Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,796 members, 7,956,044 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:21 PM

Nairaland Interschool Debate:::WINNER:::LAUTECH - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nairaland Interschool Debate:::WINNER:::LAUTECH (4021 Views)

LASU Vs IBADAN POLY : Nairaland Interschool Debate: WINNER: IBADAN POLY / UNILORIN--FUNAAB: Nairaland Interschool Debate: WINNER: FUNAAB / OAU--ABU ZARIA: Nairaland Interschool Debate: WINNER: OAU (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate:::WINNER:::LAUTECH by Nobody: 4:08pm On Dec 07, 2013
ojoawo:

Great mentions you got. You only made mention of the highly tolerant yorubas and the igbo who only returned the favour. Can you please mention some northern officials accepted in the southern part or any southern individual elected in the north?
salisu Yusuf is the current coach of enyimba....don't tell me its not politics.The most important factor here is that he is a Nigerian,and that's all that counts.
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate:::WINNER:::LAUTECH by ojoawo(m): 4:10pm On Dec 07, 2013
benmon:
salisu Yusuf is the current coach of enyimba....don't tell me its not politics.The most important factor here is that he is a Nigerian,and that's all that counts.

I think the debate is over already. But in answer to your question, sports is not politics.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate:::WINNER:::LAUTECH by Tgirl4real(f): 4:15pm On Dec 07, 2013
ojoawo:

I think the debate if over already. But in answer to your question, sports is not politics.

Says who?

Lol

Hello all...
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate:::WINNER:::LAUTECH by Tgirl4real(f): 4:30pm On Dec 07, 2013
@ Fyn,

I have sent in my results.

I say well done to all contestants. You all did well especially at the rebuttals.

However, I believe you all could have made your arguments more convincing. Not bad though. I particularly love Taiwolu's presentation, short but loading with some good points. Ojoawo came strong during the rebuttals. Lol

I love the angle Benmon brought in to his arguments during the rebuttals about the Somalis, which further strengthen the point that having the same culture and religion doesn't necessarily guarantee a peaceful co-existence. You also answered the questions posted at you well. What NU however failed to do is show us the advantages of the 1914 almagamation. Are you saying there are no benefits?

Vic-Jay, I didn't get to see the complete argument and you were also not active during the rebuttals. I hope all is well. smiley
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate:::WINNER:::LAUTECH by honeydear(f): 4:36pm On Dec 07, 2013
JUDGE 1

LAUTECH......Ojoawo

Presentation: 4

Logic: 2.5

Strength of facts: 3.5

Persuasiveness: 5

Demonstration of knowledge: 4

TOTAL.........19

LAUTECH.....Taiwo

Presentation: 3

Strength of facts: 2.5

Persuasiveness: 3

Demonstration of knowledge: 2.5
TOTAL.......13.5

NU......Benmon

Presentation: 3

Strength of facts: 2

Persuasiveness: 3

Demonstration of knowledge: 2
TOTAL......12.5

NU.......Vicjay

Presentation: 1

Logic: 0

Strength of facts: 0

Persuasiveness: 0

Demonstration of knowledge: 0
TOTAL.......1
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate:::WINNER:::LAUTECH by DesChyko1(m): 4:40pm On Dec 07, 2013
It would seem Nairaland University didn't complete first semester in peace.. sad
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate:::WINNER:::LAUTECH by Nobody: 4:45pm On Dec 07, 2013
♥Dεs•Chγκσ♥:
It would seem Nairaland University didn't complete first semester in peace.. sad

Judge 1 really nail vicjay grin grin grin grin grin When i got 9, i thought i will be the lowest per score now am better than vicjay he got 1 grin grin grin ;Djavascript:void(0);
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate:::WINNER:::LAUTECH by Tgirl4real(f): 6:19pm On Dec 07, 2013
Lol @ Cowleg
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate:::WINNER:::LAUTECH by honeydear(f): 6:48pm On Dec 07, 2013
I'm ​Ƨ☹Ʀяƴ for posting judge 2 result late.....

Ojoawo - 2.5, 3, 3.5, 3, 3.5 = 15.5

Taiwolu - 4.5, 4, 4.5, 4, 4.5 = 21.5

Vicjay - 2, 0, 0, 0, 1 = 3

Benmon - 3.5, 4, 4, 2.5, 3 = 17
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate:::WINNER:::LAUTECH by honeydear(f): 6:51pm On Dec 07, 2013
With d results above, LAUTECH had a total of 70.5% while NU had a total of 33.5%
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate:::WINNER:::LAUTECH by honeydear(f): 6:58pm On Dec 07, 2013
[size=15pt]I hereby declare LAUTECH the winner of this contest.[/size]
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate:::WINNER:::LAUTECH by Nobody: 7:12pm On Dec 07, 2013
Congratulation lautech, what a nice debate, very scintilating and informative, Nairaland University nice try well done.
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate:::WINNER:::LAUTECH by ojoawo(m): 7:28pm On Dec 07, 2013
Hehehe

Thanks all. Lautech repping anyday... Taiwo-yezbozz
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate:::WINNER:::LAUTECH by Tgirl4real(f): 8:02pm On Dec 07, 2013
Congrats to the winners.
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate:::WINNER:::LAUTECH by funmo(m): 8:37pm On Dec 07, 2013
shout out to my hommies kkluz and liu...repping lautech and mechanical class 13...oops now 14...well! Nice one!
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate:::WINNER:::LAUTECH by ojoawo(m): 8:44pm On Dec 07, 2013
funmo: shout out to my hommies kkluz and liu...repping lautech and mechanical class 13...oops now 14...well! Nice one!

Wagbayi funmo...
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate:::WINNER:::LAUTECH by Vicjay1(m): 9:07pm On Dec 07, 2013
benonm sorry something terrible went wrong. Really very sorry for disappointing nairaland university. <sad>
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate:::WINNER:::LAUTECH by Nobody: 9:38pm On Dec 07, 2013
Vic-jay:
benmon sorry something terrible went wrong. Really very sorry for disappointing nairaland university. <sad>
No problem...better luck next time.....NAIRALAND UNIVERSITY FOR LIFE!!!
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate:::WINNER:::LAUTECH by Souljaboi1: 3:15am On Dec 08, 2013
ojoawo: Hehehe

Thanks all. Lautech repping anyday... Taiwo-yezbozz
Where is Prof. Miller when you need him. cheesy
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate:::WINNER:::LAUTECH by teeshawt(m): 7:58am On Dec 08, 2013
my son's (kayluz and liu) am very proud to be ur father.ur rewards will be handed over to u guys by grandpa of mechanical (prof lucas).thumbs up guys.funmo I see u,wen be ur own marriage na.see u guys in schl (mee class 14 a)

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate:::WINNER:::LAUTECH by teeshawt(m): 8:11am On Dec 08, 2013
Soulja-boi:
Where is Prof. Miller when you need him. cheesy

hes running from nigeria to australia, that's y u cant see him nw
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate:::WINNER:::LAUTECH by ojoawo(m): 8:37am On Dec 08, 2013
Heheheheh The Mechanical Conglomerate too certain.

I sight all una oooo....

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate:::WINNER:::LAUTECH by cmayodeji: 1:03pm On May 18, 2015
Lose Weight and Shop for Sexy Clothes with T5 Fat Burner

Weekend is here and you are ready to Shop
BUT
You get that feeling of wanting to go shop for clothes but hesitant because those clothes make you feel fat.You hate trying on clothes upon clothes before settling on one and the sales person will not let you try on the one you love best because ‘you might damage it.’ You have tried to lose weight but you clothes only feel tighter and tighter by the day.
T5 Fat Burners Nigeria has GOOD NEWS for You – You can lose that weight fast and wear that dress /shirt you love again with T5 Fat Burner Slimming Pill Today. Order Now.
Start counting down to your Fit Shape with T5 Fat Burner Slimming Pill Today.
Would you like to slim down then Buy T5 Fat burner Pills today and you can contact us on all our social media pages Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus.
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate:::WINNER:::LAUTECH by kossyablaze(m): 10:52am On Aug 06, 2016
Madam space booker for Mr NL thread smiley @ honeydear

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Are All The Buses Parked In Uniosun Ikire Campus For?? / Accountants in the forum! ....what Do U Think Is The Answer? / Oldest Exercise Book Ever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.