful and valid information.
There no need to hide anything.

Let me know which questions do you have?

Best regards,
Luchiia.
Re: Over 250 000 cars for NIGERIA! Which car do YOU want to buy? by Export1: 11:03pm On Jan 09, 2014
Export Car From USA To Nigeria At Cheap Prices
If you are a car lover in Nigeria, you can just export car from USA to Nigeria to fulfill all your road dreams. It is often difficult to get models of premium cars in the limited number of local showrooms. You might find that you have to pay additional taxes for your country making the car grossly overpriced. Now, you can take full advantage of online sites that offer car shipping Nigeria at affordable rates and through prompt deliveries.
Sites like Auction Export.com have a streamlined auction procedure that allows you to import car to Nigeria without the hassle of complex paperwork and long deliveries. You can look at the search feature to select the car and model of your choice from a well stocked inventory. Once you have chosen your car, you need to register yourself at the site and make an auction bid. You can bid for used cars Nigeria or new models. If your purchase and payment is approved, your ownership of the car is guaranteed.
You might have come across Nigeria accident cars that are low on safety and quality. Such sites offer premium quality and flawless design at your dream price. After the payment is approved, your car is delivered directly from the location of the auction to your doorstep in Nigeria. The shipping is done through a combination of inland and oceanic transport to maintain reliability and be on schedule. The best option is to export car from USA to Nigeria so you get the best deals right from your home.

BECOME OUR MEMBER NOW https://www.auctionexport.com/! IT’S FREE!

Please feel free to ask me any questions, I am here to assist you at any time.
Have a great day and take care!

Skype ID: luchiia_auctionexport
Email: luchiia@auctionexport.com
Phone: +1 4 16 900 3303 ext 212

Re: Over 250 000 cars for NIGERIA! Which car do YOU want to buy? by Ifeaka32: 11:17pm On Jan 09, 2014
Lunchiia,

Your response is misleading. I am very sure you know about the transaction causing this particular trouble. I did put you on copy in all my mails... why didn't you reply? You have the whole strength to come here and pretend that all is well...you could not reply mails neither did you intercede.

Let me put it straight that i have never been happy my transactions with auction export. You people are simply unprofessional.

Hello Joseph Anthony.

Thank you for your comment.
I don't understand why are you sending this message if you have already bought 8 vehicles from Auction Export. You have made 8 successful purchases. You were having constant support from all of us, especially me. I were your first agent with Auction Export. I were explaining you everything about our buying process.

If there any issues or delays, challenges we are always providing you with the truthful and valid information.
There no need to hide anything.

Let me know which questions do you have?

Best regards,
Luchiia.
[/quote]
Re: Over 250 000 cars for NIGERIA! Which car do YOU want to buy? by Export1: 4:24pm On Jan 10, 2014
Hi.

When buying a clean title vehicle please check of the vehicle history report. Soon you might notice that the brand new or clean title car is not that clean when it goes by the roads. So often deployed airbags are removed and instead of the bag it's filled with trash and you have the idea that the airbag presents, however when it comes to an accident you surprisingly notice what comes out. This named safety could cost lives of people.
Be careful! Do not take the risk! Avoid scam, DO purchase vehicles from authorized auto-dealers acquiring for the vehicle history report and the title.
The reason of us creating this topic is to assure you that there are no miracles in the car business neither in Nigeria nor anywhere in the world. If you are offered the vehicle with the price lower than it would come from North America itself as a clean title vehicle after customs and shipping paid, still cheaper than the clean title vehicle from North America, be sure that that vehicle has dirty history. As an outcome you will spend your money and receive garbage.

Please refer to the link below to see what you buy saving couple dollars!

https://www.nairaland.com/1531230/reality-exported-cars

Re: Over 250 000 cars for NIGERIA! Which car do YOU want to buy? by Export1: 4:26pm On Jan 10, 2014
Hello.

Please check this car:

2001 TOYOTA AVALON XL/XLS Sedan 4 Door BUY NOW:$2,400
https://www.auctionexport.com/en/Inventory/info/2001-TOYOTA-AVALON-XLXLS-Sedan-4-Door-55372518

Re: Over 250 000 cars for NIGERIA! Which car do YOU want to buy? by Export1: 6:56pm On Jan 10, 2014
I still think that this is the best offer for you!

2008 MITSUBISHI OUTLANDER ES SUV 4 Doors BUY NOW:$8,000
https://www.auctionexport.com/en/Inventory/info/2008-MITSUBISHI-OUTLANDER-ES-SUV-4-Doors-55259360

Re: Over 250 000 cars for NIGERIA! Which car do YOU want to buy? by Export1: 7:00pm On Jan 10, 2014

Re: Over 250 000 cars for NIGERIA! Which car do YOU want to buy? by Export1: 7:01pm On Jan 10, 2014
[size=18pt]- Skype: luchiia_auctionexport
- Email: luchiia@auctionexport.com
- Phone:+1 4 16 900 3303 ext 212

I am looking forward to hear from you.

Have a good day.
Sincerely,
Luchiia Mendosa
[/size]
Re: Over 250 000 cars for NIGERIA! Which car do YOU want to buy? by Export1: 12:20pm On Jun 27, 2014
Hello smiley
Re: Over 250 000 cars for NIGERIA! Which car do YOU want to buy? by Export1: 12:22pm On Jun 27, 2014
Ship your Car with AuctionExport! Save your time and money!

AuctionExport provides you with Ground Transportation, Ocean Shipping (RO-RO/Container) and Air Shipping. For more information about the transportation follow AuctionExport Shipping

Re: Over 250 000 cars for NIGERIA! Which car do YOU want to buy? by Export1: 12:24pm On Jun 27, 2014
Maritime elaboration in Nigeria

Maritime elaboration in Nigeria
The Nigerian federal government has accomplished arrangements to develop six new deep seaports in South-west and South-south zones of the country. Moreover, Nigeria got 22 seaports being certified by the US Government which now comply with International Ship and Port Security Code. All these regulations are aimed to make Nigeria a hub of internation freight and trade in West Africa region.
Thank you, your shipping department!
Re: Over 250 000 cars for NIGERIA! Which car do YOU want to buy? by Export1: 2:48pm On Jun 27, 2014
How does ordering a car work?

If you are looking for any particular car, and you know your desired make, model, years, colors, and options for the car, you can fill out and a form called “ORDER A CAR”. Soon after you submitted your “ORDER A CAR” form, our sales team will start to search for your car through millions of auto dealer listings and auctions of USA and CANADA. After they have found the car that suits all your needs, you will receive an email, which will include pictures, specifications, history report and price of the car (upon your request we can include shipping fees in the price of the car).
Please note, that you need to have a positive amount on your account to request Order a car.
Re: Over 250 000 cars for NIGERIA! Which car do YOU want to buy? by Export1: 3:38pm On Jun 27, 2014
Live on the phone bidding!

Every vehicle with a bidding option allows you to request live on the PHONE BIDDING.
If you submit a live on the phone request you will receive an email with an approximate time of the sale and will be contacted by one of our sales representatives 5 minutes before the bidding starts. During the live sale our sales representative will tell you the current bid amounts and you will tell him whether to bid or stop. This gives the advantage of bidding even when you are away from the computer.

Re: Over 250 000 cars for NIGERIA! Which car do YOU want to buy? by crownard(m): 4:14pm On Jun 27, 2014
Export1: I am patiently waiting for your feed backs and comments.
am a registered member wth your company ,please put me through on how to go through in payment and deposit and cost of shippment to nigeria ,my email is windsteve24@yahoo.com,thanks
Re: Over 250 000 cars for NIGERIA! Which car do YOU want to buy? by Export1: 4:15pm On Jun 27, 2014
The mission of AuctionExport.com is to ensure a safe and legal business route for North American cars to the global market. Please refer to the list of legal credentials to familiarize yourself with our company.

http://new.auctionexport.com/en/Home/AboutUs

Re: Over 250 000 cars for NIGERIA! Which car do YOU want to buy? by Export1: 4:18pm On Jun 27, 2014
crownard: am a registered member wth your company ,please put me through on how to go through in payment and deposit and cost of shippment to nigeria ,my email is windsteve24@yahoo.com,thanks

I am glad to guide you through this process.

You can make a payment through bank wire transfer. Simply print out our bank wire instructions and take them with you to any local bank. All your payments will be secured by Royal Bank of Canada. All of your transactions are authenticated by an invoice which is a contract between Auction Export and the customer.

You can calculate the shipping price right on the website. In each vehicle's profile you can find the shipping calculator by scrolling down to the bottom of the page and calculate the approximate total shipping quote to the port in your country. If you want to find out exact shipping cost please contact the transportation department.

phone: +1 416.900.3303 ext: 3
email: shipping@auctionexport.com
Re: Over 250 000 cars for NIGERIA! Which car do YOU want to buy? by Export1: 7:53pm On Jun 27, 2014
NEW great Deal of the day on www.auctionexport.com!
CLEAN 2007 MAZDA CX-7 Wagon 4 Doors only for really give-away price - $5600!
https://www.auctionexport.com/en/Inventory/Info/2007-MAZDA-CX-7-Wagon-4-Doors-61081179

Conditions:
Run&Drive***MILEAGE: 120810 mi***Exterior Color: White***Interior Color: Beige***Engine: 2.3L L4 DOHC 16V TURBO***Drivetrain: 2WD***Fuel Type: Petrol***Top type: Moon Roof***Interior Type: Leather***Title Country: United States***Title State: Arizona***Title Type: Clean***Odometer Status: Actual

Re: Over 250 000 cars for NIGERIA! Which car do YOU want to buy? by Export1: 9:41pm On Jun 27, 2014
Check this[b] 2005 KIA AMANTI Sedan 4 Door [/b]at www.auctionexport.com repo inventory!
https://www.auctionexport.com/en/Inventory/Info/2005-kia-amanti-sedan-4-door-61006546

Conditions:
Run&Drive***MILEAGE: 213154***Exterior Color: silver***Interior Color: gray***Engine: 3.5L V6 FI DOHC 24V F4***Drivetrain: FWD***Transmission: Automatic

Re: Over 250 000 cars for NIGERIA! Which car do YOU want to buy? by Export1: 7:56am On Jun 30, 2014
First iPads were sent to our winners of "Buy 3 cars from AuctionExport and get an iPad mini" promo! Congratulations!

Re: Over 250 000 cars for NIGERIA! Which car do YOU want to buy? by Export1: 8:30am On Jun 30, 2014
Register with Auction Export.

https://www.auctionexport.com/en/Profile/Register

Please fill in all the information on the registration page Register. Provide us only with valid information. Make sure that your spam filter is set up to receive an emails from us.

Registration is absolutely free.

Re: Over 250 000 cars for NIGERIA! Which car do YOU want to buy? by Nobody: 8:51am On Jun 30, 2014
Export1: Register with Auction Export.

https://www.auctionexport.com/en/Profile/Register

Please fill in all the information on the registration page Register. Provide us only with valid information. Make sure that your spam filter is set up to receive an emails from us.

Registration is absolutely free.

Following.

Cheers
Samuel.
Re: Over 250 000 cars for NIGERIA! Which car do YOU want to buy? by Export1: 10:28am On Jun 30, 2014
segzy14:

Following.

Cheers
Samuel.

Hello !
good morning to you!!

Thank you for your following!

Are you interested in cars?
smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: Over 250 000 cars for NIGERIA! Which car do YOU want to buy? by Export1: 10:29am On Jun 30, 2014
Check this 2005 KIA AMANTI Sedan 4 Door at www.auctionexport.com repo inventory!
https://www.auctionexport.com/en/Inventory/Info/2005-kia-amanti-sedan-4-door-61006546

Conditions:
Run&Drive***MILEAGE: 213154***Exterior Color: silver***Interior Color: gray***Engine: 3.5L V6 FI DOHC 24V F4***Drivetrain: FWD***Transmission: Automatic
smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (39) (Reply)

Amazing Images Of Abandoned Car Dealership And Cars Around The World / Suspected Stolen Range Rover(photo) / Get Cars From Cotonou To Nigeria Very Cheap With Guaranty.cal 08038379715

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.